Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: R.I.P my fellow countrymen.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF

R.I.P my fellow countrymen.

It's off topic, but I felt i had to share this with you. Me, and my whole nation is disgusted by this event.

Today was the burial of 5 innocent people, 4 of which were kids between 17 and 20. They were brutally murdered, first beaten, and than shot, in their legs, hands, heads and in the end, in their stomach. With 3 different weapons, apparently it was old fashion execution, all of them lined up in an order, and killed. Probably, it's still just rumors, tortured then killed.

The fifth was unfortunate witness, killed around 50m from the rest 4. Just ordinary kill, one shot.

Sad day for Macedonia, on the Orthodox easter. May their souls rest in peace.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

2. Thanks (3): Bzzlightyear, Dylan, I4E

Fav. Player
    #7 & v/d Fap

Netherlands

Goddamn, there are some sick people living in this world! May their souls be at peace!

Fav. Player
    Julione ♥

Italy

What a shitty day today is.... may they rest in peace
    minus.five

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Scotland

May they all rest in peace.
    C' solo l'Inter

Armenia

R.I.P man this iis horrible. This world is so curropt that it sickens me. Its sad i know at this time you have eastern an Holy day to remember Jesus.

Thos who have done it have to pay justice

Fav. Player
    ₩$

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    I read about that Pajo. Fucking disgusting.

I hope they find the pieces of shit that done that and hang em from the highest tree.
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

I dont think the formation model counts, its all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli

8. Thanks (1): Pajo

Armenia

Who did it ? who are thos people

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

May all rest in peace.

Any reason why they were killed?

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Tuvalu

10 Forum Supporter
    Pajo do you know if these murders were because of orthododox Easter? Or wre they kind of men that just want to watch the world collapse?

It's just a sad and horrible event, and these people are all over the world by the way, but you just don't hear about it. So thank you Pajo for shedding some light on this.

By the way Ekhristos Anesti since I am orthodox as well

12. Thanks (1): I4E

Fav. Player
    Yuto,Don Andres

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    It's off topic, but I felt i had to share this with you. Me, and my whole nation is disgusted by this event.

Today was the burial of 5 innocent people, 4 of which were kids between 17 and 20. They were brutally murdered, first beaten, and than shot, in their legs, hands, heads and in the end, in their stomach. With 3 different weapons, apparently it was old fashion execution, all of them lined up in an order, and killed. Probably, it's still just rumors, tortured then killed.

The fifth was unfortunate witness, killed around 50m from the rest 4. Just ordinary kill, one shot.

Sad day for Macedonia, on the Orthodox easter. May their souls rest in peace.
    By the way, RIP to them all & I will pray for them... but could u be a little more detailed? What exactly happened? How, why, what have the authorities done about it?

Fav. Player
    Durian

Ecuador

15 Forum Supporter
    RIP to them all.. this is terrible to hear.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Thanks guys, appreciated...

What happened? No one knows. Not even their friends. It's only known that 4 of them, the youngest kid was 17, the oldest 20, were on fishing, on a lake near Skopje. What happened later, how it happened, no one knows for sure. Too much speculations, too much "conspiracy theories", but truth? No one tells it.

That's the worst actually. The people want the murderers found. The intelligence agencies from the neighbor countries (Greece, Albania, Serbia, Bulgaria and Kosovo) are on high alert. Some say the kids saw what they shouldn't have. Some say, it's revenge for a fight. Some say it's terrorist attack. Which one is the truth, it's not even important, what's important, is 4 innocent kids lost their life in brutal way. And another innocent passenger...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Tuvalu

10 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    That's the worst actually. The people want the murderers found. The intelligence agencies from the neighbor countries (Greece, Albania, Serbia, Bulgaria and Kosovo) are on high alert. Some say the kids saw what they shouldn't have. Some say, it's revenge for a fight. Some say it's terrorist attack. Which one is the truth, it's not even important, what's important, is 4 innocent kids lost their life in brutal way. And another innocent passenger...
    Oh my God if thats true then thats extremely sad......just because they witnessed something =/ I hope for the country's sake that what they witnessed was infact done by "bad" people and not some sort of police corruption because that would be just terrible, being murdered by the people who should be protecting you

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh316 View Post
    Oh my God if thats true then thats extremely sad......just because they witnessed something =/ I hope for the country's sake that what they witnessed was infact done by "bad" people and not some sort of police corruption because that would be just terrible, being murdered by the people who should be protecting you
    I doubt. If they have, they would have been killed only. One shot in the head, and done deal. These boys were tortured.

Only God, and the murderers know the truth, unfortunately.

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Milito

Australia

60 Forum Supporter
    It's a wonderful world we live in

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

RIP..

Its very sad to see things like this especially in Macedonia where almost anything will be taken as ethnic related .. I was shocked when I heard the news, whoever did this were psychopaths and should be hanged .

on another note, did you read Latass s column , damn the mayans were right the end is near..

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    I did... and once in his life, that idiot is right. We should all be calm and hope whoever did that, will be found..

My message to JuBe cunts

21. Thanks (2): Iron_Inter, Pimpin

Fav. Player
    Mauro Icardi

Colombia

Holy crap... Make them pay! This can't happen between us... We're brothers.

RIP
    Sudaca Power.

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

Damn when I saw that he wrote a column on this, I was expecting something like kill them Albanians kill them primitive stone age terrorists I was quite surprised though, he mustve smoked something ..

Anyway , I seriously doubt it that they will find who did this.. Hope they do though, if they wont it can get ugly.. with all these conspiracies..

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Any way will be ugly bro. If they are Macedonian, they will want them crucified ffs. If they are Albanians, i doubt they are in the country. It's like half an hour to go to Kosovo, no way they will stay here if they have done that. And if it's Albanians, i doubt they will tell, since it might escalate.

I think they will find a scapegoat, some junkie or something, and blame the guy. Who knows, we will see. But i really, really hope they find him, no matter who, or why did that, or what nationality they are. It's monster job.

My message to JuBe cunts