Page 1 of 160 12341151101 ... LastLast

Thread: UEFA Champions League 2012/2013

Fav. Player
    Durian

Ecuador

15 Forum Supporter

UEFA Champions League 2012/2013

Well obviously we're not participating... but these are the teams who will be. Qualifying round begins July 3rd with the first draw on June 25th.

2. Thanks (2): FORZAINTERMILAN, junkie

Fav. Player
    ÉverMirandaGag

Hungary

Please close this topic !

4. Thanks (2): AxigZag.ESIOLAG., Native

Fav. Player
    Ranocchia

Macedonia

Vardar (Macedonia)

Fav. Player
    ÉverMirandaGag

Hungary

Hungarian champion Debrecen won the league unbeaten. 30-22-8-0. In front of Paulo Sousa's Videoton, the title holder.

They were in the CL group stage in 2009-2010 with Fiorentina, Liverpool, Lyon. They played 2 fantastic matches against Viola.

Fav. Player
    Durian

Ecuador

15 Forum Supporter
    I didn't realize the drama with the Rangers is the reason Motherwell is there even though they finished 3rd place Also see that Feyenoord makes its first CL appearance since 2003, so used to seeing someone like Twente or PSV there.

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

Boring competition.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Scudetto > Champions League

tbh
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

10. Thanks (1): interista4

Fav. Player
    Handanović

Israel

Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    Scudetto > Champions League

tbh
    I was more excited when Milito scored against Siena than in the UCL final, tbfh.

Fav. Player
    MM

Netherlands

82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    i wasnt

if i have to choose between winning the most prestigious cup in the world, adored by every football fan out there, after not having won it for over 40 years, or again winning the scudetto we had won in the previous 4 years, a title no one outside of italy/italian football cares about... then its an easy choice for me

however now that we won it 2 years back it's a different story... in our current situation i'd prefer winning scudetto

but what we SHOULD be concentrating on right now is building a team that is capable of beating novara...
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

13. Thanks (3): AxigZag.ESIOLAG., DIN011, rsz85

Fav. Player
    Handanović

Israel

Quote Originally Posted by Martijn View Post
    i wasnt

if i have to choose between winning the most prestigious cup in the world, adored by every football fan out there, after not having won it for over 40 years, or again winning the scudetto we had won in the previous 4 years, a title no one outside of italy/italian football cares about... then its an easy choice for me

however now that we won it 2 years back it's a different story... in our current situation i'd prefer winning scudetto

but what we SHOULD be concentrating on right now is building a team that is capable of beating novara...
    Yep now surely the hunger for another scudetto is much larger, but as a fan who watched us getting knocked out out of CL since 2002's, it felt amazing ofc, but not as amazing as I thought it would be. Maybe It's just Zanetti amazing run and assist to Milito that makes it all up, maybe It's our fans all over Siena, maybe It's because it was on the last matchday and everyone remembers what happend to us on our previous deciding scudetto game, lots of reasons, at best the UCL was equaled feeling for me, not quite better.

Probably I wasn't accurate with my point. Of course everyone wanted to win Champions League before 2010 since we haven't won it in a while, but somehow, nowadays I'd rather win Scudetto than CL tbh. The league has become much more interesting.

Oh well, let's not go off-topic.
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    Handanović

Israel

Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    Probably I wasn't accurate with my point. Of course everyone wanted to win Champions League before 2010 since we haven't won it in a while, but somehow, nowadays I'd rather win Scudetto than CL tbh. The league has become much more interesting.

Oh well, let's not go off-topic.
    I understond your post perfectly mate, just added my two cents.

Back on topic: Forza Dortmund.. fuck the rest.

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by rsz85 View Post
    Hungarian champion Debrecen won the league unbeaten. 30-22-8-0. In front of Paulo Sousa's Videoton, the title holder.

They were in the CL group stage in 2009-2010 with Fiorentina, Liverpool, Lyon. They played 2 fantastic matches against Viola.

They also became the 10th team in CL history to lose all 6 Group Stage matches. Since then, 5 more teams have been added to that list.

18. Thanks (1): rsz85

Fav. Player
    ÉverMirandaGag

Hungary

Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    They also became the 10th team in CL history to lose all 6 Group Stage matches. Since then, 5 more teams have been added to that list.
    Were closest to the point at Anfield. Lost only 1-0.

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti 4

Armenia

Go Ulisses!
    FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO

18 Scudetto, 7 Coppa Italia, 5 Italian Super Cup, 3 UEFA Cup, 3 Champions League, 2 Intercontinental Cup, 1 Club World Cup, 1 NextGen Series

21. Thanks (1): Bzzlightyear

Fav. Player
    samuel etoo

Australia

No one will ever be able to replicate the treble we had, not milan, not jube and not barca. Forza inter in europa lol.

United States

62 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by victor_inter View Post
    not barca.
    Wait.. what?

Well, I guess you're right... Barca will never win anything in Serie A

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Tuvalu

10 Forum Supporter
    Why the FUCK is this final being played in wembley again? Wasn't it in fucking Wembley 2 years ago when Barca beat Man U? Real stupid to have it there again.........

---------- Post added at 13:27 ---------- Previous post was at 13:26 ----------

"Discussing the short time between the two finals, UEFA President Michel Platini explained that the final will be in celebration of 150 years of the Football Association's existence.[3] It will be the seventh occasion that Wembley will host the final after hosting the 1963, 1968, 1971, 1978, 1992 and the 2011 finals of Europe's premier club competition."

from wikipedia...... real fucking stupid reasoning IMO

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    Why the FUCK is this final being played in wembley again? Wasn't it in fucking Wembley 2 years ago when Barca beat Man U? Real stupid to have it there again.........

---------- Post added at 13:27 ---------- Previous post was at 13:26 ----------

"Discussing the short time between the two finals, UEFA President Michel Platini explained that the final will be in celebration of 150 years of the Football Association's existence.[3] It will be the seventh occasion that Wembley will host the final after hosting the 1963, 1968, 1971, 1978, 1992 and the 2011 finals of Europe's premier club competition."

from wikipedia...... real fucking stupid reasoning IMO
    1 word for the reason: MONEY.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    recoba

UK

how can anyone want win the cl more the league. cl now a days is so over rated. ask most footballers and and fans and they would say they wanna win the league. cl just a bonus. but the league is the bread and butter