Thread: What are your most electrifying superstitions?

Fav. Player
    L'Inter mercato

Monaco

What are your most electrifying superstitions?

... besides creating match threads.
    #InterMentality

Fav. Player
    Milito

Australia

60 Forum Supporter
    Most electrifying sexposition? Where do I begin...

But seriously can't say I have any superstitions or religions. I can probably be described as a man of science, so even if was to encounter something "supernatural" I would just incorporate that into my paradigm and i wouldn't view it as a supernatural phenomenon anymore.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    woooooooow! a thread dedicated for superstitions!! this is heeeaveeeeen!!

Ok, where do I start. well.. for starters, I always believed that I am the chosen one.

Shit doesnt happen

Armenia

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    woooooooow! a thread dedicated for superstitions!! this is heeeaveeeeen!!

Ok, where do I start. well.. for starters, I always believed that I am the chosen one.
    You have watched to much MATRIX ( NEO )

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Raul Duke View Post
    Most electrifying sexposition? Where do I begin...

But seriously can't say I have any superstitions or religions. I can probably be described as a man of science, so even if was to encounter something "supernatural" I would just incorporate that into my paradigm and i wouldn't view it as a supernatural phenomenon anymore.
    Curious... so if you saw a ghost of your dead lovely uncle Dynasty, you`d just look the other way and say "naah, that`s ok, it`s just an optical phenomenon produced by water vapor molecules that are incorporated into the growing ice crystal which is creating a random image of the lovely deceased uncle dynasty? .. Im eager to hear your next scientific explanation when the optical phenomenon Sir Dynasty the deceased uncle starts speaking with you. , maybe the sound waves coming inbound from space are only a converted echo of a farted planet from another dimension?

Now how can 2 phenomenon take place in the same time and space? ofcourse here comes the magical answer: CHANCE!

I see what you mean there. And Im a scientific hardcore nerd as a fact. but Ive never tried to explain supernatural phenomenons by natural means. although I strongely believe that what we possess of scientific knowledge is not enough for us to decide whether we can presume a phenomenon to be supernatural just because we do not have the tools to messure or the laws to apply trying to understand it. cause that`s the only reason that would creat more coward scientist more than intelligent ones who are eager to encounter the impossibilities with an open mind trying to explore the hiding secrets in our universe, instead of ignorantly and cowardly just preuming that this or that specific phenomenon happened by a "chance". and it doesnt matter trying to understand it or explain it. only less intelligent cowards do that.

Only a genius like Einstien would have the courage to announce one day that there are inaccuracies in the Newton's equations like the high speed motion and the strong gravitational fields.. and eventually proves that Newten (the real god of Physics) was wrong.

Science wont advance and takes the next gigantic leap unless more Einstiens reappear, but the bad news is, the scientific field is full with cowards who are so short sighted who are lazy to search and research and all they do nowadays is memorizing the informations and data that the ancient scientists has discovered to teach them as they are despite having numerous flows in them. but for them it doesnt matter, cause unfortunately, and it`s not their fault really. non of them has the required imagination and superb intelligence of someone like Einstein. and ofcourse, since scientists nowadays are been driven by mere idealogies, so the so called scientists are content with what they possess nowadays, even if it happens that some have actually discovered what could prove the previous knowledges to be highly inaccurate, or more catastrophically, wrong.

Tell you the truth, I just blam lovely uncle dynasty the deceased.

Shit doesnt happen

6. Thanks (2): Handoyo, Raul Duke

Fav. Player
    Durian

Ecuador

15 Forum Supporter
    I never walk under a ladder or break a mirror . But it's not for superstitious reasons, it's because it's naturally stupid to shatter a mirror for the mess and the possible collapsing of a ladder.

I'll post more on this later.

Fav. Player
    Julione ♥

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Coasterfreek View Post
    I never walk under a ladder or break a mirror . But it's not for superstitious reasons, it's because it's naturally stupid to shatter a mirror for the mess and the possible collapsing of a ladder.

I'll post more on this later.
    I broke a mirror the day of my accident -_-
    but I am not superstitious, really at all. just found it funny.
    minus.five

Fav. Player
    Burdisso

Canada

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter Most Stubborn Poster Most Pessimistic Member
    For me it has to be missionary!
    Best match thread opener ever.

10. Thanks (2): Fitzy, snake

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    For me it has to be missionary!
    That's boring!

My favourite electrifying superposition is the superman!

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1316/...c39c8ddf54.jpg

12. Thanks (3): Fitzy, Nyall, Raul Duke

Fav. Player
    Milito

Australia

60 Forum Supporter
    That explains how I was conceived.

Also Devious, I do want to respond but I don't want to write a large chunk ok text on my phone, so I'll do it later

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    I do the sign of the cross before I banish souls.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Serbia

I didn't pee for hours before games in our treble season.If I had the urge to pee during the game we would always win.Once I couldn't hold it and we lost...

You have my bladder to thank for that treble...

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

I used to listen to lil cease letter to big, whenever I betted on 2.87 odds on bet365