Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 243

Thread: Quarter Final: England - Italy

  1. #1
    Coasterfreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Aug 10
    Posts
    8,699
    Thanked
    2,216 times
    Fav. Player
    Durian

    Ecuador

    15 Forum Supporter

    Quarter Final: England - Italy





    _

    Olympic Stadium, Kiev
    24/6/12
    20:45 CEST


    The Three Lion's last 3 results
    England - Ukraine 1 - 0
    Sweden - England 2 - 3
    France - England 1 - 1

    Azzurri's last 3 results
    Italy - Ireland 2 - 0
    Italy - Croatia 1 - 1
    Spain - Italy 1 - 1


  2. #2
    Pajo's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Apr 06
    Posts
    35,934
    Thanked
    20,816 times
    Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

    Macedonia

    10 years of FIF
    Italy to rape England...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

    Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

  3. Thanks (1): crzdcolombian

  4. #3
    Coasterfreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Aug 10
    Posts
    8,699
    Thanked
    2,216 times
    Fav. Player
    Durian

    Ecuador

    15 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    Italy to rape England...
    Both seem pretty human. I could see this one going to ET with a 1-1 scoreline....

  5. #4
    ADRossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 10
    Posts
    8,049
    Thanked
    12,066 times
    Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

    Netherlands

    94
    Hopefully we make England go to penalties

  6. #5

    Join Date
    17 Dec 10
    Posts
    5,450
    Thanked
    2,339 times
    Fav. Player
    Handanović

    Israel

    Most equaled match..
    My bet: Italy to win in PK shoutouts.

  7. #6
    Coasterfreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Aug 10
    Posts
    8,699
    Thanked
    2,216 times
    Fav. Player
    Durian

    Ecuador

    15 Forum Supporter
    Out of all remaining teams remaining, I hate England the most. (Yes, more than Spain) I'll say Forza Azzurri once for this match.

  8. #7
    Besnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Mar 09
    Posts
    12,626
    Thanked
    2,796 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Albania

    England's team sucks balls. Italy should be fine though, they've been better than expected so far in the tournament so I assume they can make it and go through.
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

  9. #8
    I4E's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Jul 11
    Posts
    11,049
    Thanked
    13,277 times
    Fav. Player
    ₩$

    Macedonia

    6 Forum Supporter
    I pray that Italy win this. Fuck England
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

    I dont think the formation model counts, its all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli

  10. #9
    Wallace
    Join Date
    18 Jun 05
    Posts
    11,677
    Thanked
    11,145 times
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

    Brazil

    88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    England to win with Carroll scoring a hat-trick.
    Wallace

  11. #10
    Ana Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Aug 10
    Posts
    3,758
    Thanked
    883 times
    Fav. Player
    Julione ♥

    Italy

    Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    England to win with Carroll scoring a hat-trick.
    If Carroll starts and I watch you can guarantee he'll score one... bet on it, it always happens



    But come on.... ITALIA
    minus.five

  12. #11
    I4E's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Jul 11
    Posts
    11,049
    Thanked
    13,277 times
    Fav. Player
    ₩$

    Macedonia

    6 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    England to win with Carroll scoring a hat-trick.
    It would be a sad day in Italian football if that dud scores a hatrick
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

    I dont think the formation model counts, its all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli

  13. #12
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    Lol fuck, who do I hate more?

    Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2


  14. #13
    l'antijinx mod dynasty27's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Jan 10
    Posts
    11,126
    Thanked
    4,498 times
    Fav. Player
    revinho

    Monaco

    73
    This is not the Capello-England, so it is impossible to hate on England.

    With the 3 Lions on your uniforms and the world's best striker back on his grind, the boy brigade will strike fear and come out victorious to save the Queen!
    #InterMentality

  15. Thanks (2): Devious, snake

  16. #14
    Coasterfreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Aug 10
    Posts
    8,699
    Thanked
    2,216 times
    Fav. Player
    Durian

    Ecuador

    15 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by dynasty27 View Post
    With the 3 Lions and the world's best striker back on his grind, the boy brigade will strike fear and come out victorious to save the Queen!
    Are you sure about that?

  17. #15
    monster09's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Mar 11
    Posts
    9,367
    Thanked
    7,144 times
    Fav. Player
    Solskjr

    India

    18 Forum Supporter
    Italy are favs for this game and that suits Roy's team. England will sit back as they did in last 5 games and will try to hit on counter.

    Rooney was barely match fit against Ukraine, now with 90 mins under his belt, many will be expecting him to have bigger impact. Still I dont think he is 100% match fit, last time he played was a month ago.


    Will be great to watch classy Pirlo controlling the tempo while Parker runs like a headless chicken all over the place.

    Will be close game, I'm going for England win 1-0 or 2-1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
    I think the point is theres a fine line between comming across as a learned individual and comming across as a bit of a wanker, and utilising every corner of your vocabulary on a global internet football forum with people many of whom don't have don't have english as their first language makes you come across as the latter.

  18. #16
    I4E's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Jul 11
    Posts
    11,049
    Thanked
    13,277 times
    Fav. Player
    ₩$

    Macedonia

    6 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by monster09 View Post
    Italy are favs for this game and that suits Roy's team. England will sit back as they did in last 5 games and will try to hit on counter.

    Rooney was barely match fit against Ukraine, now with 90 mins under his belt, many will be expecting him to have bigger impact. Still I dont think he is 100% match fit, last time he played was a month ago.


    Will be great to watch classy Pirlo controlling the tempo while Parker runs like a headless chicken all over the place.

    Will be close game, I'm going for England win 1-0 or 2-1.
    What does 'match fit' mean ?

    He wasn't returning from injury to say he's not 100% fit.

    Does 'not match fit' mean he has missed a whole month of training and therefore doesn't know the team tactics or the names of the other players in his team ?

    Just asking. Match fit is the biggest nonsense term in football tbh.
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

    I dont think the formation model counts, its all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli

  19. #17
    monster09's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Mar 11
    Posts
    9,367
    Thanked
    7,144 times
    Fav. Player
    Solskjr

    India

    18 Forum Supporter
    Rumors that Chiellini wont be fit for England game, thigh strain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
    I think the point is theres a fine line between comming across as a learned individual and comming across as a bit of a wanker, and utilising every corner of your vocabulary on a global internet football forum with people many of whom don't have don't have english as their first language makes you come across as the latter.

  20. #18
    I4E's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Jul 11
    Posts
    11,049
    Thanked
    13,277 times
    Fav. Player
    ₩$

    Macedonia

    6 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by monster09 View Post
    Rumors that Chiellini wont be fit for England game, thigh strain.
    You'll find thats been confirmed. I was questioning that myself earlier toady.
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

    I dont think the formation model counts, its all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli

  21. #19
    monster09's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Mar 11
    Posts
    9,367
    Thanked
    7,144 times
    Fav. Player
    Solskjr

    India

    18 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by I4E View Post
    What does 'match fit' mean ?

    He wasn't returning from injury to say he's not 100% fit.

    Does 'not match fit' mean he has missed a whole month of training and therefore doesn't know the team tactics or the names of the other players in his team ?

    Just asking. Match fit is the biggest nonsense term in football tbh.
    When you don't play competitive matches for over a month, its obvious player will be rusty and lack match sharpness.

    It's not the biggest nonsense term, it is important. Training is very different from actual matches and for someone who watched football for so many years I thought it was obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
    I think the point is theres a fine line between comming across as a learned individual and comming across as a bit of a wanker, and utilising every corner of your vocabulary on a global internet football forum with people many of whom don't have don't have english as their first language makes you come across as the latter.

  22. #20
    I4E's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Jul 11
    Posts
    11,049
    Thanked
    13,277 times
    Fav. Player
    ₩$

    Macedonia

    6 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by monster09 View Post
    When you don't play competitive matches for over a month, its obvious player will be rusty and lack match sharpness.

    It's not the biggest nonsense term, it is important. Training is very different from actual matches and for someone who watched football for so many years I thought it was obvious.
    So whats the difference between match sharpness and the sharpness at training ???

    I can understand coming off an injury because your training is hindered.
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

    I dont think the formation model counts, its all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •