Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Napoli v Inter (Youth)

Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

Napoli v Inter (Youth) CAMPIONIIIIII D'ITALIAAA

http://www.settoregiovanile.figc.it/vc6.html

Napoli: 1 Mennella; 2 Grillo, 3 Iovane, 4 Otranto, 5 A. Esposito, 6 Granata, 7 Bifulco, 8 G. De Simone, 9 De Iorio, 10 Setola, 11 F. De Simone.
    Subs: 12 Lamarra, 13 Selva, 14 De Masi, 15 D'Ursi, 16 Manna, 17 Napolitano, 18 Lombardi, 19 L. Esposito, 20 Fontanella.
    Coach: Muro.

Inter: 1 Di Gregorio; 2 Arcuri, 3 Dimarco, 4 De Micheli, 5 Della Giovanna, 6 Bernardi, 7 Cassani, 8 Tchaoule, 9 Bonazzoli, 10 Taufer, 11 Zonta.
    Subs: 12 Bourmila, 13 Gazzotti, 14 Bondioli, 15 Brambilla, 16 Scienza, 17 Didiba, 18 Panatti, 19 Opoku, 20 Mitta.
    Coach: Cerrone.

---------- Post added at 15:17 ---------- Previous post was at 15:16 ----------

goal but offside, not sure who scored, think it might have been tchaoule

i dont recogfnize any of the players

---------- Post added at 15:21 ---------- Previous post was at 15:17 ----------

some nice skills under pressure by taufer, decent dribbling, retained possession well despite some flying tackles

---------- Post added at 15:22 ---------- Previous post was at 15:21 ----------

the standard of play is absolutely atrocious, lol. i guess that's what you expect for like u-15.

---------- Post added at 15:23 ---------- Previous post was at 15:22 ----------

Cassani and Zonta have done pretty well so far imho. Zonta's not afraid to take a man on (wasnt very successful but he's brave and direct), Cassani launched quite a nice attack from deep, was well positioned to start it off too.

---------- Post added at 15:25 ---------- Previous post was at 15:23 ----------

Taufner is getting really involved... Quite impressed so far. Roaming a lot up front, happy to pick up the ball and dribble, nice to see.

Also, defensively, we look pretty good to me. We're blocking out all the Napoli attacks pretty well, including one time when they probably should have comfortably sprung an offside trap and gotten like 1 v 1 on the keeper. Both central defenders are a bit close for my liking (they should be a little more spaced out, too narrow) but have been good with their marking and tackling so far.

---------- Post added at 15:28 ---------- Previous post was at 15:25 ----------

Taufner again holding up the ball, dropping deep, retaining possession under pressure very nicely.

Bonazzoli (the other striker) so far has done nothing imho, he's scored quite a few at youth level this season if I remember, so he must be more of a poacher.

---------- Post added at 15:30 ---------- Previous post was at 15:28 ----------

The left back Di Marco likes getting involved, we send quite a few of our attacks up the left, havent seen very much from the right so far. Sadly his passing skills seem to be really lacking so far, but he's trying at least. Zonta is quite a nice hug-the-byline winger. He hasn't been successful so far at getting past more than a player or so but he's trying at least, which is encouraging, most players are too afriad

---------- Post added at 15:31 ---------- Previous post was at 15:30 ----------

the player i most want to see is Justice Opoku, he is like a baws in the U-14 side...

Bonazzoli wasted a really nice chance for Taufner there, just passed it WAY too hard/far. Pretty poor. Not impressed with him so far...

Is anyone else going to join me on this match? lol

---------- Post added at 15:34 ---------- Previous post was at 15:31 ----------

more exceptional defending, cut out the opponent in the box really nicely. some of these napoli players look pretty good in the ball (in terms of retaining posession) but look more like they are playing freestyle football than a match

Cassani LIKE A BOSS, dribbled from halfway past like 5 players to put a nice cross in, NO IDEA HOW BONAZZOLI MISSED THAT. CLEAR HEADER.

---------- Post added at 15:35 ---------- Previous post was at 15:34 ----------

bonazzoli again wasting a chance, should have laid it off for taufner, instead he shoots from like three billion yards and guess what, misses

---------- Post added at 15:37 ---------- Previous post was at 15:35 ----------

Cassani looks really good to me.. He's like a deep lying Bessa, great on the ball, very attacking, positions well to break up opponents play.

Havent seen much yet from Bernardi, Arcuri, or the keeper Di Gregorio

---------- Post added at 15:39 ---------- Previous post was at 15:37 ----------

decent first touch but really poor second touch by bonazzoli, i thought he was sure going to get a shot in there. Tchaoue (for once) IS a midfield destroyer from what I've seen so far, he sets up passes for Cassani to run forward

---------- Post added at 15:40 ---------- Previous post was at 15:39 ----------

first corner for napoli, reasonably well defended, over the bar.

---------- Post added at 15:43 ---------- Previous post was at 15:40 ----------

Bonazzoli GOAL!

He dropped a little deeper and intercepted a ball quite nicely, dribbled two players and placed shot into the bottom left of the goal.

Pretty decent goal. Well done Bonazzoli!

---------- Post added at 15:44 ---------- Previous post was at 15:43 ----------

LOL Taufner's just pretty much taken their whole team on to win us a corner. This guy is like a boss.

---------- Post added at 15:45 ---------- Previous post was at 15:44 ----------

small defensive mistake set up napoli quite nicely but well cleared...

passing still going astray, not as bad as earlier but overall not great, could be much improved. I guess that comes with age though.

---------- Post added at 15:46 ---------- Previous post was at 15:45 ----------

fucking di gregorio

penalty for napoli, COMPLETELY missed the ball and basically rugby tackled one of their players, pure facepalm. First thing he's had to do all game and he epic fucked it up.

Goal for Napoli, he went the wrong way.

---------- Post added at 15:47 ---------- Previous post was at 15:46 ----------

Oh apparently its 2-1, Taufner scored in the first min (before I watched).

---------- Post added at 16:03 ---------- Previous post was at 15:47 ----------

Zonta again nice little run down the left, but final ball was woeful (passed it straight to opponent player)...

---------- Post added at 16:04 ---------- Previous post was at 16:03 ----------

one of our players looks pretty fucked, not sure who it is. i think the commentators said di marco
    Last edited by .h.; 28 Jun 12 at 19:32.

Fav. Player
    Cham-paggin?

Estonia

:foreveralone:
    It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.

3. Thanks (4): .h., Dylan, Lazy, thatdude

Old name
    browha

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Uncommon View Post
    :foreveralone:
    apparently im the only real inter fan on the board

---------- Post added at 16:10 ---------- Previous post was at 16:09 ----------

cassani showing off some nice skills again.. he's playing really well. bonazzoli has gone back to being poor after this goal - he's just a classic poacher from what i've seen so far (/opportunistic striker)

defensively we look pretty impeccable though, i pretty much cant fault anything our defense has done, they're really well set up, and playing really well on an individual level. the two centrebacks are both like a boss at the moment.

Fav. Player
    Cham-paggin?

Estonia

Same thing happened to me once.

Old name
    browha

Europe

enrico de micheli, federico dimarco, matteo cassani, melkamu taufer, watch for those names in the future.

taufer is playing a year ahead of himself - he's actually in the team below this one, so its impressive he's bossing it quite so much.

---------- Post added at 16:17 ---------- Previous post was at 16:13 ----------

wait, di marco is the left back, i meant della giovanna.

Zonta (unsurprisingly) comes off for Brambilla.

Fav. Player
    Cham-paggin?

Estonia

Old name
    browha

Europe

Bonazzoli scored again.

I didnt see what happened (I accidentally muted) so I missed the goal, but from the commentary it was pretty good

3-1 to Inter.

---------- Post added at 16:25 ---------- Previous post was at 16:23 ----------

Cassani comes off for Didiba. Not sure why He's been really impressive to me so far. Think he took a knock earlier on though so maybe he didnt recover

Fav. Player
    Handanović

Israel

lol.. there's a youth section, anyway always good to hear that Inter wins.. be it in the first team, youth.. kids or even babys.
    Btw question to OP, just curious, where have u been when Inter won titles you post mainly now but I see u're signed since 05'
    Props to you, most ppl do the other way round

Old name
    browha

Europe

yeah, i know there is, but i wasnt sure what the protocol is for a match. either way, no biggie. if a mod has a problem with it they can move it

---------- Post added at 16:28 ---------- Previous post was at 16:26 ----------

We're really poor on corners, we play it 5 yards every time, its like these kids cant cross from a corner properly. Never amounted to anything.. though I would guess that means the blame lies with the tactician.

Bonazzoli HAT TRICK. Very VERY nice finish into the top left, was pretty much unmarked though.

Fav. Player
    Handanović

Israel

double post.

P.S

If you follow inter that much, you deserve to be the summer schedule 2012 thread creater..
    Make it while u can

Old name
    browha

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by interista4 View Post
    lol.. there's a youth section, anyway always good to hear that Inter wins.. be it in the first team, youth.. kids or even babys.
    Btw question to OP, just curious, where have u been when Inter won titles you post mainly now but I see u're signed from 06'
    Props to you, most ppl do the other way round
    I was a mod on Katies forum for a year or so, then posted actively in an FB Inter group for ages.. but I've followed Inter since 01/02 and that is not going to change, ever

---------- Post added at 16:32 ---------- Previous post was at 16:29 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by interista4 View Post
    double post.

P.S

If you follow inter that much, you deserve to be the summer schedule 2012 thread creater..
    Make it while u can

I'm sure some of the people here who can speak Italian will be more up to date than I

---------- Post added at 16:34 ---------- Previous post was at 16:32 ----------

we've got 3 subs lined up at the edge of the pitch waiting to come on lol
    Gazzotti, Opoku and Mitta.

Justice Opoku is the big one for me, he's been phenomenal at the younger level. (scored like 50 goals)

Opoku replaces Taufer

Hat trick hero Bonazzoli comes off for Mitta, to a standing ovation.

Gazzotti comes on but I'm not entirely sure who he's replaced. I would guess one of the full backs but I dont know

---------- Post added at 16:37 ---------- Previous post was at 16:34 ----------

I think Gazzotti has come on for Della Giovanna. Not sure. He's just put in a monster tackle, though

---------- Post added at 16:41 ---------- Previous post was at 16:37 ----------

CHAMPIONS

---------- Post added at 16:50 ---------- Previous post was at 16:41 ----------

Di Gregorio
    Not a great game. He was reasonably solid (didnt have much to do) but the first time he was called into action, he took out the opponent striker and gave away a penalty - and the only goal we conceeded. 4/10

Arcuri
    Did not see much from this guy. The right hand side was quiet as Cassani dominated it like a complete boss. He was in the right positions most of the time defensively (one mistake which set up a should-have-been chance for Napoli), needed to get involved way more, but decent when called on. 5.5/10

Di Marco
    Pretty decent. Tried to get forward a bit, needs to work on his passing and crossing a lot though. Defensively was quite well and did his job holding up opponent attacks, though. 6/10

De Micheli
    Phenomenal game from both centre backs, completely limited the Napoli chances (despite playing a deep line). The first team defenders could learn from these guys. Brave in the tackle, no qualms about an aggressive slide in, they were positioned very well the entire game, as well as technically very good in the tackle and with marking. Very impressive. Even adventured a run forward or two. 8/10

Della Giovanna
    Like his defensive partner, a very very good game. Comments apply equally to both, they were solid at the back. Perhaps communication may need some work, in light of the penalty conceeded, but overall you cant have any qualms about these guys. 8/10

Bernardi
    Did not see him get involved really. He was supposed to be the central midfield partner for Tchaoue, but he didn't really do much that I saw. Applied pressure but that was about it. Needs to get involved more. 5.5/10

Cassani
    This guy looks very good. He played on the right wing, but the way he played, he could be a box to box midfielder. His positioning was good, his closing down of opponent players was great, and watching him burst forward, he looked a class above everyone else. Dribbles well, at pace, and can see opportunity when its infront of him. 9/10

Tchaoue
    A midfield destroyer, he broke up opponent play very well, pushing Napoli to resort to the long ball. He didn't stray forward very often, instead, forming a solid defensive line up with the back 4. Quite impressive, but it would be nice if he could develop to get involved more. 7/10

Bonazzoli
    Very wasteful in possession, doesn't always make the right decisions, but fucking hell, a great hat trick is a great hat trick. I missed the second goal, the first was a great poacher's goal (closing down the defender, forcing him into a mistake, taking it past two defenders and slotting it past the keeper), the third was a lovely ball into the top left corner from the middle of the box, though left unmarked. He will want to develop his passing/vision and all round decision making, but nonetheless, man of the match for the hat trick. 9.5/10

Taufer
    The youngest player to start today, he roamed a lot as a forward. Never really had much goal action, but he roamed the inside channels up front very nicely, and looks like a boss. Dribbles well, keeps the ball under pressure well, he's a very good hold up attacker. Think Livaja more than Longo, or something like Pandev. Impressive game for someone playing a year ahead of himself... He needs to work on his goalscoring rate, though 8.5/10

Zonta
    Poor game. Brave, took on players, but very rarely to any effect. His passing was poor, which wasted him the few times he got past players, rightfully the first player brought off. 5/10

Gazzotti
    Did not get much time, but put in a crunching tackle as he shored up the back line in place of Dalle Giovanna, an encouraging cameo. 6/10

Brambilla
    Put in one good interception but did not get much chance to get involved as Napoli resorted to long balls. 6/10

Didiba
    Did not see him really do anything after replacing Cassani. 5/10

Opoku
    Justice Opoku comes in very well hyped, and says plenty about Taufer that he was picked ahead of Justice today, who has scored something like 58 goals in the year below this season. Did not do much when on the pitch, as there was not long left and the result was comfortable at 4-1. 5/10

Mitta
    Same as Opoku, given a few minutes at the end. Did not have much to do, though. 5/10

MAN OF THE MATCH: Bonazzoli. You cant argue with the hat trick.

MOST IMPRESSIVE PLAYER: For me it has to be either Cassani or Taufer. Cassani would do well to convert to a box-to-box midfielder, but he showed all the qualities that we love so much about Bessa. Good vision, good passing, an ability to dribble at pace, and technically competent, he often drifted inside to get more action (and generally rightfully).

Israel

The second goal of Bonazzoli (3-1) was good too: great assist by Taufer after mistake of Napoli's defence and even greater finishing by Bonazzoli.

Nerazzurri Israeliani
    Siamo Sempre Con Voi!

Old name
    browha

Europe

got a clip anywhere?

in terms of goals, his third one was a sweet finish. beautifully placed into the top left corner.

Fav. Player
    Handanović

Israel

If we give up on this great youth and see them shine in other teams in a few years (not owned by us anymore) I'll really kill someone.

edit: yeah brow but I am talkin bout the primavera aswell
    Last edited by interista4; 28 Jun 12 at 21:51.

Old name
    browha

Europe

one must be realistic, sadly, that if you look at these guys, probably only 2 or 3 will make the primavera.

what is true, though, is that we have invested a lot in the U-14 or so section of the youth team, so maybe this will be higher than 'normal'

18. Thanks (3): Cris, Handoyo, interista4

Fav. Player
    Durian

Ecuador

15 Forum Supporter
    Shouldn't this be moved to the youth section?

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    Inter has been a factory of most of the Italian legends. there is no doubt that there will be more and some will come from these young players.

Shit doesnt happen

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti 4

Armenia

highlightss?
    FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO

18 Scudetto, 7 Coppa Italia, 5 Italian Super Cup, 3 UEFA Cup, 3 Champions League, 2 Intercontinental Cup, 1 Club World Cup, 1 NextGen Series

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

How can you ''invest'' in an U-14 age group? Is there actually money payed to the smaller clubs that they played for or what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.