I'll start off with:

1. Where were you born?
    2. Where do you live today?
    3. Age?
    4. Kids/wife?
    5. What do you do for a living?
    6. How is Costa Rica? Is the food good?
    7. What type of music do you listen to?
    Last edited by nerazzurri4life; 04 Sep 12 at 15:52. Reason: fucked up the title :palm:
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    In what way is the rivalry with Juventus and Milan different?

“There is no comparison. On one hand, we have a duel within the city, a constant and direct confrontation. On the other, we have a historical hostility. Sportingly speaking, the real enemy is Juventus.”

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Tuvalu

10 Forum Supporter
    Bout time my god!

1. Favorite member

2. Most annoying member

3. Who you can't wait to ban

4. Favorite Inter moment

5. Worst Inter moment

6. If you played for Inter what number would you request and why?

7. Favorite drink

8. Favorite drink while naked

9. Favorite drink with females

10. Favorite drink on the beach

11. Whatchu drinking?

Okay back to more serious stuff

12. College? Major?

13. I'll come up with more later

3. Thanks (5): Fitzy, I4E, monster09, Raul Duke, sanka

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter
    Shucky Ducky.

I expect the answers in this thread to brimming with wit and charm.

5. Thanks (4): Dylan, I4E, monster09, sanka

Fav. Player
    zamorano
    Old name
    noxxaro

Japan

1.If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be?

2.If you were a type of food, what type of food would you be?

3.When you looked in the mirror first thing this morning, what was the first thing you thought?

4.What did the last text message on your phone say?

5.If anyone in FIF could be your slave for a day, who would it be and what would he/she have to do?

6.You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place?

7.You have been eternally banned from every single bar in the world except for ONE. Which one is it gonna be?

8.The Angel Of Death has descended upon you. Fortunately, the Angel Of Death is pretty cool and in a good mood, and it offers you a half-hour to do whatever you want before you bite it. Whatcha gonna do in that half-hour?
    Solo Internazionale 1908

7. Thanks (1): Raul Duke

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

can a mod edit my thread title...i'm an idiot

“There is no comparison. On one hand, we have a duel within the city, a constant and direct confrontation. On the other, we have a historical hostility. Sportingly speaking, the real enemy is Juventus.”

Fav. Player
    zamorano
    Old name
    noxxaro

Japan

Quote Originally Posted by nerazzurri4life View Post
    can a mod edit my thread title...i'm an idiot
    Shit happens it's ok but...

Spoiler:  
    Solo Internazionale 1908

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Give me #20..

?
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11. Thanks (1): monster09

Fav. Player
    ₩€$£€¥

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    Well about time.

Question the 1st.

How hard did you pull yourself when you were approached to be a mod ?

2. If you could turn back time, what would you change ? (generally speaking)

3. Would you let Universe do an MSPaint portrait of you naked ?
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

“I don’t think the formation model counts, it’s all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli

13. Thanks (5): Dylan, Fitzy, monster09, rockball, sanka

Fav. Player
    Durian

Ecuador

15 Forum Supporter
    Have you been to Greece?

What are some things you like and dislike about the DC Metro area?

Have you ever had Mumbo sauce before and if so, is it good or bad?

15. Thanks (1): sanka

Syria

10 years of FIF
    How do you feel about me bringing you out of obscurity with this post?

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...l=1#post663674

Vasilios = Man your username fucks with my head...I love yelling it our like I'm some greek god acting out my revenge on the world VASILIOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

No one knew who you were at this stage, now you're a mod.

17. Thanks (4): Fitzy, Raul Duke, sanka, Universe

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    Vasilios...I love yelling it our like I'm some greek god acting out my revenge on the world VASILIOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

brb..

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    ₩€$£€¥

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

“I don’t think the formation model counts, it’s all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

Costa Rica

Quote Originally Posted by n4l
    1. Where were you born?
    DC area, Alexandria specifically

2. Where do you live today?
    DC area, Fairfax specifically. Though I lived in the LA area for quite a while in between.

3. Age?

4. Kids/wife?
    Neither, though I do live w/ my gf of several years. Might as well be married by this point tbqfh

5. What do you do for a living?
    I'm a software engineer for a large defense contractor. Though, in reality, I do very little actual coding anymore. Much more project management and systems administration/configuration.

6. How is Costa Rica? Is the food good?
    For the week and a half I was down there, it was great. Good weather, good food, nice people and really cool stuff to see. From my experience most meals consist of salad, rice & beans, plantains and then one of fish/chicken/pork. Lots of fresh fruits as well.

7. What type of music do you listen to?
    Mostly hip hop, though a fair bit of other stuff as well. When I was younger I would download just about any song I could get my hands on. Now, I've become far lazier and hate 99% of the shit I hear on the radio, so I find myself mainly listening to older stuff. I'm sure I'm missing out on all kinds of good stuff because of it, but it is what it is. But, I'd rather listen to some old Gang Starr or Roots than sift through a bunch of nonsense.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah
    1. Favorite member
    Not sure I have a favorite. There's several members who when I see they've made a reply to a thread, I generally look forward to reading. N4L, Uni, Dino, Rossi, etc.

2. Most annoying member
    Michael. Thinks he's sooooo special with all his articles and Thanks. Clearly desperate for attention, and you guys enable him. Shame on you all.

3. Who you can't wait to ban
    Handoyo. It's about time his reign of terror came to an end. You wouldn't believe the number of human rights violations he's being investigates for. I'm currently accepting bribes for positions of power in my new regime once the coup is complete.

4. Favorite Inter moment
    Winning the CL is the obvious answer, and probably the correct one. Though there's some less obvious ones as well. The 3-2 vs Samp is up there. The tail end of the fight w/ Valencia where Toldo just runs past everyone into the Valencia locker room always brings a smile to my face every time I watch it as well. Recoba's debut completely overshadowing Ronaldo's is another.

5. Worst Inter moment
    Lazio match is probably the obvious answer. It was during final exams in my senior year, so that was fun. I think Ronaldo picking up his 2nd injury just a few minutes after coming back from his 1st was really an awful thing to see and very high up there for me, probably #1. Losing to Milan in the CL semis in '03 on away goals was quite shitty as well.

6. If you played for Inter what number would you request and why?
    Not sure, so many to choose from...
    11 - that was my number in high school. Ricky can take some shitty number in the 40's
    20 - because of Recoba. was also my number in intramural, rec leagues, etc.
    4 - just to hear them laugh at me when i ask
    26 - just to piss off Chivu
    9 - because it's ridiculous that we don't have a #9
    99 - to make Cassano choose a normal number

7. Favorite drink
    At this very moment? Southern style sweet tea, I just happen to have a craving for it. Though I assume you meant alcoholic drinks. I hardly drink liquor/mixed drinks much anymore, almost strictly beer now. Not really a beer snob though, stella artois, sam adams, dos equis, whatever.

8. Favorite drink while naked
    Long island iced tea. if i'm going to drink a mixed drink, might as well go all out. and if i'm already naked then things have gone either very well or very badly for me that night. So, I need a drink that's good to celebrate, but also good to drink myself into Bolivian. Word to Iron Mike.

9. Favorite drink with females
    For them: Something dark. It hides the roofies better.
    For me: Red bull & vodka. Gotta energize.

10. Favorite drink on the beach
    High quality H2O. Gotta hydrate, not dehydrate. Though if it's just me and the gf on vacation, I'll have some fruity shit like a pina colada every once in a while. Even with the little umbrella.

11. Whatchu drinking?
    I'm noticing a pattern in these questions.

12. College? Major?
    Undergrad: UVA computer science.
    Grad: GWU systems engineering

Quote Originally Posted by eNz
    1.If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be?
    Title? Hell, Uni's already provided the entire cover a few posts up.

2.If you were a type of food, what type of food would you be?
    Maybe a ghost pepper. If someone's going to eat me, at least they're going to suffer a bit. Plus, being a ghost pepper, I'm undead as well and can haunt them afterward.

3.When you looked in the mirror first thing this morning, what was the first thing you thought?
    Same thing I always think when I look in the mirror:
    Spoiler:  

4.What did the last text message on your phone say?
    "You want me to do WHAT!? That'll cost extra. Way extra."

5.If anyone in FIF could be your slave for a day, who would it be and what would he/she have to do?
    This one is going to require much more thought.

6.You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place?
    Primae Noctis. Guess which movie was on TV the other day?

7.You have been eternally banned from every single bar in the world except for ONE. Which one is it gonna be?
    Hmmm.... Summer's in Arlington would be near the top of the list. It's not so much a bar as a crappy sports bar / restaurant, but it shows every football match imaginable. Good for those afternoon matches that I can't get on my TV and I don't feel like constantly punching myself in the balls out of frustration due to shitty internet streams. Fado and Four Courts are a couple of Irish style pubs that have good beer and show football as well. Though after typing this, I'm wondering if titty bars count. Might have to re-think my answer...

8.The Angel Of Death has descended upon you. Fortunately, the Angel Of Death is pretty cool and in a good mood, and it offers you a half-hour to do whatever you want before you bite it. Whatcha gonna do in that half-hour?
    First 29 minutes:
    Last minute: Execute an elaborate genius plot to frame Antonio Conte for my death.

Quote Originally Posted by Unitard
    Give me #20?

Quote Originally Posted by I4E
    1. How hard did you pull yourself when you were approached to be a mod ?
    I just figured they must really be desperate. I actually thought it was pretty funny tbh. On almost all the other messages boards that I'm on I barely post, and when I do it's usually to call someone an idiot. I think the only reason I've lasted this long here is because it's just Inter fans. I could never last this long on some general board having to deal with Juve, Milan and EPL fans all the time. I'd get banned within a week. so, I the idea of being a mod was pretty funny to me.

Although I will say, the hazing ritual was intense. Vito tried to warn me. Now I know Suneet seems nice and friendly, but give the man some absinthe, a Tony Montana size pile of coke, and put him in a room with some surprisingly nimble midgets and a wide assortment of bizarre sexual apparatuses and the man really comes out of his shell.

2. If you could turn back time, what would you change ? (generally speaking)
    - Start tapping Moggi's phones much earlier
    - Replace Messi's hormone medicine with placebos
    - Too many Inter transfers to list
    - Buy lots of Apple stock
    - Am I going back in time w/ my knowledge of the future? If so, then I would of course do exactly what Biff did in Back to the Future 2. Everything from the sports betting to becoming some sort of evil overlord.
    - I'd never watch Lost so that I could get those 120 hours of my life back
    - In all seriousness though, I wouldn't change much. I'm not one of those "everything happens for a reason" guys, but I don't really think much about what could have been. In general I'm a pretty satisfied dude, despite some of my posts on here.

3. Would you let Universe do an MSPaint portrait of you naked ?
    Depends on the logistics. Am I in a room alone with him? Is this 'room' really a dungeon? Am I constrained? Is he naked as well? By 'do an MSPaint portrait of you' do you actually mean 'destroy any shred of innocence you have left'? If so, then yes, of course

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    Have you been to Greece?
    Yes, last time about 10 years ago. Went to Athens and also some spot on the Mani peninsula where my mother's side of the family was from.

What are some things you like and dislike about the DC Metro area?
    - weather, for the most part. we get an actual summer and an actual winter.
    - job market. in my line of work, DC is by far the best place for jobs
    - friends/family are close by
    - really like the areas immediately outside the city like arlington/alexandria/bethesda/silver spring/etc. Plenty to do w/o all the downside of going into downtown DC

Dislikes
    - traffic. not LA/NY bad, but still shitty
    - housing prices. have to move farther and farther out from the city to afford a decent place.
    - sports teams all sucking. I still root for LA teams since that's where I was as a kid, but I pull for the DC teams as well. Unfortunately for the most part they've massively sucked for the past 20 years.

Have you ever had Mumbo sauce before and if so, is it good or bad?
    I've had it and don't really like it, but some folks swear by it. It's kind of tangy/sweet whereas I'm usually more of a spicy guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal
    How do you feel about me bringing you out of obscurity with this post?

Quote Originally Posted by Halception
    Vasilios = Man your username fucks with my head...I love yelling it our like I'm some greek god acting out my revenge on the world

VASILIOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    No one knew who you were at this stage, now you're a mod.
    Greatness often goes unrecognized by the masses. Sometimes it takes a true visionary, a seer of the unseen, to bring that greatness to light.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Tuvalu

10 Forum Supporter
    There is much greatness in this post, oh man lmfao!

I must say though my favorite part

Quote Originally Posted by vasilios View Post

First 29 minutes:
    Last minute: Execute an elaborate genius plot to frame Antonio Conte for my death.

Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

Netherlands

Neither, though I do live w/ my gf of several years. Might as well be married by this point tbqfh
    You should just pop the question tbh

1) Have you ever been to Italy?
    2) Favourite movie?
    3) Favourite sport to watch other than football?
    4) Speak any other languages?
    5) Your favourite Inter bust in recent memory? For instance, my favourite is Jonathan. So much class, I blame Ranieri for wasting him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

24. Thanks (2): Fitzy, sanka

Fav. Player
    Milito

Australia

60 Forum Supporter
    V
    A
    A
    A
    S
    S
    S
    I
    I
    L
    L
    I
    I
    O
    O
    O
    S
    S
    S

26. Thanks (6): Dylan, Fitzy, Kato, Pajo, sanka, Universe

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

Yeah dude. DC's housing market is insane. That whole area is nuts. Was there in alexandria/arlington/bethesda area this spring for a wedding.

wtf am i saying...not like chicago is any better tbh

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    1. Oldest woman you had sex with?
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

Youngest woman you had sex with ..

Jokes aside, why are we so similar? (Besides the 10 yr age gap (you old cunt)). My favourite two numbers are also #11 and #20.

Seriously though:

- List some Inter 'flops' (or players who didn't succeed at Inter) that you have the most regrets about.
    - Do you have much faith in Strama? Why / Why not?
    - Why is Jonathan so good?
    - Favourite Inter jersey over the years?
    - How and when did you start supporting Inter? (surprised no ones asked this yet tbh )
    - Your best Inter XI from since you started supporting Inter?
    - Did you know that I don't actually know the order of the seasons of the year?
    - VASILIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

30. Thanks (3): Dylan, Fitzy, sanka