Page 170 of 170 FirstFirst ... 70120160167168169170
Results 3,381 to 3,393 of 3393

Thread: General Primavera Discussion

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Didn't saw anything but he is (thank god) not much on social media. I'm really hoping he will be there but maybe Nerazzurri Amsterdam can tell us that today.

2. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Opstelling Internazionale: Giacomo Pozzer; Etienne Ludovic Youte Kinkoue; Lorenzo Colombini; Michael Ronaldo Mboe Ntube; Niccolo Squizzato; Lorenzo Pirola; Tibo Persyn; Chrystopher Attys; Edoardo Vergani; Lucien Agoume; Matias Fonseca

So no Esposito otherwise he would start I think.

4. Thanks (4): Dylan, MVD, pier, Universe

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

So Inter won the final after beating Barcelona in the semi-final and PSV in the final after penalties. Fonseca and Vergani looked very good together, had a real connection. Ntube played a very good tournament also. For me Christopher Attys was a beast the whole tournament. Really strong and good with the ball, had a couple of nice long balls to switch side. He also won the best midfielder award. Didnt knew the guy but he was very impressive. Kinkoue was also strong, is this guy genuinely 17? Ntube and Pirola both strong defenders for their age. But it wasn't a very special team to watch. It was nice to see the different styles of play of the teams, and especially nice to see that Inter beat Barcelona. Barcelona had the ball, Inter didn't mind and remained calm like always.

Always fun to watch Inter youngsters and try to see who will ever make it to the first team. Strange that Vergani never got a chance last season and Esposito who is 2 years younger did. Vergani looked very good with his passing and scoring skills. I'm really hoping Attys will be soon taking to the first team.

Something that's need to be said:

After the second day of the tournament Agoume was left out the squad? Yesterday he wasn't even on the bench and not on the teamphoto after winning the cup. Had he an fall out with the coach or just injured? If he was injured why wasn't he on the bench with the squad or even on the photo? Agoume was 1 of the better players of Inter so it was a bit strange to see.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Maybe he's training with the first squad?
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

7. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Maybe his mum said he deserves better teammates.

What formation did they play?

Aside from Kinkoue, Pirola and Agoume, I don't have a clue who these names are.

Giacomo Pozzer; Etienne Ludovic Youte Kinkoue; Lorenzo Colombini; Michael Ronaldo Mboe Ntube; Niccolo Squizzato; Lorenzo Pirola; Tibo Persyn; Chrystopher Attys; Edoardo Vergani; Lucien Agoume; Matias Fonseca

Can you oganise these names into a lineup?
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

9. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, KevinB

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Sure, here it is:

Plusvalenza - Plusvalenza
    Plusvalenza - Plusvalenza - Plusvalenza - Plusvalenza -Plusvalenza
    Plusvalenza - Plusvalenza - Plusvalenza
    Plusvalenza
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Maybe he's training with the first squad?
    That would be strange to call Agoume in the middle of the tournament back to Italy to train with the first squad but again this is Inter.

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Maybe his mum said he deserves better teammates.

What formation did they play?

Aside from Kinkoue, Pirola and Agoume, I don't have a clue who these names are.

Giacomo Pozzer; Etienne Ludovic Youte Kinkoue; Lorenzo Colombini; Michael Ronaldo Mboe Ntube; Niccolo Squizzato; Lorenzo Pirola; Tibo Persyn; Chrystopher Attys; Edoardo Vergani; Lucien Agoume; Matias Fonseca

They played 3-5-2 like the first team and like the way Conte wants every Inter team to play. Nothing special when we had the ball but you see that every team has problems playing against this formation.

Fonseca - Vergani
    Colombini- Squizzato - Agoume- Attys -Persyn
    Pirola - Ntube - Kinkoue
    Pozzer

But the teams could use 6 subs so alot of changes were made. Maybe Pirola switched with Colombini but I thought they played like this. Persyn was quite good and dangerous with crosses. The defence was very good for their age. Stankovic played in the semi final and Pozzer in the final as the goalkeepers. Christian DiMarco played also and he does have a good cross but nothing special.

Attys, Kinkoue, Agoume, Vergani and Fonseca were the better players of the team.
    Last edited by Materazzi_23; 19 Aug 19 at 08:43.

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Youvr ignored the 3 players we are gonna loan until they are 27

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi_23 View Post
    For me Christopher Attys was a beast the whole tournament.
    Ausilio is already dialing Preziosi's number
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

14. Thanks (2): Materazzi_23, MVD

Federated States of Micronesia

Where's that Salcedo guy btw, we just redeem him at 8m euros

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by pier View Post
    Where's that Salcedo guy btw, we just redeem him at 8m euros
    Loaned back to Genoa
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

18. Thanks (1): pier

Federated States of Micronesia

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Loaned back to Genoa
    Hmmm, seems no official announcement yet but yeah it would be better if he join up with the former primavera attackers at Genoa, Kouame, Pinamonti and Pandev.

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Come to think of it, neither have I. It was said that we had shipped him on a 2 year loan there but haven't seen either team announce the deal.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

22. Thanks (1): thatdude