Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: NO SERIE A IN USA PLEASE HELP!

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti 4

Armenia

NO SERIE A IN USA PLEASE HELP!

ON USA THAT FUCKIN FOXSOCCER WILL NOT SHOW SERIE A MATCHES ANYMORE

THIS FUCKIN beIN USA NETWORK BOUGHT ALL SERIE A AND LA LIGA GAMES.

so pleaseee help

go this link

http://www.beinsport.tv/getbein.html

EVERYONE PLEASE GO THIS SITE PUT YOUR ZIP CODE (if you leave outside of USA just put some American Zip code might work) AND TV PROVIDER CHOOSE CHARTER AND REQUEST THE CHANNEL.. RIGHT NOW ITS ONLY AVAILABLE ON DISH AND DIRECT TV. THANKS!
    FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO

18 Scudetto, 7 Coppa Italia, 5 Italian Super Cup, 3 UEFA Cup, 3 Champions League, 2 Intercontinental Cup, 1 Club World Cup, 1 NextGen Series

Fav. Player
    Yuto,Don Andres

Brazil

Charter is not listed on the providers drop down. Will ESPN3 no longer be carrying those games as well? Oh well I still get HD images from rtmpdump & sopcast

Fav. Player
    Sneijder & Eto

Jamaica

Quote Originally Posted by FORZAINTERMILAN View Post
    ON USA THAT FUCKIN FOXSOCCER WILL NOT SHOW SERIE A MATCHES ANYMORE

THIS FUCKIN beIN USA NETWORK BOUGHT ALL SERIE A AND LA LIGA GAMES.

so pleaseee help

go this link

http://www.beinsport.tv/getbein.html

EVERYONE PLEASE GO THIS SITE PUT YOUR ZIP CODE (if you leave outside of USA just put some American Zip code might work) AND TV PROVIDER CHOOSE CHARTER AND REQUEST THE CHANNEL.. RIGHT NOW ITS ONLY AVAILABLE ON DISH AND DIRECT TV. THANKS!
    Are you serious? Fox soccer network is a piece of crap if this is true. This is why people should be allowed to choose their channels individually from cable/satellite providers instead of stupid packages of channels deal. If I had my choice I would have chosen a serie A broadcaster from Italy or Sky Sports network, some one that brings many different soccer leagues including serie A. Funny thing is that personally never liked fox soccer channel because commentators suck and they play to much commercials, maybe this is a good thing and will allow them to lose money and viewers since they won't broadcast serie A games forcing other cable/satellite providers to get a new station/channel for soccer from multiple leagues.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

4. Thanks (2): FORZAINTERMILAN, Kakaroto

United States

62 Forum Supporter
    I have DISH so I have the channel already, it actually looks like it will be a really nice channel IMO, just the way they're going about forcing us to beg our providers for it is pathetic

I hope others pick it up soon, I've already wrote to Comcast and Charter about it for my friends. It's lame that so many people might have to miss out on La Liga and Serie A.

6. Thanks (1): FORZAINTERMILAN

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti 4

Armenia

Quote Originally Posted by AxigZag.ESIOLAG. View Post
    Charter is not listed on the providers drop down. Will ESPN3 no longer be carrying those games as well? Oh well I still get HD images from rtmpdump & sopcast
    well i can watch like that also but i want to watch on tv..
    FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO

18 Scudetto, 7 Coppa Italia, 5 Italian Super Cup, 3 UEFA Cup, 3 Champions League, 2 Intercontinental Cup, 1 Club World Cup, 1 NextGen Series

Fav. Player
    Diego Forlan

United States

I better still get it on fios or I am going to raise hell.

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    that sucks.. does ESPN not show it there then?
    Juve - ladri colpevolia per sempre
    Una volta un ladro sempre un ladro

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member

The exact same assraping I faced in 2005 when Serie A was dropped from Singapore's telecast. Learned streaming and I never looked back.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

United States

Forum Supporter FIF Special Ones
    Already called Comcast to request this new channel. Reached out to them on Twitter too. Too bad, they don't give a shit.

It took them forever to add Fox Soccer in HD so imagine how long is it going to take for them to add a brand new channel? Yeah...

United States

62 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    that sucks.. does ESPN not show it there then?
    nope, Fox Soccer did but they lost the rights to this new network. And so far the channel's only on satellite, not cable.

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

cant yall just get a dreambox?
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    I did some thinking over the bench issue. I think when a player is benched, it can make them think more.

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti 4

Armenia

Fuck them. I need to call Charter today to see if its possible to get it.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO

United States

62 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by PimpinAintEasy View Post
    cant yall just get a dreambox?
    eh, it's the principle of the thing really, two of the biggest leagues in football SHOULD be widely shown in the US, the market is huge. Guessing La Liga/Serie A jumped on the money without doing research and realizing the channel didn't even exist then. They will end up losing a lot more money than they gained if they lose all this exposure.

Fav. Player
    Yuto,Don Andres

Brazil

well i can watch like that also but i want to watch on tv..
    Hahhaaha... u've been spoiled by luxury man. I watch it on my tv tooo when I feel like. Simply connect ur comp to ur tv (or if u are lucky enuough to have one of those ultra modern tvs that are practically pcs, then u dont even need the computer man!

... and check ESPN3. I beleive they still have their Serie A rights (which will mean u'll be able to get games on ESPN Deportes) atleast for this season.

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti 4

Armenia

Quote Originally Posted by AxigZag.ESIOLAG. View Post
    Hahhaaha... u've been spoiled by luxury man. I watch it on my tv tooo when I feel like. Simply connect ur comp to ur tv (or if u are lucky enuough to have one of those ultra modern tvs that are practically pcs, then u dont even need the computer man!

... and check ESPN3. I beleive they still have their Serie A rights atleast for this season.
    Do you know any cable that connects from computer into Tv?
    FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Visca View Post
    nope, Fox Soccer did but they lost the rights to this new network. And so far the channel's only on satellite, not cable.
    weird.. ESPN shows it here XD though tbh we only get sport, even EPL, on paid channels here
    Juve - ladri colpevolia per sempre
    Una volta un ladro sempre un ladro

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

Fav. Player
    Sneijder & Eto

Jamaica

Quote Originally Posted by Forzaforlan View Post
    I better still get it on fios or I am going to raise hell.
    We won't because viewers of Serie A have been complaining to get beIN Sport USA since May of 2012 and Verizon still hasn't gotten back to people have their service and are viewers of Serie A. I am angry because this sucks because I won't get to watch on TV in high Def inter matches. But hey all these broadcasters in the USA will be losing viewers because people are starting to wake up and stop paying for their useless services. Guess I will be on First Row Sports site to catch the Inter Stream for most of the games.

Wish I had a direct link from Italy or in England nations that love soccer and broadcast the games instead of here in the states where I guess they haven't figured out how to make advertisement money from showing the games. Football isn't like basketball, baseball, american football which all have mandatory media time outs so that networks carrying the games can show commercials to make money. In Football you only have 1 commercial break and that's at halt time and they can't fit a 1000 commercials into a 10 to 15 min break during half so they can't make money off of ads. Its Sorry to see the networks care more about making a cent than allowing the people paying over price for their services to watch something they enjoy at their leisure.

Fav. Player
    Sneijder & Eto

Jamaica

Do you know any cable that connects from computer into Tv?
    You have the RGB cable that is used with old monitors but you would have to have a flat screen that has the same port or you can use hdmi if your computer and tv have hdmi ports.

The problem with streams is that not all streams are clear as in tv.

21. Thanks (1): FORZAINTERMILAN

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Tuvalu

10 Forum Supporter
    If i remember correctly this channel is own by the Al-Jazeera network

Fav. Player
    Durian

Ecuador

15 Forum Supporter
    I watch 95% of games on my computer anyways.... so normal No more Vito channel