Fav. Player
    Durian

Ecuador

15 Forum Supporter

Vid Belec

Vid Belec
    Nationality: Slovenia
    DOB: June 6 1990

I tried using the search function and didn't see a thread for him in the loaned players section. He's listed on the 1st team as of right now after being loaned to Crotone for a couple of years. If there is a thread for him somewhere that I couldn't find, go ahead and merge it.
    Last edited by Coasterfreek; 04 Sep 12 at 00:30.

Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    interesting young keeper, playing first choice two seasons in a row at crotone, for some reason they dont want him back though (No idea why, but I think it may be attitude?)... He's not a better prospect than Bardi, but he is more experienced. Expect him to go out on loan again this season,

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti 4

Armenia

he played against Chelsea few years ago that friendly game in USA Pasadena CA! i was there. in that time he was not good i dont know about now! we lost 2-0 on that match

and a pic from that match VID BELEC
    FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO

18 Scudetto, 7 Coppa Italia, 5 Italian Super Cup, 3 UEFA Cup, 3 Champions League, 2 Intercontinental Cup, 1 Club World Cup, 1 NextGen Series

4. Thanks (1): interista4

United States

Best Football Poster Nicest Poster
    I was there to. Let in a poor goal against Drogba.

6. Thanks (1): FORZAINTERMILAN

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti 4

Armenia

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    I was there to. Let in a poor goal against Drogba.
    i know right i was right behind the goal. i hope to see inter again. that day was the best day in my life even though we lost but by seeing inter is something else !!!
    FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO

18 Scudetto, 7 Coppa Italia, 5 Italian Super Cup, 3 UEFA Cup, 3 Champions League, 2 Intercontinental Cup, 1 Club World Cup, 1 NextGen Series

8. Thanks (1): thatdude

United States

Best Football Poster Nicest Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by FORZAINTERMILAN View Post
    i know right i was right behind the goal. i hope to see inter again. that day was the best day in my life even though we lost but by seeing inter is something else !!!
    I was sitting right in line with the goal post. It was a similar expierence for me. The one and only time I've seen Inter play. I've seen Real Madrid vs Galaxy since then but it wasn't the same. I remember actually being pissed we lost. But to think I saw what was essentially the treble team, and Ibra's last game is something special.

10. Thanks (2): dynasty27, FORZAINTERMILAN

Fav. Player
    Durian

Ecuador

15 Forum Supporter
    Sucks that both of you were at that game, even if he didn't look that good. I wanted to go down there (I'm 6 hours up north) and wanted to see them play UCLA as well.

I'm assuming this thread will be moved to the "former players" or "co-owned/loaned" section soon when the new GK deal comes.

Fav. Player
    Durian

Ecuador

15 Forum Supporter
    Not good at all. That second goal where he went out for the ball wasn't pretty. But then again he showed why he's the current third keeper.

There was even a ball he didn't clear out far enough... lucky it bounced right back at him.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    It's Coasters fault. He opened the thread.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

14. Thanks (1): Efrain21C

Fav. Player
    Francesco Toldo

Israel

Bring Orlandoni back!!!

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    Yeah an I thought after the trofeo TIM tournament that he should get more games but after tonight I really don't want him in anytime soon

France

He was nothing special at Crotone either. Bardi, which is two years younger as well is definitely our guy for the future. (He's currently at Novara)

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    WOW.Waiting for people on FIF to start saying to players GTFO after one mistake

19. Thanks (1): Dylan

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF

It was a horrible mistake, but I think him being a young player, he LEARNS from that.

Estonia

10 years of FIF
    Ah come on. Totally understandable why he might've been a bit shaky.

A) Comes on to a situation where he falls immediately under pressure.
    B) On top of that, the weather is not really favorable.

Absolutely every goalkeeper has made tons of mistakes similar to that one during the career.
    Check my Downfall parody of Inter transfer summer 2011: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGoSfx-3x8Q

My review of current Inter: http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...703#post862703

My new website: http://footballsnewtalent.wordpress.com/

22. Thanks (2): Coasterfreek, Efrain21C

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

I personally have never been impressed with him since his primavera days and Mancini era. He never has that confident on the pitch and most of times looked very shaky. (I'm not only talking about this game only). He will be an average back up. He will be just good enough for a Serie B side. I'm sorry but this is what I have seen since he started his career with Inter Primavera.

Bardi has developed better than him as Bardi maintained 1st choice for Serie B. Bardi has much more confident in making decisions and he has made better decisions compared to Belec.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Panama

46 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    I personally have never been impressed with him since his primavera days and Mancini era. He never has that confident on the pitch and most of times looked very shaky. (I'm not only talking about this game only). He will be an average back up. He will be just good enough for a Serie B side. I'm sorry but this is what I have seen since he started his career with Inter Primavera.

Bardi has developed better than him as Bardi maintained 1st choice for Serie B. Bardi has much more confident in making decisions and he has made better decisions compared to Belec.
    so how many times have you seen Vid play? Seems that you have seen him at least 10+ games

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

Quote Originally Posted by Efrain21C View Post
    so how many times have you seen Vid play? Seems that you have seen him at least 10+ games
    I watched him few times in when he was projected in the Primavera. I remember it was a hype that he was really talented, so i tried to see him as much as I could. Then I didn't follow him when he went to Crotone. In the pre-season and today, I have to say that I didn't see a better Vid Belec since few years ago. That's my opinion though.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    ???

United States

99 FIF Special Ones
    Seeing as how he's the backup of our backup, I'm not too disappointed with today's performance. Yeah he shouldn't have tried to punch that one ball out... but honestly... if he was really good he wouldn't be a backup's backup.
    _______
    VERATHIA

27. Thanks (1): Barbas

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

This is not the first time Belec wasn't ready for the task
    and he's been in Inter for a long time now