Thread: Request: Great moments' "memory thread" of our extraordinary 7 past years of glory!

2 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Request: Great moments' "memory thread" of our extraordinary 7 past years of glory!

In this unfortunate this unlucky season...I only want to remember my heroes...that have won with us and for us 16'll always be my Grande Inter!

But now, we have to build a new, young team which we'll win everything again with!

So...before this season finishes, I really want to see the best moments we lived in our last 7 years...and I realized that I've only a lot of papers, but no video of my champions...

Please, why don't we do a new thread to remember our victories, our recent story? Because, I've seen that some of them aren't available anymore.

For example, I only have some matches of 2006-07 Scudetto and the most important of Triplete's year. And some celebrations, only the last: Scudetto 2008-09 and 09-10; Coppa Italia 09-10 and 10-11...

Please, I want to remember that moments and I really hope that my child will love them, when he'll see...

Can someone help me? Can we do this beautiful moments' "memory thread"?

Our players are older and older...and probably we won't see them on the pitch in the next years, but they deserve all our love and our tribute...thanks to everybody! For all the emotions. For all the tears. For all the victories!

Forza Inter! Ti amo.
    Last edited by ElPrincipe; 14 Mar 12 at 00:30.
    Eterno Amore, Infinita Squadra Mia...!