View Poll Results: Rate the player

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Legend. One of the absolute best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matthäus)

12 6.86%
  • 9 - Icon. One of the best players in club history, and one of the best players in the world

37 21.14%
  • 8 - Great. A player of high quality that adds a lot to the team, one of the best in the league

110 62.86%
  • 7 - Good. A valuble asset to the team, one of the 10-15 best in his position in the league

9 5.14%
  • 6 - Above average. Useful player, but will never be a key player for a team

3 1.71%
  • 5 - Average. Completely average player. Does his job, but doesn't stand out

1 0.57%
  • 4 - Below average. Not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

1 0.57%
  • 3 - Anonymous. Will never be remembered due to the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Useless. Adds nothing of value, detrimental to the team when on the pitch

0 0%
  • 1 - Infamous. Awful signing, will go down in history as one of the shittiest Inter players ever

2 1.14%
Page 231 of 231 FirstFirst ... 131181221228229230231
Results 4,601 to 4,616 of 4616

Thread: Samir Handanovic

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Handa is a WC GK who I respect so much, he has saved us numerous times and a lot of credit to him that we reached CL the last difficult years and continue to perform consistently this year as well.

However, I can not help but to notice that Handa transforms into a completely average GK vs juBe specifically, as if he's scared abd shaky, mistakes and blunders over and over each time we play this derby. We've had a lot of mistakes from everyone starting from the coach, defenders, midfielders and fws, but Handa seems to be the more underperforming-prone of the derby d'Italia.

I really thought both shots weren't so out of reach, specially the first one, I was shocked to see this one goes in in fact, heck even Dybala himself couldn't believe it you could see it from his celebration for fucks sake! There was quite a distance, true that it was a strong shot but Handa's reaction was too damn slow, he looked like a complete noob GK.

The second goal cant be easily judged from cause obviously it's a one-on-one situation, however Higuain didn't really put the ball in the far corner or anything, he was giving it into Handa's direction right in the middle, Handa looked scared and confused with zero confidence on this one and again his reaction was too slow even for his standards imo, he could have kicked it with his foot ala Barthez woud have reached the ball faster.

I don't know what happens to him when we face these scum bags, and it's not the first time, but seriously he should get his shit together cause even big GKs also should perform in the big games too.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

2. Thanks (2): Harpsabu, MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    They weren't unsaveable but the first was quite a sudden and powerful kick with a great angle. And the second one was a very tricky one, goalkeepers tend to fall for those kind of shots a lot. I remember Pagliuca used to be quite good at stopping those and Julio Cesar had a knack for it but most other GKs that didn't have ninja reflexes couldn't do much usually but simply get a hand or foot to it and hope the deflection sends it wide or out.

And yes, Handanovic could have done better, especially with the first shot.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah, the second one was a tougher one, but someone with better reactions would have saved that Dybala's shot. It came through Skriniar but still, so close to the goalie's torso that you simply need to get those shots.

Serbia

The first one went through Skriniar's legs. It's almost impossible to save those kind of shots.

If you want to blame someone for the 1st goal Skriniar should be the first one being mentioned

6. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, firmino, MVD

Fav. Player
    JZ Recoba Adri

England

Shooting closer to keepers body can be tougher to save especially at the angel piggy approaches ...
    The first one you could say he saw it late , but Skriniar should of made a better attempt to close him down

Such as Candreva is blame for Hannibal's first goal in CL last Wednesday,. He had too much space

Canada

I'd put more blame on Skriniar for the first goal. I thought he should've done a better job of closing down, similarly to the goal Jankto scored. For the 2nd goal I though he should've gone with his legs rather than hands to save the goal.

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I won't blame Handa for any of the goals. The first one looks bad in slow motion replays, but when it happened I was taken quite by surprise watching it. Shots like that coming through the defender's legs are never easy, especially when hit with such power. The second one as well is among the more difficult ones. I can say this with years of experience of keeping.

Also there is a lot to do with the forwards, whom we need to credit. The 2nd goal which Suarez scored, the offside one which Ronaldo scored, and the Higuain one, the moment they got the ball, I could see a goal would come. It's not about the keeper, but the caliber of the scorer. You know they have the ability, the composure, and they aren't going to miss from there.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

10. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, GenDire, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

On the shortlist for the Yachine Trophy, a 'best goalkeeper award', which will be presented at the Ballon d'Or awards ceremony.

Let's be honest, Alisson will win, but nice that Handa's getting some recognition
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Yes, I'm happy for him, about time he gets recognition.

Don't think Alisson will win though, Messi will win it, he's the best player in the world, just give it to him.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

hopefully he wins some trophys, he really deserves. Grande Samir..
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Greece

Alisson is not on the list.

Handanovic is up against Ter Stegen, Oblak, Lloris and Kepa.

I think ter Stegen is going to win this. Barcelona is the fetish team.

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Alisson is not on the list.

Handanovic is up against Ter Stegen, Oblak, Lloris and Kepa.

I think ter Stegen is going to win this. Barcelona is the fetish team.
    I think you may have just seen the second tweet, there were 10 players nominated.

https://twitter.com/francefootball/s...pers-nominated
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

Makes more sense, yea.

Conte uomo di merda

Greece

Best in the world, no discussion.

Conte uomo di merda

20. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, Howl

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    My utmost respect for Samir, he exceed Toldone levels and that`s a lot in my perspective.

Our Batmanovic fuckin` OWNS this sport.
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

22. Thanks (2): MVD, Wobblz

Sweden

I think Handanovic is superior on the ball to both Vecino and Gagliardini.