Page 165 of 165 FirstFirst ... 65115155162163164165
Results 3,281 to 3,291 of 3291

Thread: General Primavera Discussion

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

our primavera is playing against PSV right now and has to win. If Tottenham loses points in away match vs Barca the kids will progress to playoffs. Just like the senior team

2. Thanks (2): thatdude, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Smashing them so far, good job boys

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    3-0 FT.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

5. Thanks (3): MVD, thatdude, Wobblz

Bosnia Herzegovina

I hate the fact that this club has no regard for youth football and our primavera, even top clubs such madrid,psg promote their youth team players and give them chances nowadays. Ithink the disregard given to youth teams by italian teams is a part of the reason the italian national team is shit at the moment, it is also part of the reason why the serie is dying and will hardly catchup with the laliga and the premier league. Sometimes i just feel like we should shutdown the our primavera coz it's almost useless.

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Almost useless? We've made quite some money by selling the best ones.

8. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Kev9Inter, MVD

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post
    I hate the fact that this club has no regard for youth football and our primavera, even top clubs such madrid,psg promote their youth team players and give them chances nowadays. Ithink the disregard given to youth teams by italian teams is a part of the reason the italian national team is shit at the moment, it is also part of the reason why the serie is dying and will hardly catchup with the laliga and the premier league. Sometimes i just feel like we should shutdown the our primavera coz it's almost useless.
    Hate to break it to you but actually Serie A is on the rise and getting much ahead of Bundesliga and Ligue 1, also probably catching up with La Liga.

Hurting Italian NT as a result of lack of use of youngsters? Sure. But what you said is delusional, was true few years ago but defo not anymore.

Fav. Player
    Mario Mandzukic

India

We are entering our second team to serie B next year, will do a world of good to develop our primavera and afaik we are the only team doing it. Why are you guys not doing it? I'm confused and curious, this is a great opportunity.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Norinder Mudi View Post
    We are entering our second team to serie B next year, will do a world of good to develop our primavera and afaik we are the only team doing it. Why are you guys not doing it? I'm confused and curious, this is a great opportunity.
    We're all confused and curious, no explanation afaik.

12. Thanks (3): MVD, nerazzurri4life, thatdude

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Norinder Mudi View Post
    If I had to guess it’s another knock on from FFP. Particularly last summer we were forced to sell a lot of promising youth to avoid have to sell a big name player like Perisic.

14. Thanks (2): MVD, phonk

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    According to Di Marzio, Inter terminated Rover's loan to Vincenza and they're going to send him to Pordenone. After checking his stats this season it's no surprise as he has played just 13 mins in Serie C.

16. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    That doesn't make any sense. Pordenone are also in Serie C, in the same group as Vicenza incidentally, and they're currently smashing with a 8 point lead over 2nd place in their group. If he can't cut it at an 8th placed team how's he going to be good enough for the team coming 1st.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

18. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya