Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Inter Administration

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones

Inter Administration

I thought I would make a new thread listing all the officials within Inter for those interested. Should we sticky it??

Last edited by vasilios; 03 Jul 15 at 02:55.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Good stuff. Now I can say more than just fuck Branca

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

just curious, where is Figo and Toldo? What are they actually doing?
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    FIGO :')

Europe

75 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by AvadaKedavra View Post
    just curious, where is Figo and Toldo? What are they actually doing?
    Well... son, I'm not sure about Toldone but let me clear up the situation on Luis, the Figo, the 8055, the god, the one, the only.

His highness doesn't need no god damn office cuz he da baoss! His power level is over 9000 I mean. He can come & go whenever he wants, he can sit in any office he wants, he can bang any of the chicks at Inter's HQ, he basically owns.

He can literally go to MM's office right when he is having a meeting with Ranieri about how to troll on Interisti next game, pull his pants down & take a dump on Massimo's desk right in front of Claudio.

All im saying is just Figo is on a different level man. He being listed in the staff list is an insult to his highness. He don't need that cuz he the King!!! King like a Analrapist!

Oh I miss him so much...

I love you Luis!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Armes View Post
    Had Mazzarri been on the bench today, losing a game from 1-0 to 2-1 against Stramaccioni and Deki, he'd be photoshopped, graffittied and put on every forum urinal for the especially unwatchable second half, stupid and snail subs, tactical idiocy etc.

Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

Netherlands

Ausilio and Casiraghi will probably be crucified now, just because of the titles they hold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

Fav. Player
    ₩$

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    ^^ that Figo man-love is very concerning
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

I dont think the formation model counts, its all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli

7. Thanks (2): Caecuban, Wallace

Fav. Player
    #4, Recoba, Eto

England

figo is an "Ambassador" haha. great title

Fav. Player
    Kova Magic

United States

Pierluigi Casiraghi job title is different now he was replaced by Valentino Angeloni

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=39516&L=en

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by Inter7 View Post
    Pierluigi Casiraghi job title is different now he was replaced by Valentino Angeloni

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=39516&L=en

Angeloni is the new head of the scouting network, he replaced Giovanni Lanfranchi. Casiraghi is the head of scouting for the Youth Academy.

11. Thanks (1): Inter7

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    Ernesto Paolillo has stepped down. He has been replaced by Marco Fassone.

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40093&L=en

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40093&L=en

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Vitomen, (or Michael,, or anyone for that matter), can we find some more information on Fassone?
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Vitomen, (or Michael,, or anyone for that matter), can we find some more information on Fassone?
    History
    Graduated in Modern Literature at ' University of Turin in 1987 , The following year he joined the Ferrero group, where he remained for 12 years. In 2001 moved to Galbani as Director for Development of new products, a position he held for about a year.
    This period he was also an assistant referee affiliated with AB CAN .

Juventus
    In July 2003, he arrived into the world of sports, joining the staff of Juventus as Marketing Director. A figure leading into the commercial club of Juventus, he reached the position of Executive Director of Stadium, Marketing and Sales and is one of the architects of the design of new stadium, and the internationalization of the company's brand. In this inspired, among other things, the creation of the first Juventus Club in China .

Napoli
    The quality of his work in these fields attracted the attention of the President of Napoli, Aurelio De Laurentiis , to fulfil the post of Director General of the Neapolitan society, a position vacant after the termination of Pierpaolo Marino . Contacts initiated already in ' Fall 2009 , but the Juventus management gave its endorsement in ' Summer after: on Aug. 9 2010 Fassone officially assumes his new position with Napoli with the task of bringing the brand in foreign markets and to address the issue of the stadium. On 22 May 2012 , after two years of collaboration with the company De Laurentiis , officially announced his departure, issuing a letter of farewell and greeting addressed to the fans.

Inter
    On 28 May 2012 , the CEO of ' Inter Ernesto Paolillo announces entry into society of Mark Fassone as director general.

Fav. Player
    Milito, Kovacic

Europe

Ernesto Paolillo

Don't know if he already has a thread and if this is the correct place to post it, but our CEO has resigned.

Letter from Ernesto Paolillo to Massimo Moratti
    Wednesday, 30 May 2012 12:05

Dear President,

I have always thought that life, much like the economy, comes in cycles and that is why I would like to inform you that - following the upcoming conclusion of the final stages of the Youth Academy leagues - I consider my cycle at Inter to be at an end.

It is from the bottom of my heart that I thank you, the entire Moratti family and everyone at the club for the constant support I have received during these fantastic years, as well as the opportunity you gave me to be a part of the success that Inter has had - at every level - over the course of this cycle.

It has been an incredible, unique experience and I will not try to hide how emotional I am in taking this decision.

Thank you again, and all the best to Marco Fassone who is about to begin a new cycle, part of a bright future here at Inter.

Warmest regards,

Ernesto Paolillo

Source: inter.it

We have already signed a substitute..:

Marco Fassone

"Thank you again, and all the best to Marco Fassone who is about to begin a new cycle, part of a bright future here at Inter."

Fassone became the marketing director of Juventus in 2003 and was one of the original architects behind the development of Juventus Stadium. He has also been recognised for his work in expanding the club's brand overseas.

He then moved south six years later to take up the position of CEO at Napoli, before stepping down at the end of the 2011-12 season.

---------- Post added at 08:56 ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 ----------

Obviously this dude has worked side by side with Moggi at juventus.....not really sure what to think..
    Last edited by Moradinho; 31 May 12 at 08:16.
    Diego "Il Principe" Milito

16. Thanks (1): Bzzlightyear

Armenia

^If he was guilty he would have found guilty with the rest of rubentus team, but we really wouldnt know if he is or not a scum, lets hope he brings something good to the team, and can do decent deals with the future Sponsors, and get some money, i really hope we get new Sport director instead of Branca as well

Poland

the more people at Inter management with straight teeth the better club image

Armenia

^ so he wasnt so long with moggi at all. 90's were the doping scandal, and 1998 as well, i think he have helped napoli to build a new stadium, sems like he is working only the Commercial part and Not Ingame matches, bu still he isnt that much Rubentus as we see in him.

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    This has been discussed in the Inter Administration thread already. I will move these posts in there.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Any idea why Ernesto resigned?

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

Because he knew he has done some fuck up decision in the last few years?
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    lol

Maybe it has to do with our 'selling-out' to the Chinese?