Thread: IPhone 4s vs Samsung SII

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

IPhone 4s vs Samsung SII

So I wanna buy a new phone and these 2 phones are the ones I like the most. Now I have to make a decision but I'm torn between both. I think both have their strengths. What I like most about the SII is the larger screen which would probably provide a richer experience, and supposedly it's a faster mobile (esp in browsing). On the other hand, the IPhone4s is said to be more user friendly, and of course it has a much better appstore.

What do you guys think?
    Impazzisco per te -------------------- Nerazzurri alè alè

"Never unshaven, never a hair out of place – it's as if his discipline on the field is reflected in the image Javier wants to give of himself."

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Tuvalu

10 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Macktk View Post
    So I wanna buy a new phone and these 2 phones are the ones I like the most. Now I have to make a decision but I'm torn between both. I think both have their strengths. What I like most about the SII is the larger screen which would probably provide a richer experience, and supposedly it's a faster mobile (esp in browsing). On the other hand, the IPhone4s is said to be more user friendly, and of course it has a much better appstore.

What do you guys think?

If this was November of 2011 I would've told you to buy an iPhone. I have one and I love it and I'm replying to this from it, but at this point I would just wait for the iPhone 5 where the real updates and improvements to the phone are going to be exposed.

Fav. Player
    Ranocchia

Macedonia

Sorry for off topic but i want to ask you something guys. Can i send game from one iphone to antoher?

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

^^The problem is that I'm kinda in a hurry, I just can't stand my Nokia phone anymore. It is retarded to say the least.
    I know the Iphone 4s is great, but don't you think the SII's larger screen and faster browsing puts it in the same league as the Iphone?

^Not sure but I highly doubt it.

"Never unshaven, never a hair out of place – it's as if his discipline on the field is reflected in the image Javier wants to give of himself."

Fav. Player
    Alvaro Recoba

10 years of FIF
    Galaxy SIII is just around the corner. Better wait

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I had the Galaxy SI and it was terrible, i hate the SII as well, the phone is huge, terrible for a phone in my opinion. I hate the interface as well, I think the 4s is the perfect phone, you get the Apple Store, itunes for your music, the phone iteslf is small and thats really easier for anyone to carry around.

Fav. Player
    Cham-paggin?

Estonia

Not gonna make a new thread for it, so my question is: is Sony Ericsson Xperia ray any good phone? I actually dont like phones with touchscreens at all, but there are no decent mobiles without it. And i am not gonna pay 800€ for Iphone 4s because im buying new laptop soon, but anyway is it decent phone? I just need phone for calling and music, that's pretty much it.

/And yes Iphone 4s 64gb is over 800€ if you have joined the mobile operator, if not its almost 1000€ in Estonia...
    Last edited by Uncommon; 27 Mar 12 at 22:03.
    It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

So, I went for the SII and I really like it. The touch screen isn't as smooth as that of the iphone but it is good enough.

@khaled, I actually love the size of the phone, I think it is just right especially for browsing the web. I was worried that the android store was going to be crap but I was surprised really. It's good and most apps on it are free. The camera is not as good as that of the Iphone, but that's fine by me because I almost never use a phone's camera.

@Uncommon, I don't know about the Xperia, but I recommend the SII if you're considering it.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    I hate phones with touchscreens as well. Damn fat thumbs!

That's one of the other reasons why I love Blackberry.