View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Legend. One of the absolute best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matthšus)

12 6.86%
  • 9 - Icon. One of the best players in club history, and one of the best players in the world

37 21.14%
  • 8 - Great. A player of high quality that adds a lot to the team, one of the best in the league

110 62.86%
  • 7 - Good. A valuble asset to the team, one of the 10-15 best in his position in the league

9 5.14%
  • 6 - Above average. Useful player, but will never be a key player for a team

3 1.71%
  • 5 - Average. Completely average player. Does his job, but doesn't stand out

1 0.57%
  • 4 - Below average. Not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

1 0.57%
  • 3 - Anonymous. Will never be remembered due to the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Useless. Adds nothing of value, detrimental to the team when on the pitch

0 0%
  • 1 - Infamous. Awful signing, will go down in history as one of the shittiest Inter players ever

2 1.14%
Page 240 of 241 FirstFirst ... 140190230237238239240241 LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,800 of 4805

Thread: Samir Handanovic

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    That was terrible.

You wanna trade? For the moment Handa is good enough. Criticism is warranted but we need to lay off a little.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

United States

Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    CL is secure. We aren't exactly swimming in clean sheets. It's a good idea to alternate him with Padelli to prevent the burn out for when EL matches come. Just an opinion.
    I donít think itís exhaustion, heís just been in shaky form. He also ainít getting any younger.

3. Thanks (4): dax21, Javier'sSon, MVD, Universe

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    I donít think itís exhaustion, heís just been in shaky form. He also ainít getting any younger.
    If we were putting in our usual high-possession performances, I'd agree. But lately we've been pressed on a lot in the past few games, he had to play with his feet, he has lapses in concentration. Heat + lack of rest. I refuse to believe that he went from his occasional blunders to a steep decline in form.
    He also got pretty vocal all of a sudden, he's actually barking out orders. Which is a good thing, about fucking time. Unrelated but an observation.

Also, De Gea was overrated even at his peak.

5. Thanks (2): Irequis, MVD

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Seems like he's completely lost his marbles when it comes to high balls. Never seen such ludicrous flapping about. Dude didn't know whether to come or go, to contest or leave, or punch or catch a single aerial ball today. Instead he spent most of the time scurrying around beneath the ball indecisively. It was positively Donnarumma-esque.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Macedonia

No Padelli please. As bad as Handa is lately, we should certainly not allow any humiliations in next four games. And if Conte does that, whenever we concede because of Padelli the former will get a ludicrous amount of heat both from media and fans.

I'd rather have shaky Handa than Padelli till the end of season. It's just a bad form that knowing him will pass soon, don't think it's a burnout.

8. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Argentina

Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    He also got pretty vocal all of a sudden, he's actually barking out orders. Which is a good thing, about fucking time. Unrelated but an observation.
    It also helps that we now have reliable defenders instead of Matias Silvestre and Murillo . I too would rather concentrate on my goalkeeping instead of commanding clueless scarecrows in the place of defence.

His decline is already apparent although he is still at the middle/low priority to be replaced. However, my major complain is how often he shots himself in the foot by giving short pass on a player already surrounded by 2-3 players. Is it really that hard to judge if the short pass is unfeasible and launching longpass to Lautaro and Lukaku instead?
    http://irequis.wordpress.com/
    Feeling up the senses like a night in Giuseppe Meazza

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Still no one has came here to praise you

Another clean sheet capitano.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    The small detail you omitted from your post is the reason that he was sent away: Politano was a shit one dimensional player. The club obviously decided that they could do without him because he added next to nothing in terms of impact and contribution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Just start Eriksen you fat vag

11. Thanks (3): Glass box, MVD, rfU

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

I'm back here to congratulate you in advance (hopefully not a jinx). Most clean sheets in Serie A

Well done capitano.
    The small detail you omitted from your post is the reason that he was sent away: Politano was a shit one dimensional player. The club obviously decided that they could do without him because he added next to nothing in terms of impact and contribution.

Grande Samir. No jynx.

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

I jinxed him big times. Ban me, I deserve it.

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    LN Ronaldo dL

Slovenia

He does make mistakes and perhaps he aint vocal enough to be a captain, but damn he was always a real professional. Hope he wins at least one trophy with us. He deserves it the most.

18. Thanks (1): forzainter257

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I'm giving credits to Handanovic with the penalty case. They have surely scouted Molina how he takes his penalties. He waits for the goalie to make the move and then shooting to the empty net on the other side. This time Handanovic just waited and waited, confused Molina who got forced to a poor shot. Molina's penalty conversion rate is 83% before that miss.

20. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Universe, wera, YoramG

Fav. Player
    DDA, Bastoni

United States

Was spot on when the momentum was changing and made a great save. Maybe Bastoni and he should share MOTM honors.
    Last edited by Ethor; 05 Aug 20 at 21:46.

22. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, thatdude, wera

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

He was great yesterday, except on crosses, but we already know that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    World class goalkeeper everything else is just noise... Which person doesn't make mistakes in anything he does... Pfff

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Huge yesterday based on the highlights. Looking at the penalty, even if it had been on target I reckon he would saved it. He dived the right way and height.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    He has been very good in the last few games that mattered, with a couple of match saving saves in each game. Grande Il Capitano!

28. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Clearly MVP several times but in these modern days you are not considered a MVP if you don't score goals.

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bastoni

Holy See

Woud be nice if we win the EL, he sure as fuck deserves a trophy for the amazing years of service.

32. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, MVD

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk