Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 67

Thread: Players with different origin than the country they play for

  1. #1
    I'm better than Icardi Pimpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 11
    Posts
    14,123
    Thanked
    13,665 times
    Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

    Albania

    59

    Players with different origin than the country they play for

    I opened this thread since we Albanians suffer from this crap so much, I am sure some other countries can relate.

    Our NT is not so good , but I wonder what would it look like if we had all of Albanians that play for other countries.

    one big FUCKYOU to: Valon Behrami, Granit Xhaka, Xherdan Shaqiri, Blerim Xhemaili,Pajtim Kasami (almost the complete swiss midfield,fucking traitors) , Admir Mehmeti, Perparim Hetemaj,Emir Bajrami.. and few others.


    Since Albania will play Switzerland this year, I cant fucking wait. CANT WAIT
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    I did some thinking over the bench issue. I think when a player is benched, it can make them think more.

  2. Thanks (1): Cal

  3. #2
    ADRossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 10
    Posts
    7,096
    Thanked
    9,234 times
    Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

    Netherlands

    94
    Don't know what the discussion point for this thread is exactly, but Italians who originate from other countries:

    Thiago Motta
    Giuseppe Rossi
    Ezequiel Schelotto
    Pablo Osvaldo

    There's more, but those are the ones I thought of off the top of my head
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

    Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

  4. #3
    Mino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Mar 10
    Posts
    2,601
    Thanked
    2,428 times

    Algeria

    80
    bitch plz

    Zidane , Benzema , samir Nasri , Ben arbia


  5. #4
    I'm better than Icardi Pimpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 11
    Posts
    14,123
    Thanked
    13,665 times
    Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

    Albania

    59
    Quote Originally Posted by amine View Post
    bitch plz

    Zidane , Benzema , samir Nasri , Ben arbia
    I said other countries can relate too. This shit sucks, this should be forbidden :fu:
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    I did some thinking over the bench issue. I think when a player is benched, it can make them think more.

  6. #5
    Ed.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 11
    Posts
    12,680
    Thanked
    9,116 times
    Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

    Tokelau

    69
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Don't know what the discussion point for this thread is exactly, but Italians who originate from other countries:

    Thiago Motta
    Giuseppe Rossi
    Ezequiel Schelotto
    Pablo Osvaldo

    There's more, but those are the ones I thought of off the top of my head

    MARIO BALOTELLI.

    but the funniest will be Boateng brothers.

    Khedira, Ozil, Klose, Podolski..

    and the most famous for Indonesian would be.. Christian Gonzales.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

    I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

  7. #6
    ADRossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 10
    Posts
    7,096
    Thanked
    9,234 times
    Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

    Netherlands

    94
    Balotelli was born in Italy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

    Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

  8. Thanks (1): nerazzurri4life

  9. #7
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Jul 08
    Posts
    22,900
    Thanked
    20,663 times
    Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

    Ireland

    13
    inb4Calrage.


    The Irish-English players don't really matter to be honest, England don't want them
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

  10. Thanks (3): Big Willy, dynasty27, monster09

  11. #8
    DIN011's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Apr 09
    Posts
    13,418
    Thanked
    4,907 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi
    Old name
    Analrapist

    Bosnia Herzegovina

    Most Missed Member
    Ibra.
    I'm streets ahead.

  12. #9
    monster09's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Mar 11
    Posts
    9,063
    Thanked
    6,480 times
    Fav. Player
    Solskjśr

    India

    18 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    inb4Calrage.


    The Irish-English players don't really matter to be honest, England don't want them
    Ireland asked Rooney to play for them

    Hargreaves, almost all German team and French teams (like Evra, Makelele, Vieira), Shawcross (not good enough so playing for Wales now).
    Last edited by monster09; 04 Sep 12 at 13:35.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
    I think the point is theres a fine line between comming across as a learned individual and comming across as a bit of a wanker, and utilising every corner of your vocabulary on a global internet football forum with people many of whom don't have don't have english as their first language makes you come across as the latter.

  13. #10
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Jul 08
    Posts
    22,900
    Thanked
    20,663 times
    Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

    Ireland

    13
    Quote Originally Posted by monster09 View Post
    Ireland asked Rooney to play for them

    Hargreaves, almost all German team and French teams, Shawcross (not good enough so playing for Wales now).
    It was worth a shot Imagine the idea of having Rooney when one of Long-Cox get's injured or drops form (The latter being impossible).

    Isn't Lewis Holtby eligible to play for England?

    Also, has Shawcross changed mind since?: http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk...ail/story.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

  14. #11
    Sokrates's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 May 10
    Posts
    6,200
    Thanked
    4,320 times
    Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

    Austria

    7 Forum Supporter
    The german NT...
    Nuova stagione, nuova squadra, nuove speranze...

  15. #12
    Ed.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 11
    Posts
    12,680
    Thanked
    9,116 times
    Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

    Tokelau

    69
    If Balotelli doesn't count because he was born in Italy, then these players do not count as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by amine View Post
    bitch plz

    Zidane , Benzema , samir Nasri , Ben arbia
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

    I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

  16. Thanks (1): Fitzy

  17. #13
    Cal's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 May 11
    Posts
    4,751
    Thanked
    4,115 times
    Fav. Player
    Y. Nagatomo

    Tenerife

    77
    Great thread.

    One big FUCK YOU to Aiden McFuckingGeady and James McFuckingCarthy. A pair of cunts born to Scottish parents in Scotland, and raised in Scotland. Yet play for?

    Wankers.

  18. Thanks (3): crzdcolombian, Devious, Pimpin

  19. #14
    ADRossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 10
    Posts
    7,096
    Thanked
    9,234 times
    Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

    Netherlands

    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    If Balotelli doesn't count because he was born in Italy, then these players do not count as well.
    I don't see how anyone can have a problem with a player who plays for the country they were born in tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

    Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????


  20. #15
    I'm better than Icardi Pimpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 11
    Posts
    14,123
    Thanked
    13,665 times
    Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

    Albania

    59
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    I don't see how anyone can have a problem with a player who plays for the country they were born in tbh.
    Dude, its just not ok, you are representing your country, you should have pride.

    btw Balotellis case is a bit different,they left the dude like he was a pile of shit, he was raised by Italians, so you cant really blame him.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    I did some thinking over the bench issue. I think when a player is benched, it can make them think more.

  21. Thanks (1): Howl

  22. #16
    ADRossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 10
    Posts
    7,096
    Thanked
    9,234 times
    Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

    Netherlands

    94
    Quote Originally Posted by PimpinAintEasy View Post
    Dude, its just not ok, you are representing your country, you should have pride.
    Exactly- your country. The one you were born in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

    Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

  23. Thanks (1): Fitzy

  24. #17
    Fitzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Aug 09
    Posts
    9,949
    Thanked
    15,571 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    Australia

    Forum Supporter
    how can anyone have beef with someone playing for the country they were born in...

  25. Thanks (4): ADRossi, I4E, Iron_Inter, monster09

  26. #18
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Jul 08
    Posts
    22,900
    Thanked
    20,663 times
    Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

    Ireland

    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
    Great thread.

    One big FUCK YOU to Aiden McFuckingGeady and James McFuckingCarthy. A pair of cunts born to Scottish parents in Scotland, and raised in Scotland. Yet play for?

    Wankers.
    True. Do you know if he played for Scotland underage teams when he was at Celtic?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

  27. #19
    I'm better than Icardi Pimpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 11
    Posts
    14,123
    Thanked
    13,665 times
    Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

    Albania

    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    how can anyone have beef with someone playing for the country they were born in...
    so if I am borned in Macedonia that means I should play for them? Fucked up logic
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    I did some thinking over the bench issue. I think when a player is benched, it can make them think more.

  28. #20
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Jul 08
    Posts
    22,900
    Thanked
    20,663 times
    Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

    Ireland

    13
    Means you ''can''
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

  29. Thanks (3): Fitzy, Iron_Inter, monster09

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •