Thread: little help- Dario Šimić

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo&Vieri

Croatia

little help- Dario Šimić

simic.jpg
    dario "that motherfucker" šimić

well I must admit that he is the reason I become a real fan of Inter in 1998, before I just sympathized Inter...he was an upcoming star in my country and he played on the same position like me in my hometown club...motherfucker betrade me in the end when he in 2002 signed for Bbilan, I never forgave him for that but I remained an fan of Inter and never regretted that...

now my question is when he signed for Inter? I know only that it was 1998 after the world cup in france (he win 3rd place with croatia), but maybe someone of you know the exact day and month...I would be very grateful for that info...

anyway thanks...and stay Inter fan no matter what
    “ Essere nerazzurri č come guidare una moto: adrenalina e voglia di vincere tutto. ” - Il dottore

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by junkie View Post
    simic.jpg
    dario "that motherfucker" šimić

well I must admit that he is the reason I become a real fan of Inter in 1998, before I just sympathized Inter...he was an upcoming star in my country and he played on the same position like me in my hometown club...motherfucker betrade me in the end when he in 2002 signed for Bbilan, I never forgave him for that but I remained an fan of Inter and never regretted that...

now my question is when he signed for Inter? I know only that it was 1998 after the world cup in france (he win 3rd place with croatia), but maybe someone of you know the exact day and month...I would be very grateful for that info...

anyway thanks...and stay Inter fan no matter what

We actually signed him in the Winter mercato of the 1998/99 season, January 1999 to be exact. We paid 11m to get him from Dinamo Zagreb and at the time, it was the highest fee Dinamo ever received. Today, it still remains the fourth highest fee Dinamo has received (after Corluka, Eduardo and Modric).

Simic made his debut on January 10, 1999 against Venezia in the Serie A.

3. Thanks (1): junkie

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo&Vieri

Croatia

well every paper I found said that we sign him on summer...didn`t know that but thanks a lot vito, thanx for the info
    “ Essere nerazzurri č come guidare una moto: adrenalina e voglia di vincere tutto. ” - Il dottore

Fav. Player
    L'Inter mercato

Monaco

cool story breh! boom
    #InterMentality

6. Thanks (1): junkie

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    He said he came to win the Scudetto for us, but never fulfilled his promise.
    Wallace

8. Thanks (1): Guney

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter Most Improved Member
    What an asshole.

10. Thanks (1): Guney