Nationality : French

Club : Lille

Position : Right back

Number : 2

Height : 178 cm

Weight : 74 kg

Foot : Right

Rumored market value : 8.000.000 €
    Last edited by Vibe; 17 Jun 12 at 09:18.

Vietnam

Orientation....

3. Thanks (1): Cal

Saudi Arabia

Best Forum Newcomer
    If we can get him for 8m it would be a good deal.

5. Thanks (1): interista4

Poland

:milkrageface:

Fav. Player
    Vieri, Baggio

Austria

Forum Supporter
    Debuchy for Maicon?

Fav. Player
    zamorano
    Old name
    noxxaro

Japan

He was quite good wing back at the Euro games.Persistent offensive darting runs created constant pressure & he produced a few decent crosses also.Was always a outlet for the French team in attack. Strengths: He is very good offensively as a wing back with qualities like speed & good ball control. He understands the game and knows when to join the attacks and when to sit back. Weaknesses: He sometimes is too rash with his tackling which he needs to check as sometimes there is no need for a tackle in certain areas of the pitch. He could also improve his positioning while defending set pieces.
    Solo Internazionale 1908

Fav. Player

Malaysia

Personally i would prefer Debuchy over Kolarov and place Zanetti at left back...

Kolarov wages too high, and bad defensively we already have Nagatomo with that at left back...
    UNIQUE AND UNBEATABLE
    José Mourinho

To me Zanetti represents the joy of living, the joy of making football your job every morning. He is the smile, the life force, the passion for training, the good cheer for everyone who works with him. To me Javier Zanetti is all of these things, and he is a man that I'm happy to say will be a friend forever.
    After all of that, and a long way behind, comes the footballer. But having been his coach for only two years of his incredible career, it's not my place to talk about a man who has written his own story - and what a marvellous story it is. All I will say is thank you for everything, thank you for giving me a small space in your story. What I will cherish most is that hug in the middle of the Santiago Bernabeu: it won't be the last but it was certainly the most intense of our two years together.
    Perhaps one day somebody might beat Zanetti's record, but there will only ever be one Zanetti.

10. Thanks (3): IRR26, junkie, Minardista

Serbia

I personally want Zanetti as RB and Jonathan backing him up,he's a world class fullback and us buying a new RB is pointless.If we do by a new RB,brace yourself,Zanetti in midfield is coming...Even tho he's always great in midfield,it's just not working cause it creates in-balance due to other players we have in midfield.

Poland

He was definately underused, France just played on the left wing most of the time

Fav. Player
    Handa, Ica, Bro

Austria

Its too late now because other clubs have him on their radar too, we should have bought him earlier!
    “Please don’t call me arrogant, but I’m European champion and I think I’m a special one.” - Jose Mourinho

Fav. Player
    Cham-paggin?

Estonia

He is good player and everything, but we are buying him so Y.M'Vila wouldn't be the only French in Inter.
    /God, i hope Y.M'Vila is the 'gift' M.Moratti want to give to Strama.
    It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo&Vieri

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by Bergpavian View Post
    Debuchy for Maicon?
    think they offered Maicon in swap for Sahin...for me that`s good deal
    “ Essere nerazzurri č come guidare una moto: adrenalina e voglia di vincere tutto. ” - Il dottore

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by Uncommon View Post
    He is good player and everything, but we are buying him so Y.M'Vila wouldn't be the only French in Inter.
    /God, i hope Y.M'Vila is the 'gift' M.Moratti want to give to Strama.
    Never trust MM on these sayings. He promised the fans a gift too, after the win against Bbilan in januari (? Not sure if in Jan) And we got nothing. Strama should give MM/Branca a list of players/playertypes he wants.
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Tuvalu

10 Forum Supporter
    I was impressed by his first game in the 1-1 draw with England, but idk his second game wasn't too fabulous. Even though France won 2-0 Debuchy was fairly invisible, he had a couple shots and a few good runs, but the play was more up the middle than on the wings. The one thing I did enjoy about him in the second game was that he didn't shy away from his defensive abilities, and was able to stay back to protect the lead.

Fav. Player
    Handanovic

Macedonia

Lille rejected our bid for Debuchy.
    The Italian media claim Inter made an opening bid of €5m which was rejected by Lille.Debuchy’s price-tag is closer to €9m, but Inter are apparently unwilling to go beyond €7m.

Fav. Player

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by DaPeaceDisturber View Post
    The Italian media claim Inter made an opening bid of €5m which was rejected by Lille.Debuchy’s price-tag is closer to €9m, but Inter are apparently unwilling to go beyond €7m.
    We always start such a low bid that other teams get almost insulted about it. And if they dont agreeing the deal will take a long long time. I am not saying that we should offer higher but I can see pattern here.

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by DaPeaceDisturber View Post
    And then will come Real or Chelsea and give 9 milions to have great baack up on LB. We're so slow ...
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    Ranocchia

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post
    And then will come Real or Chelsea and give 9 milions to have great baack up on LB. We're so slow ...
    Debuchy is not LB, he is RB. And we are not slow, Moratti is not willing to play beyond 7 milion euros

Fav. Player
    MI9
    Old name
    hansolo

Chile

If we dont want to spend over 7 mil maybe we should look at vdw. he was pretty horrible in the euro's though.

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Me2 View Post
    Debuchy is not LB, he is RB. And we are not slow, Moratti is not willing to play beyond 7 milion euros
    I know, typing mistake.

Why not pay over 7 milions if a player is good enough? We gave 11 milions for 30 yr old Palacio, why not give 8-9 for long term Maicon replacment?
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli