Thread: Thomas Mueller

Denmark

Thomas Mueller

Thomas Mueller is considering an offer from Inter after admitting that he could leave Bayern Munich this summer.

The German is on the Nerazzurri’s transfer radar and he will ponder his future once Euro 2012 has come to an end.

“Given my present situation, I have to give it some serious thought,” the forward told Sport Bild on Wednesday.

“I’m a bit concerned by the fact that I was not always in the starting line-up for the important games. That was something new for me and caused me some problems.

“For now though I am just concentrating on Euro 2012.”

What do you guys think? He's only 22.. I don't know him, but if he has potential, then this would be a great move. Funny though hes leaving Bayern because hes not playing enough, to join Inter. Clearly hes expecting to be a starter

Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

3. Thanks (1): MiQ

Denmark

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    What are you talking about man? Are you bored and posting just to post? Give relevant comments, or skip

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    .... 0
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts