Page 172 of 173 FirstFirst ... 72122162169170171172173 LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,440 of 3449

Thread: General Primavera Discussion

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    Freekick goal for Oristanio in u-17 playoff against Ecuador.

https://streamja.com/2B4r
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

2. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

So our youth prospects , Esposito 1st and now Oristanio are scoring free kicks for fun while the 1st team hasn't scored a direct free kick since the times of Sneijder....

6. Thanks (3): Adriano, Kakaroto, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Materazzi

Finland

Could Pirola be vice Bastoni next season? (I assume/hope that Bastoni will take the LCB spot) I only know that he is left-footed CB, but he must have some talent because he plays in Youth Italy. Might be too young next season, but summer with Conte could benefit him alot. Easy/secure minutes to ease him in.

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    the vast majority of players who play in a youth italy team never make it anywhere major, tbh. They might end up Serie A/B level, but often as a fairly average and indistinct player. And I mean at the U-21 level, it only gets worse when you look down

9. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Materazzi

Finland

Yeah, you might be right. I'm usually too optimistic with youth (and senior) players.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Anyone follows Colidio? Lost track of him completely
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

12. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

Belgium

I looked it up a little while back and he was barely getting any time at all, not sure if that's changed over the last few weeks

14. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Yo wtf. Eddie Salcedo had knee surgery today?
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

16. Thanks (1): MVD

United States

Apparently he’s only out for a month

18. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Been watching all our primavera highlights recently. Schiro is the captain I think, but fuck me he plays like a retard.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Inter Primavera Manager Madonna: “Esposito & Agoume Not Ready For First Team Football At Inter”

In an interview with Milanese newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport, Inter Primavera manager Armando Madonna has spoken on two of his brightest talents, Sebastiano Esposito and Lucien Agoume.

“Neither of them are entirely ready to play first team football, especially for Inter. They still have a lot of growing up to do, and they should think that they have been very lucky. Training with the first team can certainly help them lay the groundwork. Getting to the top is not easy but staying there is even harder,” he explained.

Madonna then went on to speak about both players individually, starting with Esposito.

“After working with the first team, I think he has got a lot better. He has more awareness, more physicality and is more of a presence on the field. He is very bold and is never afraid. Transferring skills from Primavera level to the next level is very difficult.

“He has a lot of passion for his football and has excellent ability. He knows what he is capable of. Having a family full of players can make things easier for him too.”

As for Agoume, Madonna added: “He always trains with the first team, he comes with us only to play games. It could have been a problem, but he solved it. He is a very quick thinker and hardly loses the ball. He knows what to look for no matter how we play.

“He always played with great tranquillity. He takes risks and knows how to get out of difficult situations when he is pressed by the opposition. He has come from a less tactical league and he is adapting.”
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

22. Thanks (4): DARi0, MVD, thatdude, wera

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

Matias Fonseca’s father is set to meet with Inter management to hold contract talks according to a report in today’s print edition of Il Mattino.Daniel Fonseca currently represents his son as his agent and will meet with Inter’s leadership to speak about the terms of his son’s first professional contract with the club.The 18-year-old striker has been in fine form for Inter’s Primavera side this term and his form has even earned him a place on the first team bench twice.In 17 appearances across all competitions at Primavera level, Fonseca has found the back of the net on 10 occasions. In 1053 minutes on the field, he has also provided two assists for his teammates. Fonseca is the latest young player who Inter are looking to tie down to a new deal with the club also understood to be working on new deals for Sebastiano Esposito and Alessandro Bastoni too.
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    MANY

Lebanon

I support the youth but am just posting here to line up my username in the latest threads
    Nerazzurri's One and Only Hoe

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    https://www.transfermarkt.com/martin...spieler/640109

Sky - Inter sign Martin Satriano, 18-year-old center forward from Nacional: arriving tomorrow for contract signing

Gianluca Di Marzio reports that the Nerazzurri have closed negotiation for 18-year-old Martin Satriano of Nacional. The Uruguayan center forward will arrive in Milan today to sign contract with Inter. The player was also wanted by Cagliari.

If everything goes as planned, Satriano will cost Inter €1.1M plus bonuses related to appearances which can go up as high as €400k.
    Last edited by DARi0; 30 Jan 20 at 16:31. Reason: added transfer value info
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

29. Thanks (3): Materazzi_23, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    https://www.transfermarkt.com/martin...spieler/640109

Sky - Inter sign Martin Satriano, 18-year-old center forward from Nacional: arriving tomorrow for contract signing

Gianluca Di Marzio reports that the Nerazzurri have closed negotiation for 18-year-old Martin Satriano of Nacional. The Uruguayan center forward will arrive in Milan today to sign contract with Inter. The player was also wanted by Cagliari.

If everything goes as planned, Satriano will cost Inter €1.1M plus bonuses related to appearances which can go up as high as €400k.
    Il nuovo Recoba.
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

31. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    I don`t see any resemblance with Recoba. If anything, we could hope he`s a Cavani regen

Sky - A physical and technical footballer. A center forward which can also cover other roles in the attacking department. He has not played for Nacional’s first team yet but he has played in several friendlies. In addition to Uruguayan passport, Satriano also possesses an Italian one.
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

33. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    He is called new Ibra there i read

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

35. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    About our tenth new ibra?

37. Thanks (4): Kakaroto, MVD, nurko, Wobblz