Thread: Help me plzz

Help me plzz

Can some one help me with my computer...
    It's the F*cking popup... Where can i find a good popup killer and it got to be a good one...!

Hope any of u can help me, Thx
    I'm crushed, Black and Blue, but you know I'd do it all again for you.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    first of all what do u mean by pop ups? do u actually get them when your not on the internet too?

anyway, download Ad-Aware and Spybot.

These 2 programs are great. Then when you have them, use them. But after that go to a website and download HiJackThis.

When you download that, create a log file and paste it here, ill have a look at it and see what we can delete. when we delete you need to run the 2 programs i posted above and then downloada firewall (Zone Alarm) and stop going to naughty sites

Quote Originally Posted by helal25
    first of all what do u mean by pop ups? do u actually get them when your not on the internet too?

These 2 programs are great. Then when you have them, use them. But after that go to a website and download HiJackThis.

When you download that, create a log file and paste it here, ill have a look at it and see what we can delete. when we delete you need to run the 2 programs i posted above and then downloada firewall (Zone Alarm) and stop going to naughty sites
    Edited!

You actualy didn't adwice him to download those two programs. Spybot stinks it dosen't get all the spyware, and it is extrely slow, and in top of that the program is spyware.

Ad-Aware: the last time I used this program it crashed my computer and I had to install Windows again. And if that wasen't enough then it was totaly slow and only detected abouth 50% of all the spyware I had on my comp. And removed even less. And to make it even worce Ad-Aware is the same shit as Spybot yes you probertly figured it out by know it is also Spyware. Go figure you don't get anything for free.... And As you all know you only get what you pay for.

And if you don't wonna pay for it then use Microsofts spyware remover atleast it isen't spyware itself. But it's not a very good program though..... And in case you can afford to pay for one then you should get Spyware Eliminator, it detects all your spyware and remove it, it is the moste efficient program out there. But it cost 30 $ a year.

Let me give you a adwice never use a "free" program, cause it will take controle over your system or it uses all you resources.

Go to the link below to see a rewiev of some products

http://www.adwarereport.com/mt/archi...e%20eliminator

or this

http://anti-spyware-review.toptenreviews.com/

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    If you just wanna get rid of pop ups when you surf switch to mozzilia firefox or avant browser. They are much better than microsoft's piece of crap browser.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Stefan's advice is good, Firefox seems to be better than Explorer, get if from here for free. It's on the top-left corner of this page:

http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

However, what I did is that I got the google bar, which has a pop-up blocking option. Here is the link:

http://toolbar.google.com/

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    Stefan's advice is good, Firefox seems to be better than Explorer, get if from here for free. It's on the top-left corner of this page:

http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

However, what I did is that I got the google bar, which has a pop-up blocking option. Here is the link:

http://toolbar.google.com/
    Firefox has a built in pop up blocker so there's no need to download any toolbars. I have also noticed it loads pages a lot faster than IE.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Gosh mate if Jimmy sees that incredibly long post he's not just going to ban you, he's getting on a plane and coming to your house, and he will burn it down!

A very effective way to get rid of pop-ups while getting useful stuff: download the google toolbar.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Syria

10 years of FIF
    kosova sorry mate i wasnt clear.

Edit your HUGE post. what i needed was the HiJackThis log... The other log means nothing to me, so edit it, get rid of it and post the HiJackThis log.

Also...make sure you delete anything that Ad-Aware found.

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    Firefox is a very good browser. I changed from IE after I found out about it. I'm using Firefox now!

I'm not advertising for them, but it's really good. And they have a pop-up blocker.
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

kosova sorry mate i wasnt clear.

Edit your HUGE post. what i needed was the HiJackThis log... The other log means nothing to me, so edit it, get rid of it and post the HiJackThis log.

Also...make sure you delete anything that Ad-Aware found.
    This...?
    and thx for trying to help me all
    Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
    Scan saved at 12:37:56, on 01-04-2005
    Platform: Windows XP (WinNT 5.01.2600)
    MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 (6.00.2600.0000)

Running processes:
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvscv32.exe
    C:\Programmer\Java\jre1.5.0_02\bin\jusched.exe
    C:\Programmer\MSN Apps\Updater\01.02.3000.1001\da\msnappau.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
    C:\Programmer\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
    C:\Programmer\Steam\Steam.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
    C:\Programmer\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
    C:\Programmer\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe
    C:\Programmer\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware SE Personal\Ad-Aware.exe
    C:\Documents and Settings\G&P\Skrivebord\hijackthis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://g.msn.dk/0SEDADK/SAOS01
    R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.msn.dk/
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = res://C:\DOCUME~1\G&P\LOKALE~1\Temp\se.dll/spage.html
    R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.msn.dk/
    R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName = Hyperlinks
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7CA5B1EE-294C-48C6-851D-E216CA5B8BAD} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\cgoh.dll (file missing)
    O2 - BHO: ST - {9394EDE7-C8B5-483E-8773-474BF36AF6E4} - C:\Programmer\MSN Apps\ST\01.02.3000.1002\en-xu\stmain.dll
    O2 - BHO: MSNToolBandBHO - {BDBD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - C:\Programmer\MSN Apps\MSN Toolbar\01.02.4000.1001\da\msntb.dll
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {ED103D9F-3070-4580-AB1E-E5C179C1AE41} - (no file)
    O3 - Toolbar: MSN - {BDAD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - C:\Programmer\MSN Apps\MSN Toolbar\01.02.4000.1001\da\msntb.dll
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE NvQTwk,NvCplDaemon initialize
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [FireWire Service] nvscv32.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [etbrun] C:\windows\system32\elitewoh32.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Programmer\Java\jre1.5.0_02\bin\jusched.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [msnappau] "C:\Programmer\MSN Apps\Updater\01.02.3000.1001\da\msnappau.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [FireWire Service] nvscv32.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Programmer\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Steam] C:\Programmer\Steam\Steam.exe -silent
    O8 - Extra context menu item: &Google Search - res://C:\Programmer\Google\GoogleToolbar1.dll/cmsearch.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Backward &Links - res://C:\Programmer\Google\GoogleToolbar1.dll/cmbacklinks.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Cac&hed Snapshot of Page - res://C:\Programmer\Google\GoogleToolbar1.dll/cmcache.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Si&milar Pages - res://C:\Programmer\Google\GoogleToolbar1.dll/cmsimilar.html
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Translate into English - res://C:\Programmer\Google\GoogleToolbar1.dll/cmtrans.html
    O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Programmer\Java\jre1.5.0_02\bin\npjpi150_02.dll
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Programmer\Java\jre1.5.0_02\bin\npjpi150_02.dll
    O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Programmer\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Programmer\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE
    O15 - Trusted Zone: http://ny.contentmatch.net (HKLM)
    O16 - DPF: {15AD6789-CDB4-47E1-A9DA-992EE8E6BAD6} - http://static.windupdates.com/cab/62...bridge-c18.cab
    O16 - DPF: {B38870E4-7ECB-40DA-8C6A-595F0A5519FF} (MsnMessengerSetupDownloadControl Class) - http://messenger.msn.com/download/Ms...Downloader.cab
    O23 - Service: NVIDIA Driver Helper Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe

Hmm If you keep on using Ad-Aware then you should make a back-up of you system very often... If you don't wonna take any risk.... Cause the Program is very unstable.... And if it crash your computer then you can't say that someone didn't warn you.

I have a pop-up blocker in my fire-wall. It's actualy pretty good, it stops everything.

The only probs I have is that piece of shit called Microsoft Browser, maybe I should shift it to one of those mentioned.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    first of all guys, when his saying pop ups he doesnt mean normal pop ups, its like spyware infected on his system, right kosova?

anyway Internet Explorer Service Pack 2 (if u have it) has a built in blocker and its awesome! so no need for other things.

back to the topic.

I sent you a private msg, after u do whats in their do another log file and send it back to me, either post it here, or send it to pm.
    and ill see it again, add me on msn too, it makes it easier.

first of all guys, when his saying pop ups he doesnt mean normal pop ups, its like spyware infected on his system, right kosova? 1

anyway Internet Explorer Service Pack 2 (if u have it) has a built in blocker and its awesome! so no need for other things. 2

back to the topic.

3 I sent you a private msg, after u do whats in their do another log file and send it back to me, either post it here, or send it to pm.
    and ill see it again, add me on msn too, it makes it easier.
    1. Yes you are all right bro..!

2. I don't have the Internet Explorer Service Pack 2

3. Can i pleas have your mail or you can have mine here : granit85@hotmail.com