Thread: Tommaso Rocchi

Denmark

Tommaso Rocchi

Lazio striker Tommaso Rocchi is on the transfer radar of Italian giants Inter, his agent has confirmed.

The player was being tentatively linked with the Nerazzurri by some reports on Wednesday and there does seem to be some truth in the stories.

“The player hasn’t been offered to Inter, but they did make an enquiry,” representative Fabio Parisi commented.

“The player’s situation was discussed, but a negotiation for his transfer has yet to begin. The player would, obviously, think about it…”

The San Siro giants are looking for a back-up striker for Diego Milito after they sold Giampaolo Pazzini to Milan.

The Beneamata are apparently also thinking about Lazio’s Sergio Floccari – even if a €4.5m fee has already been agreed with Bologna for his services.

----------------------------

Does anyone know him? Is he good enough to be Milito's backup?

10 years of FIF
    I think (or rather hope) 98% of the people here know him quite well. He is the right kind player. And he is over the hill, we'll just have to assess by how much.

Denmark

Personally I would rather spend money for someone else, and give youngsters a chance up front as backup. Let's not forget we have Palacio.. Also Cassano can be used as backup worst case scenario...

Fav. Player
    ₩€$£€¥

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    A Tommaso Rocchi thread ?

Shit must be getting real...
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

“I don’t think the formation model counts, it’s all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli

Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    even just as a back up, i think this is a bad transfer

Fav. Player

Malaysia

Better get oba oba..
    UNIQUE AND UNBEATABLE
    José Mourinho

To me Zanetti represents the joy of living, the joy of making football your job every morning. He is the smile, the life force, the passion for training, the good cheer for everyone who works with him. To me Javier Zanetti is all of these things, and he is a man that I'm happy to say will be a friend forever.
    After all of that, and a long way behind, comes the footballer. But having been his coach for only two years of his incredible career, it's not my place to talk about a man who has written his own story - and what a marvellous story it is. All I will say is thank you for everything, thank you for giving me a small space in your story. What I will cherish most is that hug in the middle of the Santiago Bernabeu: it won't be the last but it was certainly the most intense of our two years together.
    Perhaps one day somebody might beat Zanetti's record, but there will only ever be one Zanetti.

7. Thanks (1): Nerazzurri_Ninja

Fav. Player
    DjorkaeffRecoba

Hong Kong

I used to like this player, but his name keeps remind me the evil corrupted referee.
    Pandev:
    "The referee booked me because I took my shirt off after the goal. I couldn't wait..."

9. Thanks (1): chipschups

Fav. Player
    Vieri, Baggio

Austria

Forum Supporter
    Can't believe that we are really discussing here about a 35 year old striker who has never played in a big team, hasn't won anything beside a Coppa Italia and is hurt half of the season.

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

This move would make like zero sense. We might as well have kept forlan who could play wide and as a target man. I think we should get a promising youngster and give him chances in EL and coppa.
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.