Page 161 of 163 FirstFirst ... 61111151158159160161162163 LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,220 of 3241

Thread: General Primavera Discussion

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by satubito View Post
    I'd love to wake up tomorrow morning and read about Spalletti's plan to play Valietti at RB this year. Oh who am I kidding....
    Spalletti hates playing youngsters. He has said he prefers experienced players over youngsters. The best indication of this was our away match against Fiorentina. When Ranocchia got injured he chose to play Nagatomo, Dalbert and Santon at the same time instead of giving a chance to Lombardoni.
    "After Inter it's difficult to think of anything better" - Walter Sabatini

Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    duinno if anyone would accuse lombardoni of being one of our good prospects tbh

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

According to Di Marzio, Bettella is close to Atalanta for 7m.

- - - Updated - - -

Inter have kept a buyback option.

4. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

I have no idea who Bettella is, you can call me ignorant, but 7M sounds like money laundering to me
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

6. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Mauro Icardi

Colombia

He's an amazing prospect, but the price is definitely inflated. Hope we don't get in trouble for that
    Sudaca Power.

8. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Old name
    browha

Europe

price wont be inflated unless there's a swap deal. theres no benefit to atalanta inflating that.. where people have gotten in trouble before is, (say) we swap Bettella for Bastoni (ignoring the fact that we owned him) and we marked both players as 15 mil valuation..

An actual swap for 7m in proper cash isnt an 'inflated' valuation per se.

10. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Big Willy

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    price wont be inflated unless there's a swap deal. theres no benefit to atalanta inflating that.. where people have gotten in trouble before is, (say) we swap Bettella for Bastoni (ignoring the fact that we owned him) and we marked both players as 15 mil valuation..

An actual swap for 7m in proper cash isnt an 'inflated' valuation per se.
    It can be Atalanta agree to inflate the price to help us with FFP, then after 30 June, we will buy Musa Barrow or someone else from them for an inflating price as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Vecchi on his players:
    “To me, Zaniolo is worth 6-7 million euros, just like Colidio. Potentially, they can be worth even more. Valietti is a bit less perhaps because he plays in a particular role. Emmers is the best of all, can worth 10 million. Bettella is also amazing. Why do they not go to the first team? There is the need to make ends meet. If they are worth that much, it is because of the work has been done. Radu, in my opinion, is as good as Perin. Emmers potentially has indisputable qualities, even Spalletti appreciates him more than the others. He did have some physical problems but Spalletti always asked about him.”
    Last edited by dragondance; 12 Jun 18 at 17:44.

12. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, DARi0, thatdude

Old name
    browha

Europe

Don't see how us buying a sassuolo player will help atalanta ;-)

14. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

The best part about the Bettella deal is the Milanisti reaction on twitter. They even tag FIGC and UEFA on their tweets about our deal with Atalanta.

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    Don't see how us buying a sassuolo player will help atalanta ;-)
    my mistake... haha... it can be Musa Barrow?

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Pessimistic Member Most Passionate Member

Zaniolo to Roma?! for Nainggolan?
    said goodbye to Gaviolli,his primavera friend...
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Pessimistic Member Most Passionate Member

Between tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, with great odds, Inter will define the operation with Genoa for Salcedo, a class-2001 striker owned by rossoblý. Under the Lanterna will go Radu - the substitute for Perin - and Emmers, fresh from the Championship Scudetto Primavera. To report this is Alfredo Pedullŗ during today's broadcast 'Sportitalia Mercato'.

19. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

So Enrico Preziosi came begging for Radu and Emmers to bring them to Genoa...

all I have to say is

Last edited by JJM; 13 Jun 18 at 15:56.

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

Looks like Vecchi will be taking over Serie B side Venezia, with an announcement expected this weekend. Will be missed as no words can express what he did for our youth. Grande Stefano! All the best.
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

22. Thanks (2): Fitzy, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING STEFANO VECCHI!
    After four unforgettable seasons in charge of the Primavera that included six trophy wins, Stefano Vecchi is embarking on the next stage of his career

MILAN - His link with Inter was always special. He began years ago as a player in the Elite Academy before returning in the summer of 2014 to lead the Primavera side.

Stefano Vecchi wrote important pages in the history of youth football, flying the Inter flag high and setting records. In four seasons in charge of the Under-19 side, he reached seven finals, bringing home six prestigious pieces of silverware for the trophy cabinet. He won the 2015 Viareggio Cup, the Primavera Tim Cup in 2015-16, the 2016-17 Scudetto before repeating that feat on 9th June this year at the end of an extraordinary season when Inter also won the 70th Viareggio Cup and the Supercoppa Primavera for the first time. His passion and willingness to always serve the club was exemplified by his two stints in charge of the first team during the 2016-17 season.

It is in senior football where Stefano Vecchi has decided to continue his journey, bidding farewell to the Nerazzurri after four unforgettable years in order to embrace a new challenge with Venezia. "Since forever, the aim of the Elite Academy has not just been focused on the development of the players, but also the growth of the professionals who work in close contact with them," said the Elite Academy Director Roberto Samaden. "As happened before in the past, we’ve provided new resources to the world of football and I’m proud and happy that Stefano can move up to a place in senior football after all his success here. I’m sure that he will show what he can do because along with being a great professional, he’s a great person."

All at the club along with the fans would like to thank Stefano Vecchi for his work and wish him all the best for this new adventure.
    https://www.inter.it/en/news/63071/t...stefano-vecchi

24. Thanks (2): Fitzy, thatdude

Old name
    Inter-Nazi-Onale

United States

Vecchi has the makings, if things go well, to be our future. If he can replicate the success in serie b, earn promotion, and establish a football identity, then I think he could be taking over in the future. Best of luck stefano, thank you for everything.
    ------------Milito.
    Pandev-----Sneijder-----Eto'o.
    ------Motta--Cambiasso.
    Zanetti-Samuel-Lucio-Maicon.
    -----------Julio Cesar.

26. Thanks (3): forzainter257, thatdude, zodd

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Albania

I wish him best of luck though, lets hope he wont have the same fate as Strama
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

28. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

According to Sky, a swap deal between Inter and Genoa is close. Genoa are getting Radu and Valietti for 12m with Inter keeping a buyback option for both of them. On the other hand, Inter will sign Salcedo and Serpe on loan with option to buy.

30. Thanks (2): Kakaroto, thatdude

Fav. Player
    JC7;MS37;YK17

Hungary

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    According to Sky, a swap deal between Inter and Genoa is close. Genoa are getting Radu and Valietti for 12m with Inter keeping a buyback option for both of them. On the other hand, Inter will sign Salcedo and Serpe on loan with option to buy.
    Sensational deal if its true.

but obviously Genoa cant be so stupid, there must be some background agreement regarding future sales.

Fav. Player
    Anti Icardi

Kazakhstan

I always wanted Vecchi to become the first team coach. Best of luck to him!