Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neymar

Fav. Player
    Handanović

Israel

Neymar

Dunno where to post about him (if there's a thread about him move it there)

his hatrick yesterday.... so fast It's scary, how much would it cost a team to bring him to europe?

2. Thanks (2): Bzzlightyear, Master Inter

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Indonesia

OMG Superb 2nd Goal
    Amazing speed & finishing

4. Thanks (1): FORZAINTERMILAN

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Great control while running.. But no way he could do that in Europe. Those guys were afraid to touch him ffs. No challenge whatsoever. It reminds me the goal of Vargas in the Copa Sudamericana final.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Shingo Aoi

Brazil

Here the referees are often overprotective with players like him, so the defenders are afraid to touch him, specially players from smaller clubs - which wasn't the case on this one.

He has very good technique but if he were to dive in Europe as he does here, he could even be sent off because of that from time to time... I'll only get my hopes up about him and the NT if he stops doing that and learn to keep playing when he's challenged, like Messi does.

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by douglasthiago View Post
    I'll only get my hopes up about him and the NT if he stops doing that and learn to keep playing when he's challenged, like Messi does.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Scotland

44 Forum Supporter
    i really don't like this guy, dislike him more than any other Footballer.

i was at the Emirates for the Scotland Brazil game last year, he was diving all over the place and thus we were booing him

after the game he and the Brazilian FA came out and accused the Scottish fans of racism because of the booing and that an inflatable banana had been thrown on the pitch. some of Neymar's comments made him sound like he was an imbecile from another planet

later emerged that a German tourist in the Brazil end had thrown the Banana on. total silence on the matter after that and no apology to the Tartan army who are renowned as some of the best fans in the world

9. Thanks (1): Cal

Fav. Player
    Y. Nagatomo

Tenerife

Quote Originally Posted by Calzo View Post
    The Tartan Army invaded London in March as Scotland lined up to play Brazil in a friendly at Arsenal’s Emirates Stadium. The party atmosphere was soured when Brazilian striker Neymar - who scored both goals in the 2-0 victory for the South Americans - claimed he was a victim of racism after a banana was thrown on to the pitch and he was booed by the Scots fans. It soon transpired the banana had, in fact, been thrown by an over-excited German student and the fans were booing the player due to his annoying habit of throwing himself to the ground theatrically.

11. Thanks (1): Scottish_one

Fav. Player
    Shingo Aoi

Brazil

Then again, no one ever said it came from the Scotland fans as the stadium was filled with a wide range of spectators.

Speaking afterwards, Neymar accused some spectators of racially abusing him, a claim also made by team-mate Lucas Leiva, who television pictures reportedly showed retrieving the banana.

Neymar said: "I feel great and scored two but what happened with the banana is sad.

"I don't want to make a big deal of it.

"I was running down the touchline in the second half and saw it but I didn't see where it came from."

Santos forward Neymar, who has been strongly linked with a move to Chelsea, said earlier on Brazilian television channel Sportv: "They were jeering me a lot, even when I was about to kick the penalty.

"The entire stadium was jeering. This atmosphere of racism is totally sad.

"We leave our country to play here and something like this happens.

"It's sad. I'd rather not even talk about it, to keep the subject from escalating."

Liverpool midfielder Lucas said: "There is no more space for racism in the world.

"They say it's the first world here in Europe, but it's where it happens the most. That has to change.

"Everybody is equal today. It's a matter of respect."

Today's match was played at a neutral venue and it is unclear whether the banana was thrown by a supporter of either side or a neutral.

It was the third high-profile incident of alleged racism towards a black player in the past eight days.

It was also the second involving a Brazilian and a banana after World Cup-winning left-back Roberto Carlos was subjected to similar abuse before Monday's Russian Premier League between his Anzhi Makhachkala side and Zenit St Petersburg.

That came two days after Port Vale defender Exodus Geohaghon claimed he had been racially abused by his own club's fans as he left the field at the end of last Saturday's npower League Two defeat at Accrington Stanley.

Brazil manager Mano Menezes and Scotland boss Craig Levein both denied any knowledge of today's incident.

Menezes said: "If it happened, that would be lamentable but it has not been confirmed yet."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...im-claims.html

Fav. Player
    Y. Nagatomo

Tenerife

Again, he says the entire stadium was jeering because of racism when it was actually because he is a wee diving fanny...

14. Thanks (2): Dylan, Scottish_one

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Scotland

44 Forum Supporter
    "The entire stadium was jeering. This atmosphere of racism is totally sad.
    it was obvious and perfectly clear that we were booing him because hes a diving cheating shit and his skin color had nothing to do with this. he and the Brazilian FA should have acknowledged this and apologized for insinuating that the Scottish fans were being racist. had it been racism then the scottish FA would have had a lot of trouble but we never even got a second thought

I agree there is no place in football for racism but this has to work both ways. if he wants to dive about the park then he should be able to accept that he will be treated like the prick he is and not just blame it on racism. also is a disgrace to footballers who have suffered racial abuse

16. Thanks (1): Cal

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti 4

Armenia

his 2nd goal is the best wow
    FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO

18 Scudetto, 7 Coppa Italia, 5 Italian Super Cup, 3 UEFA Cup, 3 Champions League, 2 Intercontinental Cup, 1 Club World Cup, 1 NextGen Series

United States

19. Thanks (1): FORZAINTERMILAN

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Those defenders

They were afraid to touch him, to attack him. What a prick Neymar is, very annoying player.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Cambodia

is it me or does he look like a girl in the first 10seconds.. his movement, his hair.. he really pisses me off, those humiliating tricks and skills he tries

no way imo will he live up to pele's biased hype.. the defence is poo in brazil.. come do that in italy
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Fav. Player
    Mauritoooo

Norway

Lol, why the hell is that a straight red card?
    Forza Inter!

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinV View Post
    Lol, why the hell is that a straight red card?
    It was against neymar. In Brasil!

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Mauritoooo

Norway

Lol, so true
    Forza Inter!

Fav. Player
    mudingayi

India

OVERRATED OVERRATED OVERRATED, only this word can describe him

Australia

fuck he's expensive on FIFA 12

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Brazil

He has talent, but he needs to prove it in Europe soon.