Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Germany

Germany

So.. am I the only one who thinks Germany is going to win Euro2012?

I really hope they won't fail this time. They have a great team and also relatively young, and of course quality is there.

Should be a tough competition especially in the group stages.

Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

2. Thanks (2): Coasterfreek, I4E

Fav. Player
    El Fenˇmeno

Austria

are you of german descent? because then i better won't mention which team i support this year/at this euro :p
    they have the quality to do so but i don't think they will make it
    if they deserve it - why not

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

Germany, Brazil and Italy are those three annoying teams that can suck balls for 4 years limp in and win the whole thing. Brazil robbed Turkey in the 2002 group stage, and how Italy was gifted a win against both Australia and USA in 06 and still managed to lift the title is beyond me. These are the teams you just can't count out.

That being said they got spanked by Switzerland. So I think Spain will win or Holland. Def not the cry baby gay Ronaldo with Portugal or over rated England. I just hope no antifootball team win like when Greece won.

Fav. Player
    MM

Netherlands

82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Germany, Brazil and Italy are those three annoying teams that can suck balls for 4 years limp in and win the whole thing. Brazil robbed Turkey in the 2002 group stage, and how Italy was gifted a win against both Australia and USA in 06 and still managed to lift the title is beyond me. These are the teams you just can't count out.

That being said they got spanked by Switzerland. So I think Spain will win or Holland. Def not the cry baby gay Ronaldo with Portugal or over rated England. I just hope no antifootball team win like when Greece won.
    QFT

I hope Germany choke early
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

Fav. Player
    SolskjŠr

India

18 Forum Supporter

What a load of rubbish. Germany has been consistent from 2006, playing some superb football and promoting young players.

And what the fuck is Antifootball? Playing defensive game? Did u celebrate your famous semi final win over Barca or went on a rant on how anti football Inter played for 90 mins?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
    I think the point is theres a fine line between comming across as a learned individual and comming across as a bit of a wanker, and utilising every corner of your vocabulary on a global internet football forum with people many of whom don't have don't have english as their first language makes you come across as the latter.

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    and how Italy was gifted a win against both Australia and USA in 06 and still managed to lift the title is beyond me. .

MUST....REMAIN....CALM....

8. Thanks (2): ADRossi, Handoyo

Fav. Player
    El Fenˇmeno

Austria

why ain't there a netherlands thread?
    rare like their damn fan t-shirts, right?
    wonder why they are always sold out @ the shops were i try to buy them, always spanish ones available - my bad luck i guess
    hope spain won't make it. i'm not against them it's just like with barca - they had enough of the cake recently (or in recent years)
    just like obama or homeless people i demand change!

Fav. Player
    MM

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Milk! View Post
    why ain't there a netherlands thread?
    rare like their damn fan t-shirts, right?
    Strange... One just popped out of nowhere
    http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...049#post953049
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

Fav. Player
    Durian

Ecuador

15 Forum Supporter
    I like the Germany NT .

Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

Austria

7 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Coasterfreek View Post
    I like the Germany NT .
    Sorry to say it, but since now you're death for me...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk 2
    Nuova stagione, nuova squadra, nuove speranze...

Fav. Player
    MM

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Sokrates View Post
    Gotta love how that post ends with a German sentence.
    -Lionheart
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    And Schweinsteiger steps up to take penalty.....

Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

Austria

7 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Martijn View Post
    Gotta love how that post ends with a German sentence.
    Tbh I am austrian, so...

Nuova stagione, nuova squadra, nuove speranze...

16. Thanks (1): Cal

Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

Netherlands

Italy tied USA...
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

Fav. Player
    L'Inter mercato

Monaco

Deutschland need Bayern players obviously, but those players are depressed and don't have the winning/clutch gene. However L÷w is a mastermind, he can see things coming before they come.
    #InterMentality

Fav. Player
    SolskjŠr

India

18 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by dynasty27 View Post
    Deutschland need Bayern players obviously, but those players are depressed and don't have the winning/clutch gene. However L÷w is a mastermind, he can see things coming before they come.
    2008, Barca lost in CL semi finals, Spain won Euro 08
    2010, Barca lost in CL SF, Spain won WC 10.
    2012, Barca lost in CL SF, Spain will win Euro 12?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
    I think the point is theres a fine line between comming across as a learned individual and comming across as a bit of a wanker, and utilising every corner of your vocabulary on a global internet football forum with people many of whom don't have don't have english as their first language makes you come across as the latter.

Fav. Player
    MM

Netherlands

Spain will win the consolation prize.
    -Lionheart
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

Fav. Player
    L'Inter mercato

Monaco

I never mentioned Barca/Spain Not to mention they're still at least one class above Germany, just in another stratosphere.

the point I'm trying to make to you is that there will not be an "easier" final on the paper anytime soon which they eventually lost in the bitter sweetest way. If Barcelona '99 was the mother of losing a final in the most tragic way, then Munich 12 has to be the daughter or aunt of it. This time the loss was also unnecessary and stupid. Not to mention they were outclassed by Dortmund national wise.
    #InterMentality

Fav. Player
    L'Inter mercato

Monaco

#InterMentality

Fav. Player
    L'Inter mercato

Monaco

#InterMentality