Thread: Ciao Interisti, from Scotland

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Vanuatu

Ciao Interisti, from Scotland

Hi everyone, I'm Alasdair from a place in the middle of nowhere in Scotland - but for clarity's sake, I'm not too far away from the city of Glasgow. I wonder, am I really the only Interista in the whole of Strathclyde? I have yet to meet another fan in my country... :foreveralone:

UK users, take a wild guess how I first came about following Italian football & Inter?

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Hey man, there's a few Scots around here so you should feel at home, I also used to live in Aberdeen

Welcome.

Fav. Player
    J-Rod

Colombia

Welcome mate.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Scotland

44 Forum Supporter
    hey man, i'm from Montrose, between Aberdeen and Dundee

not many Interista round here (meaning Montrose, not the forum ) TBH, too many people like english football

Calzo is from Glasgow but stays in Aberdeen, if your a Celtic fan then you'll get on with him, and if your rRangers ill be the first to laugh as i was at Tannidice on Saturday!

take a guess at your question is either your fed up with Rangers/Celtic winning the league every year or your fed up with morons deciding for the rest of the planet that English football is the best/most competitive football... or it could be that James Richardson used to make you laugh on C4/Bravo?

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Vanuatu

Quote Originally Posted by Scottish_one View Post
    hey man, i'm from Montrose, between Aberdeen and Dundee

not many Interista round here (meaning Montrose, not the forum ) TBH, too many people like english football

Calzo is from Glasgow but stays in Aberdeen, if your a Celtic fan then you'll get on with him, and if your rRangers ill be the first to laugh as i was at Tannidice on Saturday!

take a guess at your question is either your fed up with Rangers/Celtic winning the league every year or your fed up with morons deciding for the rest of the planet that English football is the best/most competitive football... or it could be that James Richardson used to make you laugh on C4/Bravo?
    Points go to the Scottish_one! James Richardson is right on the money, I started watching Gazzetta when I was five and got hooked on Serie A.

In terms of Scottish football, I'm a neutral. Well, except Rangers, for fear of there being some of their fans here, let's just say I have some issues with them. I'm not a Celtic fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I think Henrik Larsson alone swayed me a bit.

And yeah, I'm fed up of the bulls*** our TV feeds us about English football being the best in the world.

BTW seeing as we're being all historical about our geography, I was born in Dundee. Couldn't give a toss about the Tangerines though, except when they beat Rangers! ha!

Another thing, I should probably warn you all I may not seem entirely loyal at times. I have a soft spot for a few Italian teams as well as Inter. Roma (Totti), Napoli (the incredible turnaround), Parma (Crespo, Chiesa, et al), Fiorentina (Batigol)...sorry everyone

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Eto'o

Croatia

welcome

edit: i started my post with welcome then i looked up a bit and i was like

totti?roma? cmon dude

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Vanuatu

Quote Originally Posted by _Ivan_ View Post
    welcome

edit: i started my post with welcome then i looked up a bit and i was like

totti?roma? cmon dude
    And what exactly is wrong with respecting quality opposition? It's not like he plays for Juventus.

Fav. Player
    De Bruyne

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by kostas22 View Post
    And what exactly is wrong with respecting quality opposition? It's not like he plays for Juventus.
    Fair enough
    FORZA INTERNAZIONALE
    AA GENT

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Scotland

44 Forum Supporter
    Points go to the Scottish_one! James Richardson is right on the money, I started watching Gazzetta when I was five and got hooked on Serie A.

In terms of Scottish football, I'm a neutral. Well, except Rangers, for fear of there being some of their fans here, let's just say I have some issues with them. I'm not a Celtic fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I think Henrik Larsson alone swayed me a bit.

And yeah, I'm fed up of the bulls*** our TV feeds us about English football being the best in the world.

BTW seeing as we're being all historical about our geography, I was born in Dundee. Couldn't give a toss about the Tangerines though, except when they beat Rangers! ha!

Another thing, I should probably warn you all I may not seem entirely loyal at times. I have a soft spot for a few Italian teams as well as Inter. Roma (Totti), Napoli (the incredible turnaround), Parma (Crespo, Chiesa, et al), Fiorentina (Batigol)...sorry everyone
    cool, i added that as an after thought. he pops up on Espn now and again, pity he wasn't on every match like before

Larsson was great tbh, even stood out in Barca's team when he went there, will never support with of the 'scum' though, although i like to see Celtic do well in Europe as they're supporters are ok abroad and they don't play totally negative football in Europe, unlike the traitor Smith's recent run

meh, you should follow motherwell, good team atm and they'll be in the Champions league next season more than likely

like watching Napoli play and would like to see then win over the likes of roma/juve/milan/chelsea but it ends there.

always liked Totti but hate Roma as much as Juve because of their now admitted match fixing against Dundee Utd in the early 80's

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Vanuatu

Although, I do support the Bianconeri...

...of Newcastle United

Zaire

Totti was/is Italy's 'golden boy,' which is more than enough reason for people to dislike him. My distaste for him comes from when he kicked Balotelli, said something to him that was most likely racist, and was only suspended for a Copa match.

Fav. Player
    Il Profeta

Tenerife

Lets be honest, James Ritchardson and football Italia is the only reason why us Scots started watching Italian football

I know what u mean, does seem like Im the only Inter... Wait Italian football fan even in the country too! Good to know there are a few of us at least...

Anyway, welcome Kostas
    Ricky > Cou

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Scotland

44 Forum Supporter

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Vanuatu

Quote Originally Posted by Scottish_one View Post
    That was one incredible intro. One small problem though - Definitive Two, who created the music, were Milanistas

Fav. Player
    Julione ♥

Italy

Although, I do support the Bianconeri...

...of Newcastle United
    I actually laughed And for that you get a gracious WELCOME!
    minus.five

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Welcome!

Fav. Player
    J.Z, Matrix, De

Romania

1+8
    welcome mate
    ONLY & 4EVER FORZA INTER !!!

Meglio Vivere un Giorno da Leone che Cento Anni da Pecora

Fav. Player
    YD6

Italy

Welcome
    - "People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff" -