Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Quotes or Poems About Inter Milan

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti 4

Armenia

Quotes or Poems About Inter Milan

Hi everyone. Here we can share some quotes or poems about Inter.... or quotes from Inter Milan's players and coaches....

HERE ARE SOME...

when that piece of shit cunt blew the final whistle, Scarpini said (roughly translated):
    "...& now the game ends... the first goal by Rocchi, the second goal by Rocchi, the 3rd goal by Rocchi."

"After the first half, no one believed in us,Only we believed in ourselves because we are Inter" -Goran Pandev [15-03-2011]

"There are two big teams in Milano. Inter and Inter Primavera"

"After I shake the hand of a Juventino, I always count my fingers"

"Inter has been born by leaving the group of Milan. This shows what you can make out of nothing"

"Dell'Alpi empty? You can buy games, but you can't buy real fans"

Black and Blue, I live for you
    Black and Blue, I'd die for you
    If you only knew, what i'd do for you
    Black and Blue, I Love You...................Te Amo Inter♥
    Inter For Life

"I still remember my first day at Inter. I arrived with a plastic bag with my boots inside and I crossed the crowd of fans who were asking who I was. That's where it all started." - Zanetti

FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO

18 Scudetto, 7 Coppa Italia, 5 Italian Super Cup, 3 UEFA Cup, 3 Champions League, 2 Intercontinental Cup, 1 Club World Cup, 1 NextGen Series

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by FORZAINTERMILAN View Post

"I still remember my first day at Inter. I arrived with a plastic bag with my boots inside and I crossed the crowd of fans who were asking who I was. That's where it all started...." Zanetti

I swear to God with a proper producing capabilities, I`d volunteer to direct this movie.

Shit doesnt happen

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

Roses are red , Violets are blue
    Fuck Bilan, and fuck rubentus too

4. Thanks (1): FORZAINTERMILAN

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Got them from a special of the corriere della sera which came out after our treble season:

"Meglio perdenti che milanisti perche noi un giorno vinceremo e loro saranno ancora milanisti" Translation: Better to be a looser then a milanista because one day we ll win and they ll still be Milanistas.

One from Mou "I tifosi nerazzurri? Con loro ho creato un empatia superiore a quella con i fan del Chelsea. Il calcio italiano? Lo rispetto ma continua a non piacermi. Mi piacciono solo l Inter e gli interisti." Translation: The inter fans? with them i ve created a greater empathy then with the Chelsea fans. Italian football? I respect it but i don t like it. I only like inter and the interisti.

"Il Milan? Cos,è? Peppino Prisco
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti 4

Armenia

“Now I can finally write this, because I wrote it on a contract: I’ll be Inter for life” - Marco Materazzi
    FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO

18 Scudetto, 7 Coppa Italia, 5 Italian Super Cup, 3 UEFA Cup, 3 Champions League, 2 Intercontinental Cup, 1 Club World Cup, 1 NextGen Series

Armenia

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    I swear to God with a proper producing capabilities, I`d volunteer to direct this movie.
    Dev do it you can make it

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster

Ofocurse I can. everything is possible. but Im a lazy ass bitch, the laziest you`d ever encounter. I mean I have like 4 projects standing in line already that I should have finished like a year ago. but tbh Inter is giving me ZERO motivation which gives my laziness a huge boost.

Shit doesnt happen

Armenia

Ofocurse I can. everything is possible. but Im a lazy ass bitch, the laziest you`d ever encounter. I mean I have like 4 projects standing in line already that I should have finished like a year ago. but tbh Inter is giving me ZERO motivation which gives my laziness a huge boost.
    Well if i were you i would do it, but sadly i am not so get your lazy ass down ( your probably seat in front of computer ) and do it

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti 4

Armenia

"We would have won this game even with seven men. Maybe with six we would have struggled, but we would have won with seven." Jose Mourinho after Derby della Madonnina

---------- Post added at 15:54 ---------- Previous post was at 15:50 ----------

“Being Nerazzurri is like riding a motorbike: adrenaline and desire to win everything.” - Valentino Rossi

---------- Post added at 15:55 ---------- Previous post was at 15:54 ----------

“They chose for us the colors of the sky and night and we thank them again for having founded Internazionale Football Club. It was the evening on March 9, 1908 with more than forty: today we are millions. They gather in the heart of Milan at Orologio restaurant. They were rebellious and had a dream: to give equal opportunity to all Italians and foreigners to play football for the same flag of Nerazzurri."
    FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO

11. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by bzzdk View Post
    Well if i were you i would do it, but sadly i am not so get your lazy ass down ( your probably seat in front of computer ) and do it
    Do you have a Zanetti`s look alike to be my lead actor then?

Shit doesnt happen

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

My fave:

Quote Originally Posted by Jose Mourinho
    People say we parked the bus, but it's not true. We parked the plane, not the bus, the plane. And, we parked the plane for 2 reasons. The first reason's because we got 10 men, and the second reason's because we beat them 3-1, and to beat them 3-1 we didn't beat them with the bus, with the boat, or with the plane. We beat them by SMASHED THEM at San Siro with an incredible attacking football.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

14. Thanks (1): FORZAINTERMILAN

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti 4

Armenia

my blood is Black and Blue!
    FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti 4

Armenia

"Inter has been born by leaving the group of Milan. This shows what you can make out of nothing"

---------- Post added at 22:02 ---------- Previous post was at 21:15 ----------

INTER - First they conqured Italy, next came Europe and then the WORLD!!! TREBLE

“We have lost Zlatan Ibrahimovic, but have you seen Samuel Eto’o and Diego Milito?"-Sneijder

We are Blue,
    We are Black,
    We are Internisti,
    Keep United!
    Non Mollare Mai, INTER!

"Formerly known as Black N' Blue1908"
    FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO

17. Thanks (1): Bzzlightyear

Armenia

Do you have a Zanetti`s look alike to be my lead actor then?
    No i dont

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti 4

Armenia

FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti 4

Armenia

I never had Red blood, I always see Blue!
    FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti 4

Armenia

They play for a result, we have to play for a result. I'm not putting pressure on you about we have to win. I don't want to put that kind of pressure but we cannot lose. We CANNOT lose! - Jose Mourinho
    FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

Quote Originally Posted by FORZAINTERMILAN View Post
    They play for a result, we have to play for a result. I'm not putting pressure on you about we have to win. I don't want to put that kind of pressure but we cannot lose. We CANNOT lose! - Jose Mourinho
    That's Jose's speech to Chelsea players.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti 4

Armenia

I know but still love that quote.. I want those kind of words from inter players and coaches even former player and coaches as long as they are part of the inter
    FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    "In the world there are two kind of people, there are who was born unfortunate, and there are Interisti."

"Inter is more than just a football club, It`s a way of life."

Shit doesnt happen

25. Thanks (1): FORZAINTERMILAN