Page 165 of 169 FirstFirst ... 65115155162163164165166167168 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,300 of 3374

Thread: General Primavera Discussion

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

our primavera is playing against PSV right now and has to win. If Tottenham loses points in away match vs Barca the kids will progress to playoffs. Just like the senior team

2. Thanks (2): thatdude, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Smashing them so far, good job boys

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    3-0 FT.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. Thanks (3): MVD, thatdude, Wobblz

Bosnia Herzegovina

I hate the fact that this club has no regard for youth football and our primavera, even top clubs such madrid,psg promote their youth team players and give them chances nowadays. Ithink the disregard given to youth teams by italian teams is a part of the reason the italian national team is shit at the moment, it is also part of the reason why the serie is dying and will hardly catchup with the laliga and the premier league. Sometimes i just feel like we should shutdown the our primavera coz it's almost useless.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Almost useless? We've made quite some money by selling the best ones.

8. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Kev9Inter, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post
    I hate the fact that this club has no regard for youth football and our primavera, even top clubs such madrid,psg promote their youth team players and give them chances nowadays. Ithink the disregard given to youth teams by italian teams is a part of the reason the italian national team is shit at the moment, it is also part of the reason why the serie is dying and will hardly catchup with the laliga and the premier league. Sometimes i just feel like we should shutdown the our primavera coz it's almost useless.
    Hate to break it to you but actually Serie A is on the rise and getting much ahead of Bundesliga and Ligue 1, also probably catching up with La Liga.

Hurting Italian NT as a result of lack of use of youngsters? Sure. But what you said is delusional, was true few years ago but defo not anymore.

Fav. Player
    Mario Mandzukic

India

We are entering our second team to serie B next year, will do a world of good to develop our primavera and afaik we are the only team doing it. Why are you guys not doing it? I'm confused and curious, this is a great opportunity.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Norinder Mudi View Post
    We are entering our second team to serie B next year, will do a world of good to develop our primavera and afaik we are the only team doing it. Why are you guys not doing it? I'm confused and curious, this is a great opportunity.
    We're all confused and curious, no explanation afaik.

12. Thanks (3): MVD, n4l, thatdude

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Norinder Mudi View Post
    If I had to guess it’s another knock on from FFP. Particularly last summer we were forced to sell a lot of promising youth to avoid have to sell a big name player like Perisic.

14. Thanks (2): MVD, phonk

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    According to Di Marzio, Inter terminated Rover's loan to Vincenza and they're going to send him to Pordenone. After checking his stats this season it's no surprise as he has played just 13 mins in Serie C.

16. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    That doesn't make any sense. Pordenone are also in Serie C, in the same group as Vicenza incidentally, and they're currently smashing with a 8 point lead over 2nd place in their group. If he can't cut it at an 8th placed team how's he going to be good enough for the team coming 1st.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

18. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    According to Pescara Sport 24, Gabriele Zappa will join Pescara in the summer on loan as a part of our deal to bring back Gravillon.

20. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Browha, who's that short Milito?

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

22. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Mauritoooo

Norway

Merola
    Forza Inter!

24. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Devious, MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Davide Merola

26. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Inter Milan
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

28. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Mario Mandzukic

India

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    If I had to guess it’s another knock on from FFP. Particularly last summer we were forced to sell a lot of promising youth to avoid have to sell a big name player like Perisic.
    But you have to play in Serie C first and even after selling a bit of your talent you can't come up with a team that's good enough for serie C? It's not just you but none of Napoli or Roma or Milan are doing it. In fact it's only Juve. If your youth team isn't playing in serie C do they get enough professional matches otherwise to develop?

Btw our team is like 10th in the standings, I was expecting us to win the title easily and there isn't much news or buzz around that anyways I was expecting much much more. So maybe the rest of the serie A did get it right.

30. Thanks (1): GenDire

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Inter Milan
    Decent game, nice win.

32. Thanks (3): Candreva Crosses, GenDire, MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    https://www.football-italia.net/1350...iew-ryan-nolan

Ryan Nolan just turned 20, but he has already played for Villarreal and is the captain of the successful Inter Primavera youth team. The Irish defender sat down for an exclusive interview with Football Italia Chief Correspondent Richard Hall.

Describing himself as an “old school centre-back,” his football career has taken him from Limerick to Spain and since 2015 Italy, where he dreams of making his San Siro debut.

I have spent so much time in Milan over the last 10-12 years and it’s a fantastic city. How easy has it been to adapt to life in Italy?

I found it quite hard to adjust to the culture initially, but it wasn't hard for me to learn Italian because I already knew Spanish. My team-mates were a big help too, plus the Italian lessons at school of course.

You started playing for Park Rangers in Shannon, then you moved to Murcia. You’re well-travelled, what differences did you notice between Irish and Spanish Football?

I played in Ireland until the age of eight. In Spain they want you to keep the ball on the ground and you learn a lot from a technical point of view. I've always liked to defend and I wanted to take after my Dad, who used to be a defender in Ireland.

You also speak three languages. Is it something you find comes naturally? How is the Italian going?

Yes, I speak three languages. I learnt Spanish pretty quickly. I was only eight when I moved to Murcia and going to a Spanish school really helped. All my friends were Spanish too and that definitely sped things up. In Italy, the dressing room was a big help for learning the language.

Is it true you nearly went to Villarreal? Tell me how the move to Inter came about?

I had a couple of trials at Villarreal, but when Inter showed an interest in me, I was in no doubt. Pierluigi Casiraghi played a big part in bringing me to Milan and he was really important for my development too. I'll always be grateful to him.

Casiraghi spotted you and took you to Milan coached by Roberto Mancini at the time. I interviewed Mancini in 2015-16 and watched his training sessions, he was meticulous, so what was it like being in the prestigious youth academy at first?

It's amazing to be a part of this club. I noticed a big difference between Inter and my previous clubs, but over time I got used to it and everything improved. In Spain they want defenders with good technical ability to build moves from the back, whereas in Italy there's more room for “old school” defenders, which is what I consider myself to be. I really enjoy defending and stopping opponents, so Italy is the ideal place for me to develop in that sense.

Being at Inter, you will brush shoulders with some big names in football, but who were your early influences as a child? Who did you always want to emulate?

When I was young, I really liked Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic. The desire to defend and stop opponents that I saw in Vidic is the same thing I feel myself. I've had the chance to see Milan Skriniar close up now and I really like him – he's an amazing defender.

After you made your debut against Lugano, Gianluca Vialli was impressed and told the press “the main challenge will be to get minutes under his belt.” Do you think that you will have to go on loan to get more playing time?

Right now I'm just focused on doing well at Inter this season, as I have the responsibility of being captain of the Primavera team. My main aim is to be successful with them, then at the end of the year I'll sit down with the club and we'll decide what's best for my career.

Inter’s youth academy is producing some superb players, Nicoḷ Zaniolo (now of Roma) Andrea Pinamonti, Xian Emmers and Ionut Radu being just a few. Who do you tip (apart from yourself) to have a big impact in the future?

Facundo Colidio.

The U-19 Supercoppa against Roma and the Viareggio Cup v Fiorentina were brilliant achievements. Which was the most satisfying and why?

I think winning the Scudetto was the best experience. You feel so much pressure when you play in the final because there's an entire season on the line in one match. Winning that game in extra time was an amazing feeling.

On Instagram you seem to watch a lot of Inter at San Siro. Have you ever been in the Curva Nord?

I've never been in the Curva Nord, but I often go to watch Inter. It's useful for me to see things and learn, and take in the San Siro atmosphere too. I dream of making my Nerazzurri debut in that magnificent stadium one day.

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    When I was young, I really liked Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic
    Guy clearly knows nothing about top 10 CB pairings :Brehme:
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

35. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, Wallace, wera