View Poll Results: Who will qualify for the knockout stages? (pick 2)

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ukraine

5 18.52%
  • Sweden

11 40.74%
  • France

24 88.89%
  • England

14 51.85%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: Group D

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by dynasty27 View Post
    For the first time ever England has a really good keeper.
    David Seaman was not bad at all, Hart has made few mistakes in this Euro, will only get better though.

---------- Post added at 11:22 ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    I can see the shit storm this is about to create. The host getting knocked out because of a not given goal. Oh boy oh boy. Fucking UEFA...

I didn't need any replays to see that shit. Saw the ball going completely in from the TV the first time but the dumb ass ref couldn't see it from 5 yards away
    Host would have been knocked out even if it was given as goal. If the game ended 1-1 then also Ukraine would have ended as 3rd.

Also justice was done, it was offside so 5th official (Or whatever shit he is called as) missing the goal means no game changing decisions happened.

Still its about time to introduce goal line technology, dont know what more they want.

Hungary

http://kep.index.hu/1/0/305/3057/305...27d1198_wm.jpg
    clear offside...
    if anything, in a screwed up way this is a great wake the fuck up call for decision makers to introduce the automatic technologies in football which excludes even the possibility of errors like yesterday's.

not to mention the mistkakes made by the spanish ref in the Poland-Greece game (not giving penalty to Greece, false red card for greek player) that nobody talked about.

meanwhile... : https://twitter.com/SeppBlatter/stat...72031506657281
    corrupted bitch ass fat ass punk ass pussy ass BITCH ASS COCKSUCKA', maybe you should clean your own fuckin yard before throwing the dirt on someone else's, don't you think? how many CRUCIAL errors happened during the WC 2010 for example? or in 2002? maybe you should quit talking shit, and actually DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?
    "All right, Mr. Wright!" - György Szepesi, 1953. 11. 25., Wembley (Hungary-England)

Fav. Player
    JC7;MS37;YK17

Hungary

10 years of FIF
    It's very funny that all the world and mainly all the ukranian scums are crying for an offside goal.....

Fav. Player
    Yuto,Don Andres

Brazil

Lol.. RFI Monde is tearing Laurent Blanc into pieces lol... Apparently (I didnt know this) It "had" been 40 years since Sweden last beat France...

Fav. Player
    Vieri, Baggio

Austria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by rsz85 View Post
    It's very funny that all the world and mainly all the ukranian scums are crying for an offside goal.....
    That makes me so fucking angry. Complaining about a goal that should have never been allowed.

Reminds me of the polish people when they played against us in 2008: First they scored an offside goal and then they complained about a justified penalty in the injury time. I am no fan of Webb but that story was a disgrace for whole Polen (from premier over medias to normal people).

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Biscione View Post
    nope, out of all polish euro stadium only one in Warsaw can close the roof
    And it takes hours to close the roof.

Hungary

and now they sent Kassai home. as they say, a scapegoat is almost as welcome as a good solution...
    "All right, Mr. Wright!" - György Szepesi, 1953. 11. 25., Wembley (Hungary-England)

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts