Thread: Samir Handanović

Fav. Player
    Icardi
    Old name
    Analrapist

Bosnia Herzegovina

Most Missed Member

Samir Handanović

We have been heavily rumored to him, and now Sky are reporting that we're very close to a deal with Udinese.

http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=82915

I don't really see the point, why spend 15mil on a goalkeeper when it's clear we need new defenders, midfielders and a really good forward? I like Handanovic, and I do find him better than Cesar, but it's not necessary. Cesar does earn too much tho, but how much money can we get from Cesar, really?

…and the fact that Cesar makes too much shouldn't really matter, since those idiots in our management have no problem paying fucking Chivu 2.5 mil a year.
    I'm streets ahead.

2. Thanks (2): interista4, Lionheart

Poland

I think Julio's leaving but we dont know it yet, seeing that he lost he's NT spot he might want to search guaranteed playing time instead compiting with Samir

Fav. Player
    Icardi
    Old name
    Analrapist

Bosnia Herzegovina

Most Missed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Biscione View Post
    I think Julio's leaving but we dont know it yet, seeing that he lost he's NT spot he might want to search guaranteed playing time instead compiting with Samir
    If we do sign Handanovic than Cesar is definitely leaving, no need to debate that. Otherwise signing Handanovic would be pointless lol.
    I'm streets ahead.

5. Thanks (1): Pajo

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

I think that he's amazing GK and he's not old for GK so this is good deal.

Fav. Player
    Handanović

Israel

Yep^great GK and will be available for more years than JC surely..
    but do we really need him?? we won't be able to get any money off JC, other than wages money, so what's the point of signing a GK now?
    In 3 years or so I would understand, but now? still early and we must spend the little money we have to upgrade the team massively not minorly (if any)

Not to mention JC has been fantastic last season and is like the very last player we'd want to offload right now

Fav. Player
    Ranocchia

Macedonia

Maybe Handanovic is good goalkeeper but still, Cesar is Cesar!
    P.S i don't want Handanovic even if Julio Cesar is gone

Slovenia

I have mixed feelings about Handanovic. I do not want Julione to leave, afterall he gave so much to this club ...
    But on the other hand, if I was to choose with whom to replace Cesar I would most definetly choose Handanovic. Not just because he is Slovenian, but because he is an amazing goalkeeper.
    If I am not mistaken he was even chosen for the best Serie A goalkeeper of 2011 and after seeing really lots of his games I can confirm that his skills are absolutely brilliant.

Furthermore 14 milions are not really that much if you consider that his wage will be max. around 2mio (I guess), which is 2,5 less than Julio, so if he was goalkeeping for us around 5-6 years we would actually get most of the money back.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Me2 View Post
    P.S i don't want Handanovic even if Julio Cesar is gone

If we sell Cesar, there is no better GK we can find.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

11. Thanks (2): Deva, DIN011

Estonia

10 years of FIF
    I'm for it.

Tho, the fact that he now has his own transfer thread, makes it all pointless as it means that the deal will be screwed up by the management.
    Check my Downfall parody of Inter transfer summer 2011: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGoSfx-3x8Q

My review of current Inter: http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...703#post862703

My new website: http://footballsnewtalent.wordpress.com/

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

Maybe someone has made an enquiry about Julio. A cash team and we want to reduce our wage bill.
    Spoiler: text 

Fav. Player

Europe

Like it has been mentioned GK is not priority. IMO Cesar should remain as our GK. Maybe he had couple weak moments but recently he has been good and he saves good amount of penalties, I dont think there is better penalty saver than Julio.

If we would buy Handanovic now then every team know that they can get Julio cheap. So I do not see any point about this.

I am pretty concerned about which players we have been linked.

This whole situation seems complicated to me. We're making radical changes in the department where we are nicely settled.

Handanovic is a 'great' goalkeeper, but Julione can still perform at the high levels, so I'm undecided.
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

The problem is that there is no big club with GK problems in europe now so there won't be any buyers for J.Cesar at least if he doesn't want to go to fucking Anzhi or China.

Fav. Player

Europe

No one voted goalkeeper in What does Inter need at most?

Branca is clearly trolling us.

18. Thanks (1): DARi0

Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

Netherlands

Lateral move. Waste of money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

20. Thanks (2): Lionheart, vasilios

Fav. Player
    ÉverMirandaGag

Hungary

Seems management wants to force out JC (especially his wages) from Inter with signing Handanovic....

Fav. Player
    Ranocchia

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post

If we sell Cesar, there is no better GK we can find.
    Dude that's just my view of that situation, i said that and i'm stick with that

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Lateral move. Waste of money.
    We should buy Karimi

23. Thanks (1): ADRossi

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by rsz85 View Post
    Seems management wants to force out JC (especially his wages) from Inter with signing Handanovic....
    That is obvious , the problem is how thy intend to do this. If you can sell JC in a fair price (he should be valued at least the same value of Handanovic) and sign Handanovic with this money +2,3M than you have done a great deal because you win in wages and years left in high level.

If you can't sell JC but let him go for free or i don't know 3-4M (Lucio , Forlan type deal) and sign Handanovic for 14M than you have spent all what you gain from JC wages on Handanovic fee and as a conclusion all you have done is replacing a very good GK with another one who at max is at the same level.

In my opinion the 2nd option is the more likely to happen and the only justification would be the fact that you can't sell JC anymore after this year and probably would have more competition for Handanovic in the years to come.

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

Handanovic is a GREAT keeper, younger and cheaper. This is a no brainer guys.
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

26. Thanks (1): Iron_Inter

Macedonia

But if we sell JC for around 8-10 mil, plus his wage money that's about how much Handanovic would cost, he is younger and in better form. It would be great deal for us IMO.