View Poll Results: Predict how Cassano's Inter career will go

Voters
181. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Legend. One of the absolute best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matthäus)

12 6.63%
  • 9 - Icon. One of the best players in club history, and one of the best players in the world

16 8.84%
  • 8 - Great. A player of high quality that adds a lot to the team, one of the best in the league

101 55.80%
  • 7 - Good. A valuble asset to the team, one of the 10-15 best in his position in the league

36 19.89%
  • 6 - Above average. Useful player, but will never be a key player for a team

12 6.63%
  • 5 - Average. Completely average player. Does his job, but doesn't stand out

1 0.55%
  • 4 - Below average. Not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous. Will never be remembered due to the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Useless. Adds nothing of value, detrimental to the team when on the pitch

0 0%
  • 1 - Infamous. Awful signing, will go down in history as one of the shittiest Inter players eve

3 1.66%
Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 468693949596
Results 1,901 to 1,908 of 1908

Thread: Antonio Cassano

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Croatia

31 Forum Supporter
    “Which Coaches did I fall out with? All of them except with my first Coach at Bari, Fascetti.
    Love him
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    Good job on name-dropping Candreva in a Cassano thread.
    I am impressed.
    Good old days, now I've name-dropped that motherfucker in several more threads. Getting experienced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Google and Youtube are some next level shit though. That's like air at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

4. Thanks (2): ChillBro, MVD

United States

Cassano talking about his past in his interview with Dacourt on Canal Football Club

For 17 years, I knew what it was like to starve. Really.

My mother was a cleaner, and with the little money she earned, we’d eat on 3,000-4,000 lire [between €1-2].

My mother made so many sacrifices. She never went to school and doesn’t speak Italian well.

I played on the streets, in the alleyways. I’d play for whoever gave me the most money.

That 4,000-5,000 [between €2-3] was used to help the family.

That match against Inter made me become rich and famous. Football works wonders…

https://streamable.com/81fl0
    Last edited by Zlatan4life; 11 Jan 18 at 05:34.

Fav. Player
    Vieri, Baggio

Austria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Zlatan4life View Post
    For 17 years, I knew what it was like to starve. Really.
    For me that's the same nonsense like Batistuta who asked doctors to cut off his legs.

Fav. Player

Belgium

Announced his retirement...

A player I Always liked, just ashame his Inter adventure didn't last any longer....

8. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Ireland

He'll make another comeback in a few weeks time, sign for a club three months later, go to training, his lazy fat arse will be exhausted after ten minutes, back into retirement.

Fav. Player

Belgium

It's in Dutch, but Cassano says football and footballplayers where much better back in 1999 then they are now.
    https://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=339356

Vatican

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member
    Complicated topic, but he's right about top talent and not so right on the rest. The issue is that athleticism has taken over so it's harder for "lazy" talented players to show up, but it's also true that modern football has restricted creativity and talent since all the kids that end up professional play in a similar way from their 6-10 until they sign a contract. Prior to that you had kids playing by themselves and then moving to a team if they were good enough at age 14-16. Which is why the 'best' are usually from poor backgrounds. Lionel Messi is an odd and welcome exception to this, but he was also a kid in one of the greatest generations (late 90s) so the direct influence was there.

As for the rest of Cassano's argument, spot on. Real football is a dying breed for anyone who met this sport in earlier generations.