Page 164 of 164 FirstFirst ... 64114154161162163164
Results 3,261 to 3,278 of 3278

Thread: General Primavera Discussion

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Inter youngster Lorenzo Gavioli has put pen to paper on a new four year contract the Nerazzurri have confirmed.

The 18-year-old marked the occasion by taking to social media to celebrate his new contract. Gavioli posted, “Glad to be able to wear this shirt for a long time. I thank the Inter family for this renewal of the contract. We continue together,” as a caption to a photo of him signing his new contract to his official Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/lorenzogaviolii/

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolòBarella

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

I smell plusvalenza
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

Fav. Player
    Matteo Politano
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

Even our Primavera gets robbed
    These fucking referees...
    "We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

6. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, thatdude

Vatican

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member
    Colidio <3

That PK was softer than Dalbert.

Ireland

Primavera drew 2-2 with Sassuolo, scored in injury time to rescue a draw. Disappointing result after going 1-0 up early on in the game.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Like being on this part of the forum but kind of depressing these kids will be used as pawns to bring in a crap player we never us or worse to trade for a kid who was given a shot at another team but is worse then the one we already have just don’t feel like giving minutes to
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

10. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

It's not exactly primavera related but i didn't know where else to post it. Stefano Vecchi got fired from Venezia. He had only one win in 7 matches. His replacement will probably be Walter Zenga.

12. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

CLUB INTER: A CLUB AND FAMILY UNITED FOR PASQUALE
    A special Inter TV episode dedicated to Pasquale Carlino, a youth player for the Nerazzurri, who was involved in a serious car accident last summer

MILAN – A special Club Inter episode is on Inter TV. It is dedicated to Pasquale Carlino, a youth midfielder for the Nerazzurri, who was involved in a serious car accident in the Province of Naples last summer.

This is an evening where we celebrate Pasquale’s release from hospital together with all the staff and teammates from Inter’s youth team as well as Francesco Toldo and Cristian Chivu, all of whom are there to greet the young player. Inter considers itself a family club as such is close to every person involved with the club. This is why Inter closely monitored what was happening with the young player in hospital and helped transfer him – after agreeing with his parents – from Nocera Inferiore to Niguarda in Milan. At the beginning the situation seemed desperate but Pasquale showed incredible strength. Now a long rehabilitation period awaits him.

The episode contains exclusive interviews with Roberto Samaden, Francesco Toldo, Christian Chivu, Pasquale Carlino and all of the people involved in the evening.

https://www.inter.it/en/news/64591/c...d-for-pasquale

14. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Fitzy, MVD

Serbia

i really hope A. Madonna get fired, and we appoint Cambi. That would be a good experience as a coach for him, and also he will be in our club again learning the job. Baby steps but valuably for coaching career from our point of view (being in Inter). As a lot of people here predicting his great coaching future, it would have been for better to get him now. According to transfermarkt he is without job. I can't remember when our primavera struggles this much.

16. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

United States

Best Football Poster Best Overall Poster
    I’m not sure Cambiasso is interested. He doesn’t seem to be to eager to take a coaching job

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    I’m not sure Cambiasso is interested. He doesn’t seem to be to eager to take a coaching job
    Doesn't he? He went to Coverciano did he not?

Anyway, our primavera is doing shite right now. The kids just lost 4-2 to Roma (matchday 7) and I don't have an updated table, but Roma's primavera were joint first with Atalanta on 15 points before beating us while we were 9th on 9 points before the loss.

We're also rock bottom of our UEFA Youth League group (whatever that is) having drawn against Tottenham's U19 side, and lost to PSV and Barca.

Armando Fucken Madonna. I knew he was a scrub based off his stupid glasses and his dipshit judge-wig haircut.

**I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

20. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Deedrah, Wobblz

United States

Best Football Poster Best Overall Poster
    Yeah he went and graduated if I’m not mistaken but hasn’t taken any coaching jobs apart from an assistant to Pekerman. Maybe he is just waiting for the right opportunity

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

I know it's a typical reaction of Interisti to always blame the coach so i wouldn't expect anything less when it comes to Primavera. But do people realise we basically dismantled our primavera squad last summer to comply with FFP? I am not saying Madonna is flawless but i don't think he's the only one to blame for the poor start this season.

24. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    by the nature of the primavera, it gets pretty much dismantled every year. it's no excuse for the current performance.

26. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Universe

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

Lol did people run out thing to complaint from first team so they need went to primavera. Its like a common thing for young player, sometimes you had team packed with talent and other times we have none. Should sent more our player to serieb and c more like what juve did. They couldnt care less about winning primavera, now they have b team in serie c who start feel a real competition with grown up. Too bad we missed the chances since basically we have no one to fill b team.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    considering some of the people in the primavera, i dont think its a lack of talent. Fine, we might not have a Zaniolo, but we've got Salcedo, Merola, Colido...

Switzerland

Inter's U19 side down 0-1 to Barcelona's Juvenil A early in the 2nd half. From the sound of it, Salcedo been the most dangerous player for Inter

River available
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwkn4xSyGcw

- - - Updated - - -

Gorgeous goal from Nicolás to finish it off 2-0