Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Inter - Juventus

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member

Inter - Juventus

Just can't wait for this!!! Derby d'Italia part 2!!! Last season, it produced one of the most dramatic moment when Toldo (IT WAS TOLDO!!!) scored with the very last kick of the game to equalize after Del Piero scored a dubious penalty just before the 90th minute. This season...Hey, if you can't remember what happened in 29 November 2003, you should turn to a Merdanista!!! :p

Can't wait for this game. We've managed to pick up with 3 wins in a row (Ancona, Benfica, Reggina) just before this game. The momentum is with us but form doesn't matter in this game. It's the tactics and the will to win that matters most in such titanic clash. Forza Inter!!! Avenge the dubious Coppa Italia Semi-Final!!! To war...with the devils!!!

Handyo

IMHO we canīt avenge it unless a miracle happens and Juve will be disqualified/or rematch. No matter who wins Coppa Italia this year it wonīt count for me.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Forza inter. Phuck juve up for that coppa italia exit. I wanna see us beat juve in san siro it hasn't happend for a long time.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Indonesia

Gismo, when I mean 'revenge' it means beat Juve here and dent their Scudetto hope.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    Marco Maserati

Matrix should be back for this game. Another tharshing of Juve would bring some light to this crappy season.

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    Gismo, when I mean 'revenge' it means beat Juve here and dent their Scudetto hope.

Handyo
    Yeah of course. But IMHO Milan has already won...

I really hope it will be a really crazy match and Inter wins with 7-0 or something, man how I want Inter to piss on Juventus!

If there is one team in the world who deserves a thrashing it is Rubentus.

Cheats!!!

Emre will run over those bastards, if he's back..

Bahrain

There is a question in my mind that If Emre and Martrix are back do we really want them starting in this game opposing a big opponent like Juve...They might lack match fitness or just wont click after so long with the rest??
    Ziyad Of Boston

Quote Originally Posted by Ziyad
    There is a question in my mind that If Emre and Martrix are back do we really want them starting in this game opposing a big opponent like Juve...They might lack match fitness or just wont click after so long with the rest??
    You may have a point.. Well not atleast Matrix because in Defence we need secure.

Bahrain

Quote Originally Posted by oba
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziyad
    You may have a point.. Well not atleast Matrix because in Defence we need secure.
    I understand ur point...The thing is Matrix might be in better shape than Emre because he was suspended and spent the time training while Emre trying to come back from injury.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

heh heh heh, a trashing is always good...

the tricky stuffs against juventus is that the fact you can lead 2-0, and suddenly a light mistakes undeservely punished happen in the back...
    bang ! a penalty is awarded against you....,
    we got pissed off and they score another goal, and then they close it with victory..

I saw this scenario over and over.....

if we beat them so badly, and not letting them dominate the game (make them look like an idiot), then we can actually beat them..

unlike roma, or milan... I actually never really rate juve as a strong team..

the fact they are always competing for the campionship is due to many helps given by rules, referees to them...

juve really hurts italian soccer...

-----------------------------------

anyway, Oba is essential for this game, he always scores against big opponents... You may not agree with me, but my superstition says that Cruz will play better than vieri or adriano in this game....
    let the time will tell....

My favourite line ups..

------------ Toldo

--- Cordoba --Matrix --Adani (or Gammara if Matrix isn't available)

JZ --- Karagounis --- C Z -- Kily Gonzales

------------- Recoba

--------- Oba -- Cruz

i Just don't think Oba and Cruz will start..., though
    zac will field Vieri-Adriano, it's the strongest strikers on paper..
    but vieri really sucks against juve or milan...

You may not agree with me, but my superstition says that Cruz will play better than vieri or adriano in this game....
    You gave me a good laugh. Thanx! I was just imagining all coaches in the world picking their line-ups from their intuition.

Seriously, IMO we have to look at our opponent - Juventus. All I can say at this point is that Oba might be a great key to open their defence.

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    You may not agree with me, but my superstition says that Cruz will play better than vieri or adriano in this game....
    You gave me a good laugh. Thanx! I was just imagining all coaches in the world picking their line-ups from their intuition.

Seriously, IMO we have to look at our opponent - Juventus. All I can say at this point is that Oba might be a great key to open their defence.
    he he,
    actually, it was more on experience bases...
    cruz scores twice when we win 3-1, and he also scored against juve when he was in feyenoord (or PSV??).. I didn't know if he scored against juve when he was in bologna..

on the other hand, I don't remember our regular players score a winner goal against juve...

as for Oba, he scores against Milan, Juve and Arsenal, Benfica, Leverkusen... I din't remember the other big opponents..

but, if vieri can scores and win it for us, that'll be great....
    since he can conquer the demon of not being able to beat juve...
    it's also greater since we intend to keep him next season and not cruz...

if i were zac, i will field oba-cruz as starters, and can always change cruz later when we are leading...

Bahrain

I wouldnt start Vieri in this game either and definately no Vieri-Adriano combination...i agree that Oba has to play and Cruz might be ideal against Juve but i would like to see Adriano instead since he did well against them too in the Coppa.CZ has to be there along with ALmeyda watching their midfield,and karagounis feeding the attack just behind them.

----------Toldo---------
    ---Cordoba--Adani---Canna-----

JZ--Almeyda---CZ----Kily---

--------Karagounis----------
    ---Oba/Recoba---Adriano----
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Cruz owns Juve. This guy has been scorig regularly aginst them. It's way too early to predict a line-up with the international friendlies and all. But honestly i wouldn't start Vieri since he can't score against juve. The only thing that the dino defense of juve can do is cancel out strikers that use primarily their power. Adriano can do better since he can also dribble and he has scored three goals against them already. Besides, we'll have to face Marseille the following thursday.

The man who should start this match is Obafemi Martins. With his pace montero and ferraro might have to announce their premature retirement after the game. He simply rules against that kind of defence. So in short, with Cruz's karma and his ball possession abilities and Oba's pace we should do fine. Neither player will have to play any international games so they'd be fresh.

Indonesia

Agree with Hamed. Martins' pace destroyed Juventus on 29 November 2003. Montero, Ferarra and Legrotagliatele aren't fast defenders. What's more, Vieri IMO is the type of striker who relies on the defenders' mistake to score and to get in spots where he's unmarked. Juve's defenders are experienced and it's unlikely that he'll get them against Juve. But Martins is so unpredictable he'll wreak havoc on Juve's defence. And of course, Adriano has scored 3 times in 2 Coppa Italia games against Juve so we gotta use him.

But no to Cruz. Cruz has been one of our most off-form player. Although he has good history against Juve, I'm not taking that risk. I'd rather use Recoba. He may have a poor history against the Old $luts but Recoba is one of our current most in-form player. So, IMO, a tridente of Recoba - Adriano - Oba will be the best one against Juve.

Handyo

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    totally agree with handoyo and Hamed... Vieri is a good striker, but he can't exactly creates chances for himself... we should play Adriano and Martins... Martins pace and Adriano's power whould destroy their defence completely... i'm worried about our defence and midfield though... without matrix, we looked very weak in defence...

this is what i hope we will see:

--------------Toldo-------------
    ----Canna--Matrix--Cafe------
    JZ------CZ------Kara-----Stan
    ------------Recoba--------------
    --------Martins--Adriano--------
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Hey hey! It's that time of the year again! Derby d'Italia! Normally, most Interisti would be rather apprehensive when approaching this game, but this season, things look to be a little different. Juventus aren't all-mighty, and Inter, for once, have the psychological edge over the Bianconeri (much thanks to the first leg win!).

Frankly, i think what's most important when playing Juventus is not to fear them. All too often, we go into games thinking we're playing an unbeatable opponent. But Juventus are not their usual selves this time around, and we're looking to complete a solid rout of them by winning this one as well.

Oh yes, Martins has to start. His pace is far too much for Juventus' defence to handle. Hell, even Chino has the stage set for him. Here we go again!

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B