Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Results 2012/2013

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF

Results 2012/2013

Ok, new season, new prediction league. All threads are moved to the archive. I will post the results in this thread from now on, and i will now open the week 1 prediction thread.

Anyway can join the game. But i'd like to ask the people, if you guys don't plan to play longer, don't even start, since it takes time counting the points. Also, don't forget to read the rules, and if you have something that's not clear, feel free to ask.

Good luck everyone, and let the fun begin!
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Just want to tell you guys that i'll be getting help from mercenary with the counting. He was supposed to help me last year too, but was busy and i was left all alone Now i will be having that help.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

My message to JuBe cunts

3. Thanks (1): FORZAINTERMILAN

Nice.

Prediction league is a quite difficult task, so any kind of help should be fine though

Macedonia

Week 1 results

Week 1 results.JPG

Standings

Week 1 standings.JPG

Check your points and tell me if there is any mistake.. it's my first time.

Macedonia

Forgot to mention, player of the week is Pajo with 70 points.

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter
    I think there are few mistakes. You have given points for predicting goal scorers for Inter, but it will be counted only when they predict the score correctly.

I just checked randomly, few got points (including me) for getting goal scorers right but we haven't predicted the final score correctly.

Sorry if there is a rule change, but this was how it was last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
    I think the point is theres a fine line between comming across as a learned individual and comming across as a bit of a wanker, and utilising every corner of your vocabulary on a global internet football forum with people many of whom don't have don't have english as their first language makes you come across as the latter.

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by monster09 View Post
    I think there are few mistakes. You have given points for predicting goal scorers for Inter, but it will be counted only when they predict the score correctly.

I just checked randomly, few got points (including me) for getting goal scorers right but we haven't predicted the final score correctly.

Sorry if there is a rule change, but this was how it was last year.
    Nah, you don't have to predict the final score correctly, just the number of goals Inter would score.

9. Thanks (1): monster09

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercenary View Post
    Nah, you don't have to predict the final score correctly, just the number of goals Inter would score.
    Yeah Thanks. Just checked the rule again. Yes only number of goals scored is enough, not the actual score.
    I think the point is theres a fine line between comming across as a learned individual and comming across as a bit of a wanker, and utilising every corner of your vocabulary on a global internet football forum with people many of whom don't have don't have english as their first language makes you come across as the latter.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    It's made due the fact that, someone could "predict" Inter will win 0-15 and name all the 15 players there We score 3, he gets + 15 lol. This way, you tend to predict the player that has most chances of scoring, but also need to predict the exact number of goals scored, which ain't easy.

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    It's made due the fact that, someone could "predict" Inter will win 0-15 and name all the 15 players there We score 3, he gets + 15 lol. This way, you tend to predict the player that has most chances of scoring, but also need to predict the exact number of goals scored, which ain't easy.
    I thought we should also predict the exact result.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    By the way, I want to announce a slight rule change

The prize for winning league will remain the same: An Inter jersey of your choosing (This season, or the next, home/away). But if I can't use PayPal to ship the jersey to your country, then you're ineligible for it.

This is because over the past 2 seasons, I encountered problem in sending the jersey to Mercenary & Pajo, coincidentally both in Macedonia. Our PayPal account (Maybe because it's set up in Indonesia) doesn't allow me to use it to send stuff to Macedonia. I tried to use my personal credit card to buy the jersey, but nowadays it seems that most website requires the shipping and billing address to be in the same country. I tried it with Mercenary and it failed (I just discovered it recently when Pajo told me that it didn't work). And I also tried it with Pajo last month, which failed too.

And the worse thing is, in Pajo's case, I was charged by the credit card company. I tried arguing with those bank assholes, but it still sticks. I will still honor both of their presents since I happen to be going to Europe this fall so I will buy the jersey physically and mail it to them.

But yes, please understand this change of rule. I don't want it anymore than you do. Thanks.

Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

Netherlands

Not a bad first week ever for me. Screwed on the non-Italian games
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

Bosnia Herzegovina

how do you play this and can you still join

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    So I didn't get any points for Milito&Sneijder strikes because we scored only 3 and I predicted 4?
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post
    So I didn't get any points for Milito&Sneijder strikes because we scored only 3 and I predicted 4?
    Yes

---------- Post added at 13:26 ---------- Previous post was at 13:25 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by interista1982 View Post
    how do you play this and can you still join
    Yes, you can. Just have to predict the scores in the thread that will opened tomorrow. (match day 2 thread)

Fav. Player
    Zanetti
    Old name
    Bessi

Albania

50 FIF Special Ones
    Start the second week thread already...

Fav. Player
    Ranocchia

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by Bessi View Post
    Start the second week thread already...
    I think Pajo or someone will open that thread tomorrow (friday)

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Yeah, we always open it at Friday, by this week we will make exception due to Inter playing tonight.

My message to JuBe cunts

Macedonia

Player of the week is Iron Inter with 60 points. He is also the current leader with 115 points.

Week 2 results

results week 2.JPG

Standings

22. Thanks (1): monster09

Macedonia

---------- Post added at 01:25 ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 ----------

Umm not that i complain or anything, but did u make an mistake, how could posibly i get 5 points from Inter-Roma and Inter-Vasliu game?