Page 1 of 55 12341151 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012/2013 Managers Rumors Thread

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

United States

Forum Supporter FIF Special Ones

2012/2013 Managers Rumors Thread

New season, new thread for managers rumors.

Locked for now.

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

Costa Rica

...and unlocked

Fav. Player
    Mauro Icardi

Colombia

Pellegrini, Blanc, or Mourinho. Shame Simeone is VERY VERY unlikely to come.
    Sudaca Power.

4. Thanks (1): Fapuccino

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

I don't want Mou here. He can only fuck his legend status here. (On the other side, Moratti would listen to him).

I like Pellegrini, always played nice football, Gives youth a chance. Especially his work at Villareal is huge. Huge fan of him.
    Blanc is young, knows Inter. And his work at Bordeaux shows he can work well with a decent squad and make players better (Gourcuff for instance).
    Simeone is unachievable at the moment.

Maybe Bielsa? Loco trainer with though discipline, nice football and not afraid to bench players.

I wouldn't like Mazzari though
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

6. Thanks (1): Fapuccino

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by vasilios View Post
    ...and unlocked

8. Thanks (4): ADRossi, Cris, Fapuccino, JJM

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    No 3 man defence so Mazzarri,Bielsa... is a no go for me,also I don't want Mihajlovic

Mou is also pretty unlikely because he ain't a long term kind of coach and we don't have that kind of money to feed him with what he wants...but you never know whit MM

My first wish would be Simeone which is almost impossible.
    I also like Spalletti,Blanc or even Lucescu

Pellegrini would be also nice but he is at Malaga currently

10. Thanks (1): Fapuccino

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Poland

Pellegrini can leave Malaga after this season, Malaga is banned for European competitions for 3-4 years, and they have some financial issues too, so I highly doubt the Chilean would like to stay there for longer period of time.

Simeone, Montella, Pellegrini, Spalletti- amazing!
    Blanc, Lucescu, Bielsa - I'm ok with that.
    Mihajlovic, Mazzari, Zenga - meh

Fav. Player
    Taribo & Kallon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

United States

I'd take Bielsa but he would resign 3 minutes within his appointment. He has to have FULL control of everything that happens within the club(and I mean EVERYTHING) and you know that can't happen with all the people that have a say at Inter not to mention Moratti.

I would love Simeone, Pellegrini, Montella, Spaletti but a I would be leery of Mazzarri yes he's MUCH better than what we have but still I don't think he would mix well at Inter.
    Platano Power
    SIGN TIMO WERNER

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

Whoever is appointed, I hope he doesn't have Moratti as his boss over him and Branca handling the transfers.

How is Blanc? How do his teams play? What philosophy? He's by far the favorite.
    Spoiler: text 

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    Why would Montella leave Fiorentina after one season?

Fav. Player
    Taribo & Kallon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

United States

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Why would Montella leave Fiorentina after one season?
    I just mentioned his name doesn't mean there is anything there. If Inter were a serious organization they would at least inquire but I highly doubt that. I also mentioned Simeone who is also highly unlikely.
    Platano Power
    SIGN TIMO WERNER

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Sweden

Keep Strama unless we can get Spalletti or Prandelli. Moratti loves them and would do anything for them, and they are two of the best tacticians I've seen, they play really attractive football.

But the most important thing is a change of Branca, and letting in an expert who has as much power as Moratti (think Galliani). Personally, I think Ausilio could do this.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Italy

I don't know much about Pellegrini other than he coached Real Merda before Mourinho and Villareal.

Bielsa might have balls, but his style can backfire...

Prandelli wouldn't drop the National Team job 3 months before the confederation cup and almost a year before the World Cup.

Spalletti...*shrug*.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    IMO, no matter how hard it is, Moratti should put all his strength in getting Cholo.

Imo he is the perfect maanger to take over Inter. He knows Serie A, has played AND coached here. His main idea is for his team to be solid at the back, and next everything else. Watching Atletico this year is almost like Inter 2010, very, very good in the back, and decent build up and attack. And deadly counter

Young, gives youth a chance, tactics imo ideal for Serie A, and most importantly, experienced. Has huge experience for his age, being coach for 7 years now... With few names HE wants, i think he can create history at Inter.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

19. Thanks (4): JJM, Kakaroto, Nerazzurro, Vibe

Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

Austria

7 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    Young, gives youth a chance, tactics imo ideal for Serie A, and most importantly, experienced. Has huge experience for his age, being coach for 7 years now... With few names HE wants, i think he can create history at Inter.

:milkrageface:

wow, didn't know that
    Nuova stagione, nuova squadra, nuove speranze...

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

Costa Rica

I don't think Simeone is at all realistic. Unless Atletico's earlier rumored financial issues force them to sell off Falcao and co. then I don't see Simeone leaving after getting them into CL just to come here and take over a EL squad. Not to mention we'd have to pay who knows how much to get him out of his new contract.

I heart Spalletti, and feel like he's a more realistic target now than he was a year or 2 ago. I think he'd be frustrated with our current squad, and we'd need to be patient with him as we overhauled our squad full of crappy CM's and fullbacks. No matter who's available Spalletti will always be my favorite.

Objectively, Pellegrini would probably be my top choice, and if Malaga are in as bad a shape as some have said, could be a realistic target as well.

I liked Blanc's Bordeaux teams from what I saw of them, and I would not be completely against him either.

I don't particularly like Mazzarri.

I like Bielsa, but feel there's too high a chance that he could be an unmitigated disaster here.

Lucescu? I really have no idea. I think he's done a wonderful job at Shakhtar, but have no idea how that would translate over.

Fuck Mihajlovic.

22. Thanks (3): Karamja, pencilpal, The Wall

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Sokrates View Post
    :milkrageface:

wow, didn't know that
    He started his career back in 2006...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    JZ,Adri,Chino

Iran

Mihajlovic stats as a coach:

32,43 % Wins
    33,33 % Draw
    34,23 % Losses
    http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/si...iner_3896.html

remember MM said that he is ready to coach Inter and he wanted him before hiring Gasp . . .

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    MM wanted him, and Branca wanted Gasperini iirc... Difficult choice

My message to JuBe cunts

Old name
    the dude

Mexico

I am against new coach until bigger issues are solved.

1. Financially Inter belongs in a group with average balkan clubs.

2. On paper - player wise, same - average balkan clubs.

3. Mentality wise, Inter belongs in the second division of the Madagascar football clubs.

4. Project/Having a sense on whats going on, there should be a whole new division of "i dont have a fucking clue" created for us, so they put us there, because we suck that much.

1. Until we are not able to revenue ~30/40 million euros per season (no CHL bonuses included), we can kiss goodbye world class players in our team. Build that stadium already mister Moratti, dont push it "we want ultra modern home", just look at jube, totally average stadium, but their own equals moneyz.

2. Chivu, Samuel, Zanetti, Silvestre, Pereirra, Jonathan, Nagatomo, Stankovic, Schelotto, Kuzmanovic, Gargano, Mudingay, Rocchi, Cassano, Milito. These players should not be part of our playing team next season. Clone Mourinho thousand times, give each and everyone of them from those pills in "Limitless", nothing will change with these players.

3. Players who hide when Kovacic runs with the ball are not players in my book. Players who stay static after they lose the ball, players who lose to shitty teams and dont show interes in the field and bitch to other players "why dont u run, why dont u run harder", are not football players in my book. Having said that; a management team who is affraid to spend ~65-70 million euros in 2/3 quality players, and spends the same amount of money but combined in ~10 shit players should go and kill themselves. To end it even better, a president who has been part of the club for so many years, allows this shit to happen in front of his eyes, should sack himself.

4. The project. What fucking project Inter?

So, when we are done with the above, then we can point fingers at our coach. Only then.

If they sack Strama, they can aswell sell Guarin, Handa, Rano and Jesus and go fucking burn in hell.
    reggaeton made me do it