Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fernando

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

Fernando

http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=89300

Guaro: "Inter want's Fernando, they asked me about him".

costs 20-30ME.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti.

Singapore

Thats it. We won't get him for sure now.
    The Better Milan...

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Not a serious link yet. Guarin's words doesn't mean much yet. They might have asked about Fernando and then decide he's still too expensive. Nothing implies yet that we've seriously after Fernando. All the media talk regarding him to Inter has been very vague, mostly the talk has concentrated around his price.

4. Thanks (1): Fitzy

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Thread reopened. After Guaros words yesterday, now Fernandos agent claims Inter have talked to him AND Porto about Fernando.

Maybe Fernando + Pereira, both for 20-25 mils?
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter...3MuaXQtODkzNzk

His agent says we're trying to sign but there's no official offer just yet, I think that's an oxymoron but meh take it for its worth. I don't know much about this guy, but I'd rather see us get De Jong.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

Fav. Player
    Gags

Netherlands

Maybe Fernando on loan? Not impossible..
    Pazza inter Amala

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    but I'd rather see us get De Jong.
    I saw them both, i like them both, but i can say this - Fernando is better than De Jong and will be great buy.

9. Thanks (1): Executioner93

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    I'd also rather get De Jong tbh... But better Fernando than no one.

Fernando - Guaro duo in midfield + Pereira as LB could be good for us.Those three know eachother pretty well.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

My message to JuBe cunts

11. Thanks (1): Executioner93

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

BEAST.

Fav. Player
    R20,R9

Bosnia Herzegovina

tackiling 10

stamina 10

imagined my self trying to dribble him..... hehehhe man that would be a horror ...!!!

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

Busy week,,
    for edit transfer list on PES, move back de jong, move in Fernando :dino:
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

Saudi Arabia

Best Forum Newcomer
    The agent just said that a loan for Fernando is possible.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter
    Fernando

17. Thanks (2): Universe, vasilios

Fav. Player
    Il Trattore

Italy

It is very difficult to find complete midfielders in todays football. Idk how anyone would want De Jong over Fernando they do the same job ppl and Fernando is twice the force De Jong is this would be a dream scenario if we can somehow pull out a double swoop. In a two man holding system you must have a destroyer and one man who can do many things. Guarin needs someone to cover him. Fernando is a bulldog nothing gets by him gents this is a crazy upgrade over Cambiasso, De Jong, or Mudingayi. Fernando is everywhere on the pitch he'll cover acres of ground covering the fullbacks and runs of Guarin. This is a great buy if we can pull it off i dont know how anyone is facepalming this situation. Busquets and Khedira are key to both Real and Barcas game u need guys who run for 90 minutes who can cover the side. Alex Song, Toure, Obi Mikel, De Rossi just to name names who cover acres of ground. Some of them are obviously world class and complete mids i know. Fernando is a destroyer he would excel is a tactical slow Serie A. Pirlo has Vidal and Marchisio he had De Rossi and Marchisio just recently in the euros for the nazionale. Pirlo cant be the regista he is without guys like that next to him. Gattuso was Pirlo's best friend at Milan. You need someone who can take pressure off others who can then be free to go forward and create. Fernando is the best name we've been linked to in the midfield department. Strama needs a bulldoser in his 2 man holding system. The flow of play will come from Sneijder he's the regista everyone keeps calling for. Everything goes through Sneijder. Sahin you dont need if you want to play a two man holding system which we are desperate to play. Who wins the ball between Guarin and Sahin there both better when they have to just concentrate on making runs and going forward in two distinct ways to their own style of play to help the side. My point here is gents you need a destroyer. Fernando is the best name for this we've been linked to. Chemistry with Guarin is already there. I just dont see the comparison to De Jong. Fernando is miles ahead of De Jong for this bulldog role Strama wants. Everyone has their opinions mine is if we somehow got Fernando with our budget we should all be running naked in the streets not crying.
    OGNI VOLTA CHE C'E' L'INTER IN TRASFERTA O GIU' IN CITTA' ANCHE SE LA MAMMA NON LO SA
    NOI SAREMO SEMPRE QUA LALALALALALALALA LALALALALALALA
    ANCHE SE LA MAMMA NON LO SA NOI SAREMO SEMPRE QUA
    TRA DENUNCIE E DIFFIDE MI DOMANDANO IL PERCHE'
    ME NE FREGO RISPONDENDO CHE L'INTER E' TUTTO PER ME!
    LALALALALALALALA LALALALALALALA ME NE FREGO RISPONDENDO CHE L'INTER E' TUTTO PER ME!

19. Thanks (2): A.l.i, javier_zanetti <3

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Panama

46 10 years of FIF
    Hopefully we manage to get him then

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    That's all true, but i'm not sure that Fernando is the world class DM you make him to be...

My message to JuBe cunts

22. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo&Vieri

Croatia

I cannt belive this shit, if we are after one guy, the other one is always better...and that shit all over again in every thread...
    “ Essere nerazzurri è come guidare una moto: adrenalina e voglia di vincere tutto. ” - Il dottore

24. Thanks (1): Pajo

Fav. Player

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Executioner93 View Post
    It is very difficult to find complete midfielders in todays football. Idk how anyone would want De Jong over Fernando they do the same job ppl and Fernando is twice the force De Jong is this would be a dream scenario if we can somehow pull out a double swoop. In a two man holding system you must have a destroyer and one man who can do many things. Guarin needs someone to cover him. Fernando is a bulldog nothing gets by him gents this is a crazy upgrade over Cambiasso, De Jong, or Mudingayi. Fernando is everywhere on the pitch he'll cover acres of ground covering the fullbacks and runs of Guarin. This is a great buy if we can pull it off i dont know how anyone is facepalming this situation. Busquets and Khedira are key to both Real and Barcas game u need guys who run for 90 minutes who can cover the side. Alex Song, Toure, Obi Mikel, De Rossi just to name names who cover acres of ground. Some of them are obviously world class and complete mids i know. Fernando is a destroyer he would excel is a tactical slow Serie A. Pirlo has Vidal and Marchisio he had De Rossi and Marchisio just recently in the euros for the nazionale. Pirlo cant be the regista he is without guys like that next to him. Gattuso was Pirlo's best friend at Milan. You need someone who can take pressure off others who can then be free to go forward and create. Fernando is the best name we've been linked to in the midfield department. Strama needs a bulldoser in his 2 man holding system. The flow of play will come from Sneijder he's the regista everyone keeps calling for. Everything goes through Sneijder. Sahin you dont need if you want to play a two man holding system which we are desperate to play. Who wins the ball between Guarin and Sahin there both better when they have to just concentrate on making runs and going forward in two distinct ways to their own style of play to help the side. My point here is gents you need a destroyer. Fernando is the best name for this we've been linked to. Chemistry with Guarin is already there. I just dont see the comparison to De Jong. Fernando is miles ahead of De Jong for this bulldog role Strama wants. Everyone has their opinions mine is if we somehow got Fernando with our budget we should all be running naked in the streets not crying.
    It would have been nice if you had used paragraphs.

Fav. Player
    Il Trattore

Italy

Sorry, for the hard read i have enough of grammar and punctuation in journalism class. I've been saying for weeks I don't see the love for De Jong much rather have Paulinho who is the most complete mid we've been linked to; and if we want a destroyer Fernando is better the De Jong for me. The guy is a boulder nothings getting through him, he is an absolute physical animal he and Guarin are very imposing midfielders a great thing for this side.
    OGNI VOLTA CHE C'E' L'INTER IN TRASFERTA O GIU' IN CITTA' ANCHE SE LA MAMMA NON LO SA
    NOI SAREMO SEMPRE QUA LALALALALALALALA LALALALALALALA
    ANCHE SE LA MAMMA NON LO SA NOI SAREMO SEMPRE QUA
    TRA DENUNCIE E DIFFIDE MI DOMANDANO IL PERCHE'
    ME NE FREGO RISPONDENDO CHE L'INTER E' TUTTO PER ME!
    LALALALALALALALA LALALALALALALA ME NE FREGO RISPONDENDO CHE L'INTER E' TUTTO PER ME!

United States

Best Football Poster Nicest Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    That's all true, but i'm not sure that Fernando is the world class DM you make him to be...
    Dude, he looks great on youtube and he's from Porto, how could this go wrong?

28. Thanks (4): CafeCordoba, Dylan, Pajo, Raul Duke