Page 1 of 59 12341151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 1164

Thread: Inter - Genoa (1 Apr 12)

  1. #1
    Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jan 09
    Posts
    16,702
    Thanked
    26,891 times
    Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

    South Korea

    89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member

    Inter - Genoa (1 Apr 12)

    Fuck you.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


  2. #2
    chipschups's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Dec 10
    Posts
    4,797
    Thanked
    2,995 times
    Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

    Indonesia

    27
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

    jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

  3. Thanks (1): KevinB

  4. #3
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    Finally.

    A non-coaster opened thread.



  5. #4
    ADRossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 10
    Posts
    7,093
    Thanked
    9,220 times
    Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

    Netherlands

    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon View Post
    Finally.

    A non-coaster opened thread.
    Was about to post the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

    Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

  6. Thanks (2): dynasty27, snake

  7. #5
    KevinB's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Nov 10
    Posts
    9,223
    Thanked
    11,147 times
    Fav. Player
    Adriano

    Belgium

    54
    -----------------Julio César-------------
    Pecorino----Kysela-----Spendlhofer-Zanetti
    ------------Crisetig---Cambiasso-------
    Alvarez------------Bessa-----------Longo
    -------------------Milito----------------
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015


    http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

  8. Thanks (1): FORZAINTERMILAN

  9. #6
    Adriano's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Apr 11
    Posts
    554
    Thanked
    203 times
    Fav. Player
    Adriano

    Canada

    play castaignos for full 90 minutes

  10. Thanks (1): Efrain21C

  11. #7
    Antijinx mod dynasty27's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Jan 10
    Posts
    11,032
    Thanked
    4,406 times
    Fav. Player
    L'Inter mercato

    Monaco

    73
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Was about to post the same thing.
    Ya, was about to post that Anon would say the same thing.
    #InterMentality

  12. #8
    Coasterfreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Aug 10
    Posts
    8,667
    Thanked
    2,182 times
    Fav. Player
    Durian

    Ecuador

    15 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon View Post
    Finally.

    A non-coaster opened thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Was about to post the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by dynasty27 View Post
    Ya, was about to post that Anon would say the same thing.

    So obsessed with who starts a thread Why the hate on me?
    Last edited by Coasterfreek; 26 Mar 12 at 05:03.

  13. #9
    Bzzlightyear's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 Mar 12
    Posts
    4,373
    Thanked
    1,010 times

    Armenia

    Its April the 1st i hate that day

  14. #10
    crzdcolombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Aug 07
    Posts
    8,558
    Thanked
    3,191 times
    Fav. Player
    Murillo

    Colombia

    Quote Originally Posted by bzzdk View Post
    Its April the 1st i hate that day
    Inter will win with a Zarate hattrick with 3 crosses from Chivu

  15. #11
    I'm better than Icardi Pimpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 11
    Posts
    14,116
    Thanked
    13,660 times
    Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

    Albania

    59
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Inter will win with a Zarate hattrick with 3 crosses from Chivu
    also I will have a 3some with Kim Kardashian and J.Lopez

  16. Thanks (1): AxigZag.ESIOLAG.

  17. #12
    Native's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Jan 11
    Posts
    4,784
    Thanked
    4,217 times
    Fav. Player
    MM

    Netherlands

    82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    1 April? Must be one joke of a game
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

  18. #13
    TheNetworkZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Mar 12
    Posts
    5,976
    Thanked
    5,095 times
    Fav. Player
    The Bro

    Italy

    Hopefully we'll actually see Guarin play (even better beside Poli in the midfield).

  19. #14
    DIN011's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Apr 09
    Posts
    13,418
    Thanked
    4,907 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi
    Old name
    Analrapist

    Bosnia Herzegovina

    Most Missed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bzzdk View Post
    Its April the 1st i hate that day
    April 1st you say...hmm, I can already see how this day is gonna plan out:

    Everybody will post 8055 ass lineups with Wes, Guarin, Poli, Ricky and Bessa all starting, before going all with the usual "April fools" bs. Some will laugh, others will go .

    Then the official lineup will be released, containing a brilliant midfield consisting of Naga-Palombo-Deki-JZ and Pazzo-Cast as st's. We'll all go "nice one :trollol", then we'll all go once we find out that that was the real lineup.

    After another excruciating 90 minutes of play, where we have all wasted 2 hours of our lives watching our beloved team lose...again, we'll all go on rage mode and demand Ranieri to be fired.

    Several media outlets will report that we have, in fact, FINALLY, replaced the old man with Baresi-Figo. We'll all celebrate, thinking "at least now we can enjoy some proper football".


    Until they all go on us and say that it was just a joke.




    We'll all lose our minds. Uni will rape a few children, Raul Duke will officially change his name to Raul Dyke, Martjin will start supporting Barca, Hal will eat away all the muscle mass he had been working on, I4E will stay defending Moratti, Nyall will find him and kill him, Vito will start hating on Pazzo and I will anally rape myself. This day has potential.





    Ok, posting at 3am from your phone is never a good idea. This post probably makes less sense than an ants penis.


  20. #15
    Edward's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Jul 10
    Posts
    1,417
    Thanked
    510 times
    Fav. Player
    #4, Recoba, Eto

    England


  21. Thanks (3): Devious, Dylan, King Falafel

  22. #16
    Minardista's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Mar 12
    Posts
    1,971
    Thanked
    1,324 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

    Vanuatu

    19
    Palacio will deliberately score an OG as an April Fool's Joke, then rape us by scoring 5. We should have bought him instead of Forlan...

  23. Thanks (1): King Falafel

  24. #17
    Native's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Jan 11
    Posts
    4,784
    Thanked
    4,217 times
    Fav. Player
    MM

    Netherlands

    82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Analrapist View Post
    April 1st you say...hmm, I can already see how this day is gonna plan out:

    Everybody will post 8055 ass lineups with Wes, Guarin, Poli, Ricky and Bessa all starting, before going all with the usual "April fools" bs. Some will laugh, others will go .

    Then the official lineup will be released, containing a brilliant midfield consisting of Naga-Palombo-Deki-JZ and Pazzo-Cast as st's. We'll all go "nice one :trollol", then we'll all go once we find out that that was the real lineup.

    After another excruciating 90 minutes of play, where we have all wasted 2 hours of our lives watching our beloved team lose...again, we'll all go on rage mode and demand Ranieri to be fired.

    Several media outlets will report that we have, in fact, FINALLY, replaced the old man with Baresi-Figo. We'll all celebrate, thinking "at least now we can enjoy some proper football".


    Until they all go on us and say that it was just a joke.




    We'll all lose our minds. Uni will rape a few children, Raul Duke will officially change his name to Raul Dyke, Martjin will start supporting Barca, Hal will eat away all the muscle mass he had been working on, I4E will stay defending Moratti, Nyall will find him and kill him, Vito will start hating on Pazzo and I will anally rape myself. This day has potential.





    Ok, posting at 3am from your phone is never a good idea. This post probably makes less sense than an ants penis.
    It honestly was a good attempt to an epic post but looking back at your unusual new nickname after reading it unfortunately takes all the credibility and value away.
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

  25. #18
    I4E's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Jul 11
    Posts
    10,899
    Thanked
    12,954 times
    Fav. Player
    ₩€$£€¥

    Macedonia

    6 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Analrapist View Post
    April 1st you say...hmm, I can already see how this day is gonna plan out:

    Everybody will post 8055 ass lineups with Wes, Guarin, Poli, Ricky and Bessa all starting, before going all with the usual "April fools" bs. Some will laugh, others will go .

    Then the official lineup will be released, containing a brilliant midfield consisting of Naga-Palombo-Deki-JZ and Pazzo-Cast as st's. We'll all go "nice one :trollol", then we'll all go once we find out that that was the real lineup.

    After another excruciating 90 minutes of play, where we have all wasted 2 hours of our lives watching our beloved team lose...again, we'll all go on rage mode and demand Ranieri to be fired.

    Several media outlets will report that we have, in fact, FINALLY, replaced the old man with Baresi-Figo. We'll all celebrate, thinking "at least now we can enjoy some proper football".


    Until they all go on us and say that it was just a joke.




    We'll all lose our minds. Uni will rape a few children, Raul Duke will officially change his name to Raul Dyke, Martjin will start supporting Barca, Hal will eat away all the muscle mass he had been working on, I4E will stay defending Moratti, Nyall will find him and kill him, Vito will start hating on Pazzo and I will anally rape myself. This day has potential.





    Ok, posting at 3am from your phone is never a good idea. This post probably makes less sense than an ants penis.


    ---------- Post added at 21:28 ---------- Previous post was at 21:23 ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Fuck you.
    Where's the pretty club emblems, kick-off time & date, head-to-head stats etc etc etc ???

    Sorry but coasters opening match thread post is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than this.






    :shitstirring:
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

    “I don’t think the formation model counts, it’s all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli

  26. #19

    Join Date
    29 Jan 12
    Posts
    961
    Thanked
    225 times
    Fav. Player
    mudingayi

    India

    Cant beleive I am going to waste another 90minutes of my life watching stankovic and lucio playing like an attacking midfielder

  27. Thanks (1): King Falafel

  28. #20
    dejavu's Avatar
    Join Date
    26 Feb 11
    Posts
    863
    Thanked
    315 times
    Fav. Player
    JZ4, I9, R Gags

    Nigeria

    Quote Originally Posted by kostas22 View Post
    Palacio will deliberately score an OG as an April Fool's Joke, then rape us by scoring 5. We should have bought him instead of Forlan...
    Oh the irony. Remember all the hate Palacio was getting wen we were linked with him? Now he's been ramming cock @ Genoa this season and we're stuck wit Forlan. Heck even Muntari has been boss @ Milan.

  29. Thanks (1): King Falafel

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •