Thread: The supposed former infatuation evaluation of the past present and future Inter.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster

The supposed former infatuation evaluation of the past present and future Inter.

There is absolutely, absolutely, no other reason whatsoever of why I wrote all this below BS expect that Im bored and my PS3 is wrecked and is getting fixed and that Im bored of PS2 and there is nothing on the TV and that I`ve watched all the new movies already on my PC.. and ofcourse there is nothing on TV. and.. Im bored... I already said that. well anyway..

We cant judge the all season based on one criteria, we have gone through many different phases this season that each one has added a new negative impact on our team.

If we want to fix then we should seek and analyze the reason for each problem alone, and not just generalize and creat a catastrophic conclusion that leads to an imaginary lame solution that would probably harm us more than doing us any good such as " a all new makup, change all the board! sell all players! REVENGE!! ".

Let me see..

1- Actualy more than 50% of the team`s failure this year was because of our managment suckiness. and I dont want to talk about the numerous errors that fucked up our team when Gasperini and Ranieri were here.

2- The constant injury crisis that hit almost every single important player we have and more than 3-4 times each for the all season.

3- The lack of quality in midfield and attack due to injuries as said and also because we did not sign new quality players in both areas however infact we sold and did not replace with better players which leads us to..

4- Eto is gone and we got instead Zarate who failed under our previous coaches` systems, and Forlan who suddenly collapsed after his long term injury. and in mid we brought what was supposed to be a good replacement for Motta "Palombo" but he failed as well, and there was Guarin who started late in the second term of season due to his injury.

5- The bad luck virus that followed some of our players for a long time and almost, just almost destruct them for good, Milito was there and everyone really lost faith in him after his constant failures to kick the ball in the back of the net. also it hit Pazzini, and still he cant get ride of it. Sneijder has recovered just 3 weeks ago, and Maicon hopefully has done it vs Bilan and took that Anti-virus the same that Milito and Sneijder took. these things we cant control, but a coach that can reach, and can fire up the players again by waking them up from inside, and kill that God damn virus.

The players we`ve got in defense are ok, and we have young ones that still need time to adapt and get confident to be our starters, I believe in a Ranno-Jeses future partnership, and I believe that Samuel-LUCIO still got 2-3 years in them, yes despite all the bullshit we`ve seen from our defence and specially Lucio. Quality CBs get to have one or even more off seasons, but they return and no matter how old they get and play like they are still young, I mean see Nesta 2 years ago when everyone said he`s finished after 10 errors he`s done back then, but a year later he proved everyone wrong, also we do not want to make another Cannavaro mistake when everyone said he`s finished and we should get ride of him which we did and he went to Real to play like a beast for the rest of hs career!

The key of securing our defense relies on one person, Cambiasso. Seriously it`s been said dozens of times, simply, All we need in there in our defensive side of the field is CAMBIASSO to secure that backline and watch our CB`s back, which is the thing he does the best. Also we need to STOP PLAYING CHIVU. and I dont have to exlplain why there, or do I? instead we should give more time to Naga and Rannochia, as well as Jesus.

Sneijder is there, and we`ve learned that the guy would work like a whore on a bull if we roam our midfield with players who have more offensive qualities, which we found out that Poli, Obi and Guarin can offer, specially Guarin who I can see him as a more mature midfielder in a form of a beast and a dynamic player which can perform defensivly as well as offensively, I really think this guy is the messing link, the one who can work as a wall with Ilcuchu when it comes to annoy the opposition`s attack, and his movments on and off the ball when it comes to attacking can definitely help Sneijder to give his best on the field. Guarin simply offers alot of options on the field. Unless MM has got 40m+ to spare for a Hamsik or a Yaya or a Mascherano, then I wont complain much.

Let`s just get another creative bad ass FW (oh check avatar) who can fill even some of Eto`s shoes, and with Alvarez, Zarate and Milito, and with a young Luc and a younger Livaja, we really have some potentials to be as we should up front.

Strama can organize the troops and pull his young imaginative ideas to the limit, he can inject enthusiasm and inspiration into our youth and old the same, transforming our odd defensive methods into that samba romba we v`e seen in the past few games. all we need is more consistency. we dont want to change alot and we need the players to adjust to certain roles and not changing positions frequently, unless it`s Zanetti which I find an abnormal case, so he is excluded there.

2013 on the horizon and It`s been 2 years and Inter havnt signed a big name, and on the contrary for our rivals who`s been siging big names for the past 2 years, while we`ve been selling ours. I think this summer things are gona be abit different, or basically it should. But Im not expecting much,though a quality FW is a must there. we also need a quality midfielder incase we sent out one or two of our young one on loan (which I found unnecessary and unlikely), and if we`re gona make some change in the back, which means releasing Lucio, then we SHOULD sign one of the few big names in that positions. because that`s more crucial than any other for a team that plays in Serie A to win. you get that right.

Inter must rule next year, cause this will be the year of truth, this is serious people, our rivals has won the past 2 scudettos and they are back with full strenght, it`s so important that we prove that we can win the league while they are here with their full strenght, last year we had shit load of problems as explained, but next year we must be ready, and we should go there to dominate calcio, beat both bilan and juve and win the title.

Next year jube will play in CL and wont have that empty schudle yet again, but on the other hand, I see they have some cash to spare as they were lately linked with Robben. But since he turned them down, they`ll definitely will be looking for another super star, they are going to upgrade their team and empower it.

Bilan on the other hand has Boating, Ibra, Pato and De silva, but honestly the rest look like leftovers and old players. and now after Pirlo, with the departure of another legend of theirs which is so hard to replace (Nesta) oh they will have alot of problems next year in the back line no matter what, De silva is decent, but when partnered with a low profile CB, it`s gona take time to stabilize there backline, oh you`ll see there backline will suffer.. unless they sign one big name there. but I doubt it.

If Milito doesnt abandon ship and go into a coma in the middle of the season, and If Maicon-Lucio gets back on track, and If our midfield start clicking with eachother by specializing Ilcuchu in the defence and make Guarin Sneijder partner in attack, and if we took full advantage of Alvarez`s pace and potentials, if we giv more time to Poli/Obi and put some trust in them to help them to evolve to become the next Matheus - Davids.. and we signed a big name with crazy potentials in attack.. I really think 2013 will be Inter`s year.

Well, and if not, no regrets. you can go and bang your head to the wall. will do.
    Last edited by Devious; 10 May 12 at 21:55. Reason: Forgot the head banging thing.. important..

Shit doesnt happen

Armenia

I agree with you what you have just told, I know that it will be hard to get some decent defenders, but as you know Stram likes +1 goal, and if we get that World class player i am sure of we can win a lot next season, and upcoming seasons as well

Fav. Player
    Burdisso

Canada

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter Most Stubborn Poster Most Pessimistic Member

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! We weren't even a challenge to our rivals this season... and we certainly won't be one next season IF we even consider anything you just said here.. Injuries were not the problem.. there were games when we were at full strength and lost.

This IF Maicon does this, if Milito does that, if Lucio does this is the exact bullshit that Moratti probably thinks and definitely shows in his mercato dealings and its this if mentality that we need to avoid.

There are no more ifs, there should be no more maybes and the time for excuses should have ended when Rafa won the CWC back in 2010.. It's time to more out of this fantasy world you all seem to be living in and hit reality! Our defense is shit and would have been worse without Julio Cesar. Douglas Maicon is done no matter how beautiful his derby goal was. The pair of Lucio and Samuel are done. We can not even expect to win the Coppa Italia with them as our center backs.. Cambiasso is average. He can't pass, has no vision, seems more intent on staying up than where he should rightfully be a partnership of Poli and Guarin must be explored and should gradually phase Cambiasso out. It would be nice to talk about wingers but we have none, so instead we put Alvarez who is as slow as a turtle on the wings and wonder why he doesn't perform... (which is why I find it hilarious that you mentioned that we take full advantage of Alvarez's pace )

Sneijder doesn't want to be here and will rightfully leave in the summer. Milito is awesome but we should definitely not trust him to go into next season as our primary focus as attack again. Relegation avoidance will be our new mid season objective if we do and Milito decides to go months without scoring again. Zarate and Forlan can seriously go fuck themselves with a cactus. Especially Zarate..

Dude, Devious it's nice to be optimistic, I was like you once but that's because there was reason to be, but now is not one of those times.. Save yourself future disappointment man. Prepare yourself mentally, so that if Moratti fucks up the summer again, this time next year you won't feel an ounce of sadness, because you would have known that it was coming.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Best match thread opener ever.

4. Thanks (1): Bzzlightyear

Fav. Player
    Sneijder

South Africa

Yesterday I was excited for Man City's title win, as I got to see my boys, Kun, Edin, Mario, Nasri, Silva, Mancini, come within moments of infamy and then turn it all around through sheer willpower. Then I was not so much excited as obligated to watch Inter. We won a penalty, I thought "yay, but we will probably concede 2". Sure enough...

I just don't have any support left to give to Lucio, Maicon, Chivu, Stankovic, Pazzo, Zarate, Forlan. If next year we are still playing Zanetti, Cambiasso, and Samuel (all of whom I adore) I don't think I will physically be able to watch.

We all knew LB, CB, CM and ST were the weaknessess in our team, combined with the fact that we have zero flank play now that Maicon only comes to play 1 in 10 games. And yet the solutions were Poli, who was injured for half the year, Guarin, who was injured a quarter of the year, and Sneijder, who will be sold (why, I don't know). This shows that midfield was clearly a massive problem area for us, but also that management didn't address it well AT ALL, seeing as they brought in players who were injured, when we needed them fit and playing immediately!

Can anyone who knew Poli and Guarin's recent history say they were surprised with the injury troubles?

I think we should strap Moratti to a chair and make him watch this seasons games over and over again.

6. Thanks (1): Bzzlightyear

Fav. Player
    Burdisso

Canada

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter Most Stubborn Poster Most Pessimistic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    I think we should strap Moratti to a chair and make him watch this seasons games over and over again.
    Then he'll tell you:

"Inter played very well. Not just better than <insert name of team that beat us here>, but truly very well. The first half was fantastic, then came two or three minutes when we let in two goals. Considering the experience we have it's strange to me that this should happen and it changed the game. Then we had even more chances, but that counts for little. It was definitely a game that had to be wrapped up early."
    Best match thread opener ever.

Armenia

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    Yesterday I was excited for Man City's title win, as I got to see my boys, Kun, Edin, Mario, Nasri, Silva, Mancini, come within moments of infamy and then turn it all around through sheer willpower. Then I was not so much excited as obligated to watch Inter. We won a penalty, I thought "yay, but we will probably concede 2". Sure enough...

I just don't have any support left to give to Lucio, Maicon, Chivu, Stankovic, Pazzo, Zarate, Forlan. If next year we are still playing Zanetti, Cambiasso, and Samuel (all of whom I adore) I don't think I will physically be able to watch.

We all knew LB, CB, CM and ST were the weaknessess in our team, combined with the fact that we have zero flank play now that Maicon only comes to play 1 in 10 games. And yet the solutions were Poli, who was injured for half the year, Guarin, who was injured a quarter of the year, and Sneijder, who will be sold (why, I don't know). This shows that midfield was clearly a massive problem area for us, but also that management didn't address it well AT ALL, seeing as they brought in players who were injured, when we needed them fit and playing immediately!

Can anyone who knew Poli and Guarin's recent history say they were surprised with the injury troubles?

You have no idea how i am drained this year watching inter, every time inter lose ( this season ), my sister was looking at me and told me did they lose again ( even thought she doesnt watch football that much expect WC ), and then the worth part is even my dog new i was freaking mad and was trying to cheer me up, but truth be told i never hope to see this ever again, cause i dont think i can take it any more.

And the part strapping MM is a good idea to do, and make sure to have pins so he cant close his eyes.

9. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Sneijder

South Africa

Haha, yeah, my dog is worried about me too when I watch Inter games

11. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    Nyall`s pos phrase: "Life is ugly, there is no hope. go fuck yourself."

Oh you`re saving your title as most pessimiste for years to come man. But I remain optimisitc.. Life is good, and there is hope.. and I`ll go fucking a nice ass blondie next sunday.

I predict that Coutinho and Alvarez will lead our attacking line to a revolutionary level.. regardless of a new signing or the departure of Sneijder or not. huh!

Oh btw my cats get so worried when I watch Inter too, specially when we score. .. too bad they havn been too worried much lately though.. well untill the derby game ofcourse.

Shit doesnt happen

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

my dick also got so worried when I watch Inter match.. luckily Strama took charge of and Inter and my dick often... nevermind... especially the lasy derby.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY