Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Primavera Report Card 2011-2012

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    About Alborno. I thought he was more like an offensive winger before he arrived and not wingback.

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    there were these sort of comments that he was like ronaldo and so on. He'd also been compared to Zanetti

Put it like this, he's quite a good offensive left back, he can play up and down the left wing, but I think on the left wing he's losing his defensive skills - which are pretty good, to be honest. He's quite a good marker + tackler, and also great on the break. I'd compare him to a bit like Maicon (Except he doesnt cut inside like Maicon does, Alborno hugs the line the whole way so his crossing is very good, for example)

3. Thanks (1): Raul Duke

United States

I'm excited to see who Strama gives playing time to next year. I hope Duncan stays with the first team as we definitely need a young DM. Can't forget we have Nwankwo and Rene who are both out on co-owns right now. I've always rated Rene I think he will be a starter in Bologna next year since Mundigayi is most likely going to be sold. I hope M'Baye gets a few Copa or EL mins as well.

You get the feeling at least one kid from this primavera will be a future starter. And I hear next years may have even more natural talent. Excited to see Tassi and the new signings in Nextgen.

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

I dont expect either Rene or Obiora to make it. Rene's played 11 games in two seasons, his development has gone completely backwards because of injury, and if I remember correctly he's just done his cruciates again. Missing three seasons on a trot basically...

Obiora, on the other hand... Hard to say. He didnt do very well at all at Parma, but at Gubbio I think he's got like 16 appearances

Fav. Player
    Sneijder

South Africa

How long is Bessa out for? Just a couple weeks, or the entire summer +?

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    How long is Bessa out for? Just a couple weeks, or the entire summer +?

i believe its a cruciate injury, probably like 4-6 months.

fucking krhin, mariga, and bessa to cruciates within a month of each other

United States

Quote Originally Posted by browha View Post
    I dont expect either Rene or Obiora to make it. Rene's played 11 games in two seasons, his development has gone completely backwards because of injury, and if I remember correctly he's just done his cruciates again. Missing three seasons on a trot basically...

Obiora, on the other hand... Hard to say. He didnt do very well at all at Parma, but at Gubbio I think he's got like 16 appearances
    It's true Rene is very injury prone. But he still managed to put in some good performances last year like against Lazio. And the owner (or sporting director can't remember) spoke well of him last week so I have hope if he gets a full season he can make a name for himself. Big IF with his injury history.

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

I see it very hard for Krhin to make it now, sadly. It would have to be a stellar season for him this year to get his name back on peoples lips.