Thread: $hit

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member

$hit

Why is it that when you complete a very important business transaction of brown gold delivery at school, everyone just laughs at you? Don't people $hit? Don't nature just calls at anytime, anywhere? I personally don't get why people are shy at doing it at school. I don't give a $hit what the others think about me so I just go to the toilet everytime I need to. After a few times in which I ignore their reactions, they stopped and now we just $hit freely without fear of getting embarassed at. I'm glad that I had become an inspiration to my classmates.

Handyo

Syria

10 years of FIF
    my school has clean toilets on every level, and its got this little hook on the door for me to place my bag, and good things to read on the walls, flyers etc...

so i actually enjoy it theere

Fav. Player
    Cordoba

Belgium

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Nice Topic Well, I never do it at school, just because I dont need 2 :p

I do it when I get home
    Due to the changes in the management team, we had to adopt a new domain name !

www.forzainterforums.com

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Han i am glad ur proud ur a shit inspiration Many of us already knew that about u....

Just kiddin...What the hell brought on this topic.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Good old Han, brillian topic.

Yeah, I used to be shy about that before and I don't know why? But one of my friends gave me inspiration just like you. Now, I have a mental map of all the good washrooms in the school and some are good.

Can't stop laughing discussing this, but it's a good topic.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    Now, I have a mental map of all the good washrooms in the school and some are good.
    Yeah! That's very important especially if you're like me who has a Martins-esque average of a goal for every 2 games, I mean a $hit for every 2 days.

There is this one God-forsaken toilet in my school which I guess has never been cleaned. You can even smell the chlorine-esque stench from metres away!

So, to bring the discussion further, do you prefer to squat or sit when you do the transaction of brown gold delivery? I personally prefer the latter as it allows a smoother transaction plus they always buy more!

Handyo

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Squat or sit? Not really familiar with that, clarify please.

Also, when you get older that average will change, could increase to a 2004 Montella and have one a day. But it all depend on your diet, I'm a rice eater, so that increases the transaction frequency.

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Squating is hovering about the toilet seat I believe. As for me, I never had to take a no. 2 at school.... at least none that I can remember. I think I just waited till I got home, where I could take my steamer in privacy.

Bizarre topic but funny.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Yeah, I never remember doing that in high school. But in university, sometimes you got 8 am classes until 10 pm, so you spend a long time there.

Not to mention when you have a hard exam and your stomach is shivering in fear and you gotta go.