Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone actually works out?

Anyone actually works out?

just seing if there are people in this forum who work out (aka bodybuilding) although I highly doubt it!

but if there are we can actually discuss LOTS of stuff here, if not, I'm not gonna talk to myself or am I? so I would just close the thread!
    Cartman: Shut up Kyle! Shut your Goddamn' Jew mouth! You're the reason that there's war in the Middle East.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    i use to, but now i only do it once a week. For this year im focusing all on Fitness, so i have a weekly timtable, so i consider that my "working out"

Code:
                                Weekly TimeTable				

Day	Excersise	                Time	

Monday	Running	                12:00 PM	
    	Tuesday	Soccer Training	       6:30 PM	
    	Wednesday Cycling	                8:30 AM	
    	Thursday	Soccer Training	      6:30 PM	
    	Friday	Gym	                     1:00 PM	
    	Saturday	Taebo/Beep Test	      7:30 AM	
    	Sunday	Soccer Game	         1:00 PM
    wow, excel pastes well into the forum lol.

anyway, if your wondering, sometimes i do miss out on a session but i always try to make up for it.

and btw, everything is really intense work, not just there for the sake of it. i make sure i always give the potentiol for what im doing.

Wow! that's awsome man! good work!

but once a week in the gym? pretty hard to get anywhere like that

btw how long (time) do you run? are you familiar with HIIT!? if not I have great news for you!
    Cartman: Shut up Kyle! Shut your Goddamn' Jew mouth! You're the reason that there's war in the Middle East.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Nop, Well Gimme Gimme Gimme, i love great news lol.

I try to run about half an hour, but at a very good pace, i try to cover about 5 k's, on a good day that is.

1 day a week in the gym, i know thats not much. But i do it for upper body strength, even thought its a bit.

few years back, i use to work out every 2nd day or so at the gym. I did arms one day, Shoulders and tri's the next session, back and chest on its own too.

30 minutes is not bad!

HIIT is much more intense than normal running! but it takes 60% less times to do but is more effective than stead running!

u do it for 10 minutes at first then build to 20! even 10 minutes owuld yeild the better results than 30 minutes steady running!

P.S. this is no easy work

here it is:

Interval training is the only form of cardio worth doing IMO! except for sex!

High intensity interval training, known as HIIT for short, is the technique of
    alternating 30 to 120 second periods of very high intensity aerobics (sprints, also known as the “work interval”) with 30 to 120 second periods of low to moderate intensity (the recovery interval). During the work
    interval, you actually push yourself outside of your target heart zone above 85% to the point where you begin to lose your breath. You then
    reduce the intensity enough during the recovery interval so you reclaim the oxygen debt just in time to do another work interval.

Example!

Level 3: 5 minutes (warmup)
    Level 4: 1 minute (rest interval)
    Level 7: 1 minute (work interval)
    Level 4: 1 minute (recovery interval)
    Level 7: 1 minute (work interval) Level)
    Level 7: 1 minute (work interval)
    repeat as much as you can!

but you can alter levels to suit youself! personnaly I do 1-2 while resting and go between 8-10 while going fast! it works! just do what suits you best

level being how hard you run! 1 being walking slowly and 10 being as fast as you can!

trust me! if you try this workout! you would wanna come here and shoot me! it's absolutly EXHAUSTING! trust me I know!

good luck!

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    4 days a week I sweat like crazy in the gym. That inc 45min Cardio and 30min weight training.

2 days a week its football! I'm also assistant coach for a youth team

Given the fact that I work FT and have a gf next to it all. It doesnt leave me much for doing anything esle!
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

I was hoping to go more into detail in the workouts! and use the thread for any questions and stuff!

My Monday workout!

Monday:

Shoulders/Triceps

Military Press 4 sets 8 to 12 reps
    Arnold Press 3 sets 8 to 12 reps

Twisting Dumbell Kickback 3 sets 8 to 12 reps
    Lying Dumbell French Press 3 sets 8 to 12 reps

btw! I am 174 cm and jusy got to 76 kilos with 13% body fat! I gained a little fat

Quote Originally Posted by J zanetti
    4 days a week I sweat like crazy in the gym. That inc 45min Cardio and 30min weight training.

2 days a week its football! I'm also assistant coach for a youth team
    wow! that's pretty heavy man! how can you cope with weight training after 45 minutes of cardio?! do you rest in between?

btw that's a better strategy to burn fat rather than build muscle! if you want the latter it's better to do 45 minutes WT (weight training) and 30 Cardio

Quote Originally Posted by J zanetti
    Given the fact that I work FT and have a gf next to it all. It doesnt leave me much for doing anything esle! :rolleyes
    GFs! they make it all worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald

wow! that's pretty heavy man! how can you cope with weight training after 45 minutes of cardio?! do you rest in between?

btw that's a better strategy to burn fat rather than build muscle! if you want the latter it's better to do 45 minutes WT (weight training) and 30 Cardio
    Depends on what do you mean by rest! I'd say 3-4min only. And that goes to finding the appropriate mashine and drink my water + check out the babes ooops I mean my gf
    I rather burn fat (stay trim) than build muscle! As Ive mentioned ages ago I used to play sec division football in Swe, Hence I dont want to become muscly if you know what I mean. I'm happy the way I am. Just want to stay the same

GFs! they make it all worth it
    They sure do! She's in the gym 3-4 times a week herself, so its all good!

p.s HIIT seems to work well on few friends of mine. I'm about to try it out soon myself!

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

btw! I am 174 cm and jusy got to 76 kilos with 13% body fat! I gained a little fat
    I'm 178 and 78 kilos! I think my BMI is around 24.5(6)

R.I.P Cipe

Fav. Player
    G.Facchetti, G.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter
    finally i get someone inspiring me to do it ! i wanted to join a GYM for sometime and i'll do it but not until next year

WoW helal ur really an athelet the whole weak with sport activities
    C'è solo l'Inter, per me, solo l'Inter !!!

Twitter: @inter4arab1908

awsome! actually, you don't have to go to a gym when you are first starting out! all you need at first are some dumbells! (given you can add/remove weights on them) and you're ready to go

and whatever questions you need, I'd be here to help!

P.S. DO NOT always listen to the air heads you see in the gym, no matter how much muscle they have!

Work Out...!!! yea thats me, i do it when ever i got time..., for about 1-2-3 hour alost every day...! but i just started for 2 month ago, so i am still not to big .. i want to be ready for the summer 2
    I'm crushed, Black and Blue, but you know I'd do it all again for you.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    lol im not rally an athlete mahmood, its just that i need some fitness, and this is my first real season playing in seniors(soccer), and becuase im the youngest one (cloestest to me is 25) im struggling to break into the team, so im reallyworking hard on my fitness so i impress when i can.

it works well

Syria

10 years of FIF
    ronald i dont exactly get the HIIT.

so i start off with about 5 minutes warm up? and then sprint at highlevels for 1 minute? and then after the minute jog for another minute, then sprint, jog, sprint, jog etcc?

Fav. Player
    G.Facchetti, G.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter
    helal, so do u play for a professional team in australia?

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by interbahar
    helal, so do u play for a professional team in australia?
    lol no way, but my aim one day would to hopefully be playing in our A-League. but thats a long shot

Fav. Player
    G.Facchetti, G.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter
    loooool how old r u know and if it went really well, r u gonna choose lebanon NT or australia's?

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    I badly need some workout. I played football today for the first time since months and, goodness me, it took just 15-20 minutes before I ran out of breath. Mind you, it was only 3 vs 3 on a basketball court. Ah well, stamina has never been my game.

Handyo

Quote Originally Posted by KoSoVa
    Work Out...!!! yea thats me, i do it when ever i got time..., for about 1-2-3 hour alost every day...! but i just started for 2 month ago, so i am still not to big .. i want to be ready for the summer 2
    you workout 2-3 hours a day!? u mean, u lift weight for more than an hour? that's bad man, really bad! 1 hour sould be the maximum, otherwise you lose muscle! so stop that