Inter Games online in USA

Whats a reliable website I can watch Inter games on in the USA? Thanks

Fav. Player
    Luis Figo

Kuwait

3. Thanks (1): BOSIGGA

United States

Sooo Pissed!!!

I can't believe Fox Soccer and ESPN didn't pick up any of the rights to Serie A. So I would have to change cable providers just to get a few Inter Milan games... a very small amount of games that aren't even live! WTF!!! These contracts are usually for like four years. So now for the next four years I have to rely on online streams or spend a ton of money to see few game that I already know the score to... I hate how football is treated in the country.

You know what was on Fox Soccer Channel today? Women's College Soccer.... WOMEN'S COLLEGE SOCCER!!!! On a Saturday, that's what I have to watch! American soccer is awful enough to watch. I would rather watch High School boys soccer than the MLS... because they at least have an excuse for playing poorly.

Any other American fans on the east coast?

5. Thanks (1): thatdude

United States

Best Football Poster Nicest Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by sixrefe View Post
    I can't believe Fox Soccer and ESPN didn't pick up any of the rights to Serie A. So I would have to change cable providers just to get a few Inter Milan games... a very small amount of games that aren't even live! WTF!!! These contracts are usually for like four years. So now for the next four years I have to rely on online streams or spend a ton of money to see few game that I already know the score to... I hate how football is treated in the country.

You know what was on Fox Soccer Channel today? Women's College Soccer.... WOMEN'S COLLEGE SOCCER!!!! On a Saturday, that's what I have to watch! American soccer is awful enough to watch. I would rather watch High School boys soccer than the MLS... because they at least have an excuse for playing poorly.

Any other American fans on the east coast?
    Ya I'm in florida. And I agree with everything you said. Hopefully time warner will get it figured out quickly. Comcast already has.

Fav. Player
    Kova Magic

United States

100Percent agree im in LA and when I found out I was so pissed damn you bein sports ruined my year

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2