Page 1 of 174 12341151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Esteban "Il Cuchu" Cambiasso

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Esteban "Il Cuchu" Cambiasso

I just noticed that we haven't got a thread about our find of the year!

Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Oh man this is one cool picture!:

Cambiasso scores and Burdisso is in despair!

Fabio
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Yesterday he was voted by a Roman magazine as the biggest foreign revelation of Serie A this season. Second was Kaka!

Fabio
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Oh, and along with my main website Always Inter I am also making a website about Esteban Cambiasso!

Fabio
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by I Love Inter!
    Oh man this is one cool picture!:

Cambiasso scores and Burdisso is in despair!

Fabio
    Oh man, look at that, Cambiasso still has hair.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Syria

10 years of FIF
    find of the yeaR? he came as a squad player and out of no where, threw Emre, davids, the hammer all on the bench.

Such a great player.

Fav. Player
    G.Facchetti, G.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter
    he has to be one ofe our main asset for future really deserved playing regularly and left nobody complaining about benching davids
    C' solo l'Inter, per me, solo l'Inter !!!

Twitter: @inter4arab1908

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    I just hope that we will stand by him for the next few years even if he's going through a bad period of injuries or dips in form, unlike what we did with Emre.

One question for you guys, who do you think make a bigger impact, Emre in 02/03 or Cambiasso in 04/05? I'm not asking who's the better player because they play different roles but simply just the impact. I, for one, am not sure about this but I think Emre edge it just by a little bit. Without Emre, our offensive game is completely catastrophic and it was long balls after long balls. When Emre is in the team, at least Cuper is using the midfield, although not always, instead of totally bypassing them. Another reason would be that C.Zanetti has proven to be a more than able backup for Cambiasso whereas Emre was simply irreplacable.

Handyo

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Miki
    Oh man, look at that, Cambiasso still has hair.

Cambiasso has been playing brilliantly in the centre of midfield for us. Noone expected him to be able to burst into the first team this season, or even at all. We all thought that he was just another midfielder who would probably sit on the bench and rot, and maybe play a few games if he's lucky. But he's proved us all wrong with his consistent performances. I hope he can continue this and continue to be our man in centre midfield.
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo

One question for you guys, who do you think make a bigger impact, Emre in 02/03 or Cambiasso in 04/05? I'm not asking who's the better player because they play different roles but simply just the impact. I, for one, am not sure about this but I think Emre edge it just by a little bit. Without Emre, our offensive game is completely catastrophic and it was long balls after long balls. When Emre is in the team, at least Cuper is using the midfield, although not always, instead of totally bypassing them. Another reason would be that C.Zanetti has proven to be a more than able backup for Cambiasso whereas Emre was simply irreplacable.

Handyo
    Just put Cambiasso in that Cuper team to replace Emre. IMO Emre deserved better with Inter you just have to look at WC2002 to see what this little turk can do.

I just hope that we will stand by him for the next few years even if he's going through a bad period of injuries or dips in form, unlike what we did with Emre.

Handyo
    Cuchu has been great. But what Emre did in Cuper's midfield 02/03. Sometimes it felt Emre was the only one playing. He was absolutely indispensable(spelling.. :redface: ). Answer is Emre. But Il Cuchu really ain't far behind.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

The Emre of 02/03 was simply so I would choose him, but do you really think El Cuchu is in a bad patch?

Fabio
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

30 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    One question for you guys, who do you think make a bigger impact, Emre in 02/03 or Cambiasso in 04/05?
    To me, Cambiasso. His role is very difficult and demanding, especially consider our attacking mentality. He performed great from the very beginning. Top class.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Quote Originally Posted by Frisko
    One question for you guys, who do you think make a bigger impact, Emre in 02/03 or Cambiasso in 04/05?
    To me, Cambiasso. His role is very difficult and demanding, especially consider our attacking mentality. He performed great from the very beginning. Top class.
    But thats a very good point!

Fabio
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by I Love Inter!
    The Emre of 02/03 was simply so I would choose him, but do you really think El Cuchu is in a bad patch?
    Was that directed to me? If yes, where did I say that he is in a bad patch? On the contrary, I don't think there has been a Cambiasso match where he performed below average this season, at lease from all the match that I have watched. In a way, he is more consistent than Emre of 02/03 but Emre that season had some truly brilliant performances.

It's really a big dilemma. Emre 02/03 + Cambiasso 04/05 =

Handyo

Our only dilemma is that we're throwing everything away in Emre's case. :cry2:

Fantastic job on that avatar, Ari.
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Well thanks mate.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF

Handyo
    What a central midfield duo would it had been ... truly great !!

DO we still have a chance like that ?? I doubt that, as Emre i been rumoured to leave us. But I still think that there's a slight possibility that we might see a diamond midfield next season, after we get the right defenders. Mancini started to play with 2DMs' this season only after we leaked too many goals, so I think that there's a good chance to play with a different midfield tactic next season with a world class backline. That way, Stankovic will also benefit, coz Stanki is no way a winger (right/left). He does his best when played as LCM. Thus, I am still hoping for this midfield:

-------------- Cambiasso ---------------
    ---- Veron ---- B.Emre ----- Stank ---

If we can't sign Veron, then someone else would have to come in ... someone very good ...

-------------- Cambiasso ---------------
    ------- Stank ------------ B.Emre ------
    ----------------- F.Totti ------------------

DREAM ON PRAVESH (btw, I just woke up) ....

Whether we play with the first or second midfield, our wingbacks will have to play a big role there, coz it will be them who would have to do the double role - defence and act like a bit of winger. That's where J.Zanetti and Mr.X will play a very important role. Thus, lets hope that we get a very good left back who can do both the roles very well - Maxwell / Dede / ??

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    But it now seems more and more likely that Emre will leave us come end of the season. Veron will stay, I hope.

I'm hoping that our midfield next season would look something like this:

Stankovic----Veron----Cambiasso----LW

Or maybe, Veron can continue playing on the right, then we can get someone to play in the centre alongside Cambiasso.
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.