Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Inter - Sampdoria

Syria

10 years of FIF

Inter - Sampdoria

I just realized that this thread was lost in the disaster a while ago!!! what a shame, it was the best match that we have had in a few years.

Ive re opened it if u want to talk about it, but after watching a video clip with Scarpini on it (interbahar ) im still thinkin about it and Frisko asked for this pic so ill post my favourite 2.

post yours too.

Syria

10 years of FIF

(for frisk)

make sure u go to the General inter area, and look at the video topic if u want Scarpini highlgihts.

Fav. Player
    G.Facchetti, G.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter
    Oh yah what an incridible match this was !!! We were on the headlines on most of the sport papers and we sure have improved in our manner this season which is not to give up and always be play for 90 minutes with full determination. We have done it agaiinst sampdoria and also we had some gr8 matches 2 against cagliari and siena when we were 2 goals down but still managed to draw in the last minutes. Even though the opposite thing had happened sometimes

But still This match will never be forgotten I like the way scarpini react to an inter goal. I feel as if I was on the stands with the interistas

Forza INTER !!!
    Forza SCARPINI !!!
    C' solo l'Inter, per me, solo l'Inter !!!

Twitter: @inter4arab1908

Fav. Player
    G.Facchetti, G.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter
    That's the video, it is only gonna be available for a week so get ur copy as soon as possible I still haven't got my server

http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...61AD0MRTIASRK2

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

One of the best games ever, Barca vs Chelse , I don't think I will ever forget it. The rush I felt in my brain was just overwhelming, I remember taking off my shirt and kissing the TV when it was cold. Thankfully nobody was besides me. What a game.

Fav. Player
    G.Facchetti, G.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter
    Hamed I almost cried

BTW guys, Hamed and helal, those r arabic names if i got it r8 where r u 2 from?

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

I am Saudi-born but I live in Canada now, my parents are originally from Eritrea in North east Africa off the red sea. Many people don't know this country!

How about you? I figure you are from Bahrain, I used to live an hour away from the bridge to Bahrain.

Fav. Player
    G.Facchetti, G.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter
    Eritrea - i know this country but is it an arabic country?

am from Bahrain but currently studyn in uk (computer networks ) hopefully this will be my final year

nice 2 meet u hamed

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Nice to meet you too, bahar.

About Eritrea, there are many languages and cultures there. It depends where you come from, my parents come from a town in the north with a heavy arabic/islamic influence and arabic is more or less the official language there. But there are other languages in the country as well.

Back to this game, it's too bad that it became kind of forgotten in the midst of this weird season. Great of you Helal to bring back the memories. I will disregard your 'EPL is the best' comment for now.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    didnt call it the best, i just said it was the most enjoyable to watch. Serie A is the best because Inter are there, anyway bahar, im from Lebanon but i live in Australia

Quote Originally Posted by interbahar
    Hamed I almost cried

BTW guys, Hamed and helal, those r arabic names if i got it r8 where r u 2 from?
    Keep this work up, mate. Your Scarpini-highlights with this quality are just magnificent.

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    What a memorable match.

Not everyone can come back from 2-0 down at 88 minutes to win 3-2. I don't think even Milan can do that.
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member

I still remember my reaction when Vieri scored that goal. I called Tim and said, "What the f*ck is with Inter and draws?" We chatted, complained and out of the blue, Chino scored! My first reaction was, "What? Is that a goal? Tell me that it's a goal, bro. Is it offside? Valid? 3-2?" When we saw the continuing celebrations, we both joined in and almost broke each other's ear drums.

Great game. Too bad I wasn't too optimistic that we would equalise, let alone win it!

Handyo

Fav. Player
    Gerrard, Smicer

I still have Thug_Paco's rantings from that match thread. Here they are:

4:34 PM

screw this shit side

4:39 PM

just f*ck it man, i dont care any more, these freaking bitch overpayed players cant do anything right!!

God why did u punish me, why the f*ck am i a inter fan

4:44 PM

yesssssssssss 2-0 die **** shit ass players

4:52 PM

OH MYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD ITS 2-2

4:54 PM

RECOBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

4:57 PM

finitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I LOVE INTER

5:07 PM

guys i still cant believe it i dont know what to say

I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL INTERISTAS 4 LIFE TILL WE DIE

5:31 PM

I still am out of words but its a fact now

WE ARE UNBEATABLE

This is the best example of that statement Something above has made us that.

5:43 PM

Man i was certainly saying some shit stuff man!!!! Excuse me for that cause

I LOVE INTER TILL I DIE

WE ALL ARE INTERISTAS 4 LIFE TILL WE DIE

PAZZA INTER NOBODY IS LIKE YOU
    Moggi, magari' mori' oggi!!!!!
    Galliani magari' mori' domani!!!!
    Lotito verme!!!!

Syria

10 years of FIF
    hahaha great work milos!

i cant belive the thread is gone it was awesome. anyway thanks for some of the old stuff thug paco! lol great.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Here was the Channel 4 report of the game:

Serie A Week 18 - 9/1/04 (15.00)
    Inter 3 - 2 Sampdoria
    Tonetto 44 (S), Kutuzov 82 (S), Martins 88 (I), Vieri 91 (I), Recoba 94 (I)
    San Siro

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roberto Mancini's former club was about to inflict Inter's first defeat of the season, but with three goals in six incredible minutes they completed a comeback from 2-0 down to win 3-2.

Both these teams were level on 27 points going into this game, so it was a head-to-head showdown for the fourth Champions' League spot. It also represented a moving occasion for Roberto Mancini, who was a symbol of Sampdoria for a decade.

Inter were without Edgar Davids, Juan Sebastian Veron, Julio Cruz, Sinisa Mihajlovic and the suspended Andy van der Meyde, but welcomed Ivan Cordoba back from a ban. Fabio Bazzani was not even on the bench, having made the trip to Rome in order to finalise his move to Lazio.

Christian Vieri marked his 200th Serie A appearance, as Adriano started despite a dip in form that saw him miss two consecutive penalties. Alvaro Recoba was on the bench against what many believe will be his future club, as he'd hook up with his former Venezia boss Walter Novellino.

Sampdoria had a good start, but Adriano really should have given Inter the lead after six minutes, exchanging passes with Vieri and firing wide with only the 'keeper to beat. Moments later the Brazilian combined well with Esteban Cambiasso and his shot was tipped over the bar.

Adriano's missile from 20 metres skimmed the woodwork, but Sampdoria finally came out of their shell after 32 minutes with the Inter defence desperately clearing a dangerous Aimo Diana cross.

Adriano set up Cambiasso's strike and Christian Vieri's downward header were both well saved by under-siege Francesco Antonioli, but Francesco Flachi was furious when his promising move was halted for a free kick instead of allowing the advantage.

Despite all the pressure, it was Sampdoria who took the lead on the stroke of half-time. Max Tonetto took the defence by surprise out wide on the left, sidefooting a long Diana cross into the far corner.

The Blucerchiati were now in a position to make the most of their counter-attacks, but Inter poured forward with three great scoring opportunities in quick succession. Vieri accidentally charged down Emre's shot, then Stankovic had his effort saved and Adriano's bicycle-kick was cleared.

Francesco Toldo was at full stretch to fingertip Francesco Flachi's effort off target, then at the other end Falcone bravely dived in front of Adriano's shot - a decision that forced him to limp off.

Sampdoria nearly doubled their lead when Fausto Rossini turned Flachi's splendid cutback over the bar from seven yards.

It was an entertaining second half with shots raining in from both sides and saves on Cambiasso, Stankovic and Flachi.

Just as the Nerazzurri were piling on the pressure, Sampdoria struck on the break. Flachi's pass left the only remaining Inter defender stranded as Vitali Kutuzov - owned by Milan - struck into the roof of the net.

Substitute Alvaro Recoba's fierce drive thumped the upright with Antonioli beaten, but the game was put back in doubt with three minutes left on the clock, as Obafemi Martins dribbled past several defenders to score a splendid solo effort.

It turned into a siege, as Martins saw his header charged down by Zenoni, possibly by his arm, but deep into stoppages the Nigerian kept the ball in and hooked it back for Vieri's volley to grab an incredible equaliser.

With the momentum in their favour, the Nerazzurri kept going and Antonioli needed a great save to prevent Recoba making it 3-2. It was only a warning, as seconds later Recoba grabbed the unbelievable victory for Inter with a fierce missile from the edge of the box.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inter: Toldo; J Zanetti, Cordoba, Materazzi, Favalli; Emre, C Zanetti (Martins 65), Cambiasso, Stankovic; Vieri, Adriano (Recoba 77)

Sampdoria: Antonioli; Zenoni, Castellini, Falcone (Pavan 59), Pisano; Diana, Palombo, Volpi, Tonetto; Flachi, Rossini (Kutuzov 74)

Ref: Bertini

Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    The best 6 minutes to be played by Inter...HEll to be played by any team.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Greece

83 10 years of FIF
    What a game!I will never forget it!!!
    INTER PER SEMPRE!

RUBE MERDA

Fav. Player
    Capitano, Cambi

Quote Originally Posted by interbahar
    That's the video, it is only gonna be available for a week so get ur copy as soon as possible I still haven't got my server

http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...61AD0MRTIASRK2
    InterBahar and ARI:
    Hello dear friends. How are you?
    Every Inter fans knows that how valuable and important is to have a copy of this match in their archive and unfortunatly I haven't got one of it yet. So is there anybody to help me. I asked a lot of people to sell me this match but the requested prices were all above 100$ and it's so high.
    Even if someone please help me to get even the last 12 minutes of this match, I would owe him/her a lot. PLEASE HELP ME. I don't know what to write, just please help me have it.

I wanted to download this file but here the speed of downloading is soooo low and after arround 3 hours I could download just 46,482KB of it. I had to leave my office and I decided to download the rest of this file at home. After I ate dinner I opened my pocket computer to download the rest of the file. BUT unfortunatly I undrestood that the file is unavailable in Yousendit.com site. So would you please resend this file again please? I as an Inter fan, beg you as another dear Inter fan please.

I have some other questions. Would you please answer them too?

1- I don't have a great information about the softwares. I have downloaded many files of the Inter matches recently. I remember that even when the downloading of those files weren't over, (for example when I got only 20MB of a 50MB file) I could execute the downloaded part of the file by Windows Media Player but although that I have downloaded arround 46MB of this file that you send, the Media Player can't run it and prompts that "ClassFactory can not supply requested Class" So what can I do? :cry2:

2- As I said before here the speed of the Internet lines are veryyyyyyyy low. So, if you resend the file in yousendit.com, will my downloading software (YSIGet) continue the previous 46MB file or it will download it from the begining again?

3- If the answer of my last question is disappointing (for me), can you please capture the last 12 minutes (Or even the last 6 minutes) of that match and send it for me? PLEASE

FORZA INTER
    Mourinho :the best Coach of all time
    Zanetti: the best captain of all time
    Zlatan the funniest looser of all time

ALI

Fav. Player
    G.Facchetti, G.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter
    Sure brother i'll upload it again for u and post the new link later

about ur que. y dont u use a download manager software ? u can continue downloading a file if u got disconnected and also it should be faster than the usually downloading...

for example get dap software from download.com