Page 101 of 137 FirstFirst ... 51919899100101102103104111 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 2734

Thread: The FIFA Thread

Fav. Player
    Plusvalenza+

Albania

How to earn a corner by Guarin. Recorded this a week or two ago but forgot to upload it.

We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

2. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Devious, JJM, KevinB

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    for 11m a year you can call me princess sheila while you dildo me in the ass every night, and i promise you my heart would be in it.

4. Thanks (2): JJM, MVD

Fav. Player
    Miranda/Icardi

UK

Fifa Tournament sounds ok, how many people on here actually have it for PS4?
    “Sarri is a racist and men like him should be drummed out of football. I got up to ask the fourth official why there were five minutes of added time.

“Sarri then got up and shouted ‘poof’ and ‘f****t’ at me. I would be proud to be that if he is what’s considered a man."

Mancini

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Penalty kicks from FIFA 94 to 15

7. Thanks (3): b4h4mooth, Pajo, Shaun

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Fifa 98

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    for 11m a year you can call me princess sheila while you dildo me in the ass every night, and i promise you my heart would be in it.

9. Thanks (5): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, Pajo, thatdude, WLEXT

United States

FIFA 98 was the 1st soccer video game I ever played. I remember vividly playing in the indoor mode with Brazil against the Cook Islands. Purposely getting red cards by shoving goalkeepers and still winning 7-0 on easy mode. Good times.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    FIFA 98 was the 1st soccer video game I ever played. I remember vividly playing in the indoor mode with Brazil against the Cook Islands. Purposely getting red cards by shoving goalkeepers and still winning 7-0 on easy mode. Good times.

I'm okay...

wait no I'm not...

now I'm okay

12. Thanks (3): b4h4mooth, Devious, NFC

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

>not calling it calcio
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

14. Thanks (1): NFC

Fav. Player
    Plusvalenza+

Albania

Just noticed that Coutinho has a 84 rating. lel

16. Thanks (4): ADRossi, Devious, Howl, WLEXT

Netherlands

Someone post pics of your FUT. Want to see what you guys have put together so far. I'll post mine in the next day or so, I have 10 of the starting 11 bought, just waiting to purchase the final dude and still have 35K left so I'm happy.

Got Van Persie in a pack today (purchased the deluxe edition so I get two packs every Monday). Hoping to get 10K or so for him. Probably the best player I've gotten yet.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Just noticed that Coutinho has a 84 rating. lel
    players are crazy over rated in this edition of FIFA

Love how Vidic is so highly rated and Icardi isn't even a top 5 CF in the MLS in this game
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

19. Thanks (1): _OC_

Netherlands

Anyone want to play on PS3?

Fav. Player
    Bastoni

Holy See

Can someone please tell me what's so fun about FUT? I tried it on FIFA 14 and it was boring as hell, I feel like people care a lot more about player cards than the actual gameplay and it ruined the game for me since everyone and their cat is playing it. I only play Seasons (mostly with Inter) and honestly in this 16 version I get raped quite a lot, guess because I'm rusty since I haven't played 15. Before I would reach division 1 or 2 now I barely manage division 8!

If anyone wants to play Co-op Seasons, let me know.

22. Thanks (2): ADRossi, Zoro

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Javier'sSon View Post
    Can someone please tell me what's so fun about FUT? I tried it on FIFA 14 and it was boring as hell, I feel like people care a lot more about player cards than the actual gameplay and it ruined the game for me since everyone and their cat is playing it. I only play Seasons (mostly with Inter) and honestly in this 16 version I get raped quite a lot, guess because I'm rusty since I haven't played 15. Before I would reach division 1 or 2 now I barely manage division 8!

If anyone wants to play Co-op Seasons, let me know.
    People definitely care more about the trading, cash, packs, etc. more than the actual gameplay because gameplay in FUT is severely limited in terms of options. However, I prefer FUT because of the consistency in gameplay. We all know that Career Mode is scripted; if you Google search it there are countless examples. I simply got tired of winning one match on World Class difficulty against Roma 4-0, and then coming out the next match against Cesena and losing 2-0 because my players go brain-dead.

The change from FIFA 14 to 16 is quite dramatic. FIFA 16 has basically castrated elements of the gameplay which players could be reliant on in 14; through balls, lobbed through balls, and cross-field passing. I have found the key so far is to focus on dribbling.

Fav. Player
    Zidane,9,37

Hong Kong

25. Thanks (1): ADRossi

Fav. Player
    Bastoni

Holy See

People definitely care more about the trading, cash, packs, etc. more than the actual gameplay because gameplay in FUT is severely limited in terms of options. However, I prefer FUT because of the consistency in gameplay. We all know that Career Mode is scripted; if you Google search it there are countless examples. I simply got tired of winning one match on World Class difficulty against Roma 4-0, and then coming out the next match against Cesena and losing 2-0 because my players go brain-dead.
    Makes sense. However, what about Seasons? have you ever played it or why don't you? I find it extremely enjoyable and competitive because you play with teams that have real time squads and you could play teams of the same caliber. For example, you'd like to play with Atlanta! they would match you up with a team of the same star rating and I love that. Gets boring and repetitive to always play with/against the dominant teams.
    Moreover, it's always more satisfying to play people (Multiplayer) than CPU (Career mode) in my opinion.

The change from FIFA 14 to 16 is quite dramatic. FIFA 16 has basically castrated elements of the gameplay which players could be reliant on in 14; through balls, lobbed through balls, and cross-field passing. I have found the key so far is to focus on dribbling.
    Totally agree, I could never manage a clean through ball in this game and the lobbed ones are also difficult. Happy about the nerf of the crossing, that shit was nooby as fuck. As you mentioned I focus on dribbling and skills a lot more because it seems that defending is also difficult in this game. Shooting is another rare plus for me too, it's fulfilling to score a screamer especially since the keepers are almost unbeatable!

27. Thanks (1): Dylan

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Javier'sSon View Post
    Makes sense. However, what about Seasons? have you ever played it or why don't you? I find it extremely enjoyable and competitive because you play with teams that have real time squads and you could play teams of the same caliber. For example, you'd like to play with Atlanta! they would match you up with a team of the same star rating and I love that. Gets boring and repetitive to always play with/against the dominant teams.
    Moreover, it's always more satisfying to play people (Multiplayer) than CPU (Career mode) in my opinion.

Totally agree, I could never manage a clean through ball in this game and the lobbed ones are also difficult. Happy about the nerf of the crossing, that shit was nooby as fuck. As you mentioned I focus on dribbling and skills a lot more because it seems that defending is also difficult in this game. Shooting is another rare plus for me too, it's fulfilling to score a screamer especially since the keepers are almost unbeatable!
    Honestly, have never played seasons. I will give it a shot later tonight though. I typically prefer playing people as well, but there are so many kids playing FIFA that you get irked by the rage tackles and rage quits...it's a tough balance.

The crossing on FIFA 14 was ridiculously easy. My FUT was the Belgian NT, and I swear I would score a goal on 7/10 corners. Much tougher on this game. Re: shooting, I mind myself using the finesse shot more than ever. Even for long distance shots.

Fav. Player
    Emre + Martins
    Old name
    Wolf's Rain

Turkey

Hey i too am an almost exclusive Seasons or Pro's player, I just enjoy that so much more always have, I would be interested in playing co-op. I'm on PS4 though, my psn is X-CUTER everyone is welcome to add me.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

What's up with FIFA16's passing?! It's driving me crazy! If I put the setting as 'assisted passing', it passes to the wrong player! I was once on the edge of pnealty box and wanted to pass to a teammate inside the box but instead the player passed to a player far outside the box.
    If I choose the 'semi-assisted' option which is supposed to help me with power but I choose the direction then I get a lot of misplaced pass! I want to pass forward and there is only one teammate in front of me. Why can't the game understand that that's the player I want to pass to instead of passing to am opponent player!

It's driving me nuts!

It's not like I'm begginer at playing FIFA. I play a lot and how this game works but this new FIFA16 has something wrong with passing. It's too rigid and doesn't give room for error. They need to understand that demanding to direct a pass with Analong controllers with pinpoint accuracy is just retarded and takes from game's beauty!

At least fix the assisted setting! It's like to them assisted passing means any random teammate.

Other than that I'm loving the game.

Fav. Player
    Plusvalenza+

Albania

Are you using the new 'Pass With Purpose' modifier when passing?