View Poll Results: Who will qualify for the knockout stages? (pick 2)

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Netherlands

27 87.10%
  • Denmark

0 0%
  • Germany

26 83.87%
  • Portugal

9 29.03%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Group B

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

Costa Rica

Group B

Netherlands
    Denmark
    Germany
    Portugal

9 June 2012
    18:00 Netherlands v Denmark
    20:45 Germany v Portugal

13 June 2012
    18:00 Denmark v Portugal
    20:45 Netherlands v Germany

17 June 2012
    20:45 Portugal v Netherlands
    20:45 Denmark v Germany

Fav. Player
    Durian

Ecuador

15 Forum Supporter
    This is supposed to be a group of death... hmmm. Forza Germany!

Fav. Player
    Zidane,9,37

Hong Kong

ORANJEEEE!! I really germany's team though aside from gomez

Toughest group of the whole competition.

My predictions for Germany and Holland to go through. At least it will be fun.
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    Yuto,Don Andres

Brazil

I think Group C will provide more drama & excitement. This group is a walk in the park for the Dutch & Germans.

United States

62 Forum Supporter
    I picked

1) Germany
    2) Netherlands

Denmark will probably get owned for sure. Portugal, don't want them to go through.

Fav. Player
    MM

Netherlands

82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    Lol peope are overrating us and underrating Portugal... I fear the worst with Portugal, for obvious reasons, we might get surprised by them or even Denmark since our defense is so bad thanks to injuries, it certainly won't be a walk in the park, perhaps not even for Germany... I haven't seen Portugal play lately though. But I don't think they're ranked 5th for nothing, and they raped Spain 4-0... Does anyone know if they really are that good now, should we be afraid of them?

But I hope (and somwhere believe) that it will just be alright, and we will go through with Germany...
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

Fav. Player
    Solskjśr

India

18 Forum Supporter
    Hopefully Germany and Portugal will go through.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
    I think the point is theres a fine line between comming across as a learned individual and comming across as a bit of a wanker, and utilising every corner of your vocabulary on a global internet football forum with people many of whom don't have don't have english as their first language makes you come across as the latter.

Fav. Player
    Handanović

Israel

1.Germany
    2.Netherlands

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    The best group!

Im hoping for Holland and Portugal to advance, but it will be Germany and one of Holland/Portugal.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

Netherlands

I think Germany is winning Euro 2012, and this group. Netherlands in 2nd
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

I cant rule out any team in which Ronaldo plays, I just cant.

If he wants to prove that he is the SHIT he has to do some shit happen. Germany and Portugal for me.

Fav. Player
    zamorano
    Old name
    noxxaro

Japan

Wouldn't like to try predict who goes through,this is a great group.I expect to see some good matches here.
    Solo Internazionale 1908

Fav. Player
    MM

Netherlands

Netherlands & Portugal
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

Fav. Player
    Durian

Ecuador

15 Forum Supporter
    I'm the only one to vote Portugal? Really?

Fav. Player
    Yuto,Don Andres

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Martijn View Post
    Lol peope are overrating us and underrating Portugal... I fear the worst with Portugal, for obvious reasons, we might get surprised by them or even Denmark since our defense is so bad thanks to injuries, it certainly won't be a walk in the park, perhaps not even for Germany... I haven't seen Portugal play lately though. But I don't think they're ranked 5th for nothing, and they raped Spain 4-0... Does anyone know if they really are that good now, should we be afraid of them?

But I hope (and somwhere believe) that it will just be alright, and we will go through with Germany...
    Dont u go sweating it Martijn... They are shit. Just watch... Portugal will get owned big time... Denmark might cause trouble here & there, but at the end of the day, bosses will be bosses! I think people hear CR7 & then suddenly think Portugal is all that...meh: ...until they prove me wrong, I can never loose sleep on them. Nani by himself can change games, CR7? not so sure.

17. Thanks (1): Native

Fav. Player
    MM

Netherlands

Thanks man... makes me feel a little more secure

I wouldnt survive it if we choke like in WC '90, or play good but still get raped like with portugoal in 2006... cause ive been hyped and looking towards this every day for almost 2 full years now
    -Lionheart
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

Fav. Player
    R. Quaresma

Turkey

My prediction:

1- Portugal
    2- Germany
    3- Netherlands
    4- Denmark

Fav. Player
    Sneijder 4 9 10

Estonia

1) Netherlands
    2) Germany
    3) Portugal
    4) Denmark

Dream:

1) Netherland
    2) Denmark
    3) Portugal
    4) Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by galoise View Post
    Dont u go sweating it Martijn... They are shit. Just watch... Portugal will get owned big time... Denmark might cause trouble here & there, but at the end of the day, bosses will be bosses! I think people hear CR7 & then suddenly think Portugal is all that...meh: ...until they prove me wrong, I can never loose sleep on them. Nani by himself can change games, CR7? not so sure.
    Lol, Portugal will get owned? You got to be kidding me! You are underrating Portugal so much (like everyone did in this topic), we probably have the two best Central Defenders of the whole competition, Pepe and Bruno Alves, and certainly the best from our group. The midfield, it's not what it was some years ago but it's still good, Holland wins in here but I don't think that the difference is too large. The attack, Portugal has the two best wingers of football, we only loose to the other teams in the Striker.

Ohhhhh, I don't even comment the part of "Nani by himself can change games, CR7? not so sure" because it is even more absurd than saying that we will get owned and that we are shit. And I am so sure that your post was based on hours and hours of games that you saw from Portugal.