Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Gabriele "Lele" Oriali

Bulgaria

When Oriali sees this circus will resign three months later.

2. Thanks (1): danz

United States

Best Football Poster Best Overall Poster
    How involved was Orialli really in picking players? I always thought he was just a team manager

4. Thanks (2): MVD, WLEXT

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

I donít really want Ausillio to be in charge but bringing back Oriali is the worst decision we could make. You guys are stuck in the past. We now need to look forward. When was the last time Oriali worked as a sporting director (or whatever his role was). We need to go after a sporting director with a good recent track record who is looking to take the next step in his career. Have a look at teams like Atalanta, Sampdoria, etc. It canít be a coincidence that these teams keep making the right purchases one after another.

6. Thanks (1): InterFCAustin

Fav. Player
    Regina Baresi

Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    I don’t really want Ausillio to be in charge but bringing back Oriali is the worst decision we could make. You guys are stuck in the past. We now need to look forward. When was the last time Oriali worked as a sporting director (or whatever his role was). We need to go after a sporting director with a good recent track record who is looking to take the next step in his career. Have a look at teams like Atalanta, Sampdoria, etc. It can’t be a coincidence that these teams keep making the right purchases one after another.
    Lele was the only member of staff Mourinho thanked for having put together the treble winning side. I agree with your point though, I personally would love to see Lele come back but he may have been out of club football too long. If it was up to me, I'd bring him back as team manager with an input on transfers but I'd move hell and high water to get Pierpaolo Marino who isn't even tied to anyone at the moment.

8. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Pessimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    L'Inter sta pensando al ritorno di Lele Oriali

INTER thinking about bringing back Lele Orialli...

I hear this every week ffs...for real

THE LAVEZZI OF MGMT HEADS...ahhahaha
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

10. Thanks (1): MVD