Thread: La Grande Inter criteria

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

La Grande Inter criteria

I was thinking we should develop criteria which makes players automatically part of LGI, maybe some quota of appearances, goal rate if he's a striker and also some others factors can be included like if he ever joins our rivals and what not he can be removed or not put in there. I think it could make LGI more credible as objective criteria is better at most than a vote by members who may be don't know enough about the player and sometimes we don't even notice that there's a poll going on and a minority of the forum gets a vote. I think a stats freak (it's compliment) like Vito could come up with some pretty strong criteria.

It's just a suggestion I think it could be good but I'd like to know what you guys think.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

2. Thanks (1): William

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    It's a popularity contest, simple as

Obvious cases like Cordoba, J.Cesar or Zanetti eventually, we won't bother to poll and just put them in LGI. But those ambiguous ones like Recoba, Cruz, Crespo, we will simply poll them up.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    It's true though I wish we could get a re poll for cruz as the super sub is outa place at the moment

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    I've said many times that a mid-section between former cunts and swag cunts should be created.

Not because really I care which directory a thread sits in on an Internet forum, but it would save all us cunts so much unnecessary arguing.

People don't actually think Recoba is comparable to the likes of Facchetti or Zanetti. That would be retarded. The reason people like Recoba are in LGI is because cunts don't want to put them in the same category as Zarate.. and Tijiani Belaid. In other words, they're in LGI, not because they're truly grande, but because they're too good for shit cunts like Zarate. (whom Ninja still wants us to swap Pazzini for)
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

Costa Rica

I agree that LGI could be made more exclusive. Along with Recoba you have guys like Simeone, Figo, Djorkaeff, Cuper, etc. However, I think that should be it. LGI being the elite of the elite and then everyone else. I don't really have a problem with Recoba and Bolzoni sharing a section, I'd honestly rather have that then have three separate forums just for ex players. I think that's a bit overkill.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Well it could just be another small sub section, if anyone can be in LGI it makes it less special.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    Like Legends/icons
    Greatest players
    Former players

Fav. Player
    Mauro Icardi

Colombia

Like Football Manager
    Sudaca Power.

Fav. Player
    SE SALTELLI....

Singapore

If Ronaldo couldn't make it......nobody should
    Ma Milanista Che cazzo canti, Nella tua testa I ricordi sono tanti,
    Ci ricordate, del sei a zero, Ma gia' scordate Serie B e Totonero,
    Percio' ricorda, nella tua testa, quando eri in B tutta la nord faceva festa,
    Tifoso pirla, ma chi minacci? Altro che curva, siete un gruppo di palliaci.

E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda, E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda.

BRING BACK LELE

11. Thanks (1): I4E

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Ronaldo will never be in LGI, ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NEVER

3 sections for former players is just too overkill like Vas said. And we will never get satisfied. After we create 3, in the future there will be arguments that Sneijder/Milito doesn't deserve to be in the same forum as Zanetti/Facchetti and there will be 4 forums. Etc etc.

The only way I can see this resolved is if we be an elitist and only allow, for example, members with posts above 1,000 to vote. But it would be too much of a hassle since for every thread, we need a special way of counting it.

13. Thanks (3): Dylan, Suneet, William

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Tuvalu

10 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    Ronaldo will never be in LGI, ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NEVER

3 sections for former players is just too overkill like Vas said. And we will never get satisfied. After we create 3, in the future there will be arguments that Sneijder/Milito doesn't deserve to be in the same forum as Zanetti/Facchetti and there will be 4 forums. Etc etc.

The only way I can see this resolved is if we be an elitist and only allow, for example, members with posts above 1,000 to vote. But it would be too much of a hassle since for every thread, we need a special way of counting it.
    super elitest would be 5k posts or more lol

Fav. Player
    MM

Netherlands

82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    I'd go for a 2,190 minimum of posts
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

16. Thanks (1): Dylan

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I was against this but I feel having 3 sections wouldn't be a bad idea. The really good ones, the really bad ones and everyone else. Of course, the debate will still not stop and we would have arguments but it will be simpler.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post
    I was against this but I feel having 3 sections wouldn't be a bad idea. The really good ones, the really bad ones and everyone else. Of course, the debate will still not stop and we would have arguments but it will be simpler.

And then people will argue about 3 sections instead of just 2. Creating more sections will not change the fact that everyone will have different opinions on where players belong.

I think there should be criteria, but then we would argue about the criteria. Total appearances, strike rate and even appearances in title winning competitions. But then we would argue about that, so nothing would change in the end.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Scotland

44 Forum Supporter
    2 sections are good, LGI should be just for the greatest not for our favourites

Adriano and Ronaldo and good examples as they are 2 players that many people like a lot and maybe even the most common spark to begin following Inter but no way are they LGI material

LGI is Facchetti, Corduba, Meazza and will be Milito, Zanetti

3 Sections is overkill
    Quote Originally Posted by minterke View Post
    If you're an Interista, Mourinho > Jesus tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Giuseppe Prisco
    "Dell'Alpi empty? You can buy games, but you can't buy real fans"
    Quote Originally Posted by Domenico Gramazio
    "They are all thieves!"