Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You know the feeling?

Denmark

You know the feeling?

Hi guys
    I'm not sure anyone has ever posted a thread like this but I hope it's okay. There is this one girl I've been seeing twice and we have kissed twice.
    I really thing she likes me and I really like her - so what should be the problem? Well I think I'm obsessed with her. I can't stop thinking about her and always wants to write her but I know that would be too annoying for her in the long term. So I'm trying to act cool.

But is it unusual for me as a boy to feel so obsessed with a girl? I mean it's so bad that I can be jealous for her going to a party - it is so stupid!

Sorry for this emotional thread but just wanted to hear other guys' experiences and maybe hear what can be done to not be so obsessed. And have you guys ever felt the same way?

Thanks in advance

Btw. FORZA NERAZZURI

Fav. Player
    Julione ♥

Italy

minus.five

3. Thanks (3): ADRossi, Kakaroto, Skid Rock

Fav. Player
    recoba

UK

ban him

Fav. Player
    L'Inter mercato

Monaco

Hi Azz.
    #InterMentality

Fav. Player
    zamorano
    Old name
    noxxaro

Japan

Troll alert
    Solo Internazionale 1908

Fav. Player
    FIGO :')

Europe

75 Forum Supporter
    HEY!!! How dare you people don't help this young man with this??? Shame on you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IlGrandeInter View Post
    Sorry for this emotional thread but just wanted to hear other guys' experiences and maybe hear what can be done to not be so obsessed. And have you guys ever felt the same way?
    Son, your feelings are absolutely normal. There is nothing wrong with you & you're just going through a rough emotional phase. Their are a lot of keys to get rid of the obsession you described & feel better. I think you should pick the best & the quickest key to help you feel better about all this...

...& that key is fap! Trying to maintain a high fap/day ratio in life is the ultimate key to happiness & I've came to this conclusion after years of experience & vicious fapping myself. As soon as I realized my right hand reaches my dick, I started beating on it & this is what you should be doing too! Always try to keep some tissue in your room & access to nude material has never been easier for mankind as it is today. Be a friend to yourself. If you can't feel pleasure with yourself, you are not going to be able to pleasure a woman one day... or maybe a man You never know... At some point in our lives, one might just accidentally drop the soap & from that point there will be nothing you can do about it... Ask VibeTribe!
    Last edited by Lionheart; 17 May 12 at 19:21.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armes View Post
    Had Mazzarri been on the bench today, losing a game from 1-0 to 2-1 against Stramaccioni and Deki, he'd be photoshopped, graffittied and put on every forum urinal for the especially unwatchable second half, stupid and snail subs, tactical idiocy etc.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti
    Old name
    Bessi

Albania

50 FIF Special Ones
    ^

Fav. Player
    zamorano
    Old name
    noxxaro

Japan

...& that key is fap! Trying to maintain a high fap/day ratio in life is the ultimate key to happiness & I've came to this conclusion after years of experience & vicious fapping myself. Always try to keep some tissue in your room & access to nude material has never been easier for mankind as it is today. Be a friend to yourself. If you can't feel pleasure with
    Lionheart as fap mentor?I laughed so hard dude.What a post.
    Solo Internazionale 1908

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Scotland

Legend!
    C' solo l'Inter

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

LOL cmon guys help a brother out, I felt the same shit with my ex gf, but dont worry it will pass.. its a rough time though,youll need a lot of drinking and gambling

and well alot of faping too

Fav. Player
    Durian

Ecuador

15 Forum Supporter

United States

62 Forum Supporter
    omg you guys don't be so mean

Let me give a female perspective - we generally don't like it when guys (who aren't dating us, or even when they are) become that obsessive. We like to be able to have our own lives and do things without the guy becoming jealous, it just leads to things like control issues and distrust which would doom a relationship.

As for "what can be done" I know it's hard to change feelings like that, especially strong ones, but if you really want a chance with this girl you need to realize you have to back off. There are subtle ways to show you're interested without looking like you're trying too hard or desperate which would be the ultimate turn-off.

You say you've kissed so I'm assuming that means you're probably in the early stages of dating, and I'll guess you're probably young too... probably weekly dates are the best in new relationships, too much and she'll feel smothered and run away. For me it wasn't until several months with my boyfriend until I felt right seeing him on an almost daily basis. And now we live together and I've been with him for some 3.5 years.

Hope that helps man.

Fav. Player
    Mauro Icardi

Colombia

Give time to the time and get some booze and hoes while you wait.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk
    Sudaca Power.

15. Thanks (1): ADRossi

Armenia

This reminds me of my hightshcool time, but what you should do listen to your heart, and as well try to be yourself and dont pretend, as everything will come naturally in its own time

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    Sound advice from lionheart haha

19. Thanks (1): Lionheart

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

"Well you gotta march right up to this lady alright? Then you look her right in the eyes...lean forward just a little almost all the way...just a lips distance away from each other...and then you just tell her how much you hate her."
    Impazzisco per te -------------------- Nerazzurri al al

"Never unshaven, never a hair out of place it's as if his discipline on the field is reflected in the image Javier wants to give of himself."

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Tuvalu

10 Forum Supporter
    If you're old enough go grab a 6 pack of beer and start playing video games lol. Just needa get your mind off the girl.

Don't wanna be a dick to the other women here, but no girl is worth that trouble. You're just young and probably still can't control your hormones

You'll look back at yourself and realize how dumb you were being and how she totally wasn't the one for you, just gotta give it time......and meanwhile like lionheart said.....FAP

Now if you reallllllllyyyyy wanna take the other route, gather up some guts and just go tell her how you feel. Don't be ashamed of your feelings, but don't keep them inside yourself where you'll implode. Just go talk to her and tell her how you feel and the crazy impulses you have. If you can't gather up the courage to do that, then sorry but nobody is gonna be able to help you

22. Thanks (2): Big Willy, Lionheart

Fav. Player
    ₩$

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    WTF ?

Oh well, still better than the circumcision thread.

Good luck kid !
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

I dont think the formation model counts, its all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Vanuatu

Quote Originally Posted by I4E View Post
    WTF ?

Oh well, still better than the circumcision thread.
    The what now...?