Page 279 of 281 FirstFirst ... 179229269276277278279280281 LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,580 of 5618

Thread: The bullshit thread

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Does anyone actually like their jobs? I've only been in full time work over 3 years and its shit. Im working and living pay cheque to pay cheque, no passion for the job at all just for the money, dont care too much about my company either. Depressing as shit.

2. Thanks (5): dax21, Devious, Fitzy, Mad Biscione, MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Does anyone actually like their jobs? I've only been in full time work over 3 years and its shit. Im working and living pay cheque to pay cheque, no passion for the job at all just for the money, dont care too much about my company either. Depressing as shit.
    In today's world, an intelligent dude like you can always have a side hustle that hopefully will become a full-time job that you like. Contemplate on what you like doing and think of something beneficial for others that's connected to it - and grind. That's all I can say. Sounds simple and it's very far from it but it's well worth the investment, at least it's something you're doing for yourself.

I've always thought that if you're going to hate your job you should at least make some big bucks to negate the bitter taste, flushing it with champagne and sniffing coke off of model bitches butt cracks.

I've been working in a corporate environment since I was 19. Eight years in the filthy advertising industry, with short patches of unemployment. Then I tried to reimagine myself as a UI designer, the ones that make smartphone apps and website designs at an Italian firm from Bergamo. The boss really hated me from the first second on the interview, then inexplicably hired me, then micromanaged the shit of everything I did for two years to the point I wasn't sure whether I'm any good at anything at all, and then subsequently fired me with the pretext he "didn't like me" basically. What a cunt. Bergamo... all the more reasons to hate this city.

Nevermind, ever since I've been a struggling freelancer. Which is three years now, I'm making a modest living, can be good if I have lots of projects and can be absolutely nerve wrecking when there's no work on the horizon but I'm not sure how I'd feel if I've ever to return to the comfy office thing and I have to play politics with mediocre people, educate clients I can't get rid of and work on projects I despise. But you know, at least I get to do what I feel right and I know that it's up to me. If I haven't been a lazy ass excuse of a professional maybe I'd be making big bucks but again, the more you give in a personal business and venture, the more you get. It's entirely up to you.

Anyway, that's a huge bracket but my point is, with the internet, you can do whatever the fuck you please for money, provided you're not entirely useless and I'm pretty sure you aren't, on the contrary. Just open yourself up to that mindset and it'll come sooner or later.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Im working and living pay cheque to pay cheque, no passion for the job at all just for the money, dont care too much about my company either. Depressing as shit.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

Macedonia

Does anyone actually like their jobs?
    No.

Serbia

Does anyone actually like their jobs?
    No but I tolerate it and try to appreciate the advantages it has over some other jobs I could be doing. I'm as prole as it gets though, no qualifications at all and I'm of firm belief that people without said qualifications who complain about not enjoying their work are pretty much entitled brats. If you got a decent degree then I imagine you could always save up for a bit, quit and go on a serious job hunt for a couple of months.
    Also as Wobblz says, try to have a side hustle or two that will generate some income here and there, even if it's completely different from what you do at your full time job.

Most people nowadays live paycheck to paycheck, it gets stressful but then you realize that your stress is simply the natural default state of being in modern world and that things always somehow tend to work themselves out so that you aren't hungry and homeless. Not being overly materialistic also helps a lot.

7. Thanks (3): Fitzy, Materazzi_23, MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    The bar thing is even worse they want $1 per beer!!! You literally opened a fridge and gave me 4 beers!!! So I have to give you $4!!!!

I get being a waiter is almost slave labor but that is the governments fault. Some people like it because like you said they don’t. Have to disclose the actual number for their tips but making 3 bucks an hour in the US seems rough no matter where you live.

Worst is take out places now ask for tip it’s like you fking serious!!!!
    When I was drinking in bars over there, the novelty of paying $1 per beer quickly wore off. The beer itself was expensive enough.

Speaking of work, I've been looking at FIFO jobs recently. I was only thinking of doing it for a year or so, as I thought to myself that if all I'm going to do is work stupid hours in the office and then drink stupid amounts of alcohol at home by myself on weekends, I might as well earn comparatively stupid money doing so.
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    I donít know about side hustles if you want to have any type of relationships or sleep

Problem in the US is that college doesnít prepare you for work. You donít do what you graduated for. Itís if X or Y person likes you gives you a shot and or if someone wants to mentor you. When itís raise/promotion time itís has nothing to do with who deserves it unless you are in sales.

Also itís up to what people want to pay

I had 1 friend get a marketing degree he spent 4 years making $10 per hour

The other started at 70k

My interns started at 65k and had friends who went to better schools only start at 35-45k with crazy amount of student loans
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Thought all of you were millionaires, what a disappointment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Google and Youtube are some next level shit though. That's like air at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

The best way to be a millionaire is to teach other people how to be millionaires. #Knawledge

In all honesty, I'm actually shocked at how much money all these life "coaches" make. It can be anything like dating, public speaking, business, etc... It's all a load of hot air. Just declare yourself an expert on something, put on a nice suit and charge people $200/hr.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

i love people that claim to teach leadership fuckin kek
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

15. Thanks (4): Fapuccino, Glass box, K.I., MVD

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    i love people that claim to teach leadership fuckin kek
    Life coaches are my favourites.

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Serbia

Professional best friends, you mean.

19. Thanks (2): MVD, nurko

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi_23 View Post
    I don't have any problem to tip the waiter IF he deserved it.
    I tip the waitress if she is nice and hot. I tip her more if she is hot and bitchy.

21. Thanks (2): Fitzy, Materazzi_23

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    If any of you can completely kill your sense of shame you could always become a YouTube streamer or something.
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

23. Thanks (2): Fitzy, Glass box

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    Also I manage to lose my headphones on the 15 second walk from downstairs, which were 100% in my pocket, to my bedroom.

How the fuck am I suppose to visit my specific sites now?

25. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Also I manage to lose my headphones on the 15 second walk from downstairs, which were 100% in my pocket, to my bedroom.

Maybe this will help you:

MG_6082.jpg

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post

Be positive and creative, Dylan. Think of every hiccup as an opportunity to try new things. For example, you could turn the sound low and press your face right up against the screen for a more immersive experience.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

29. Thanks (4): Devious, Fitzy, MVD, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    Shut the fuck up and send Fitznudes now.

Also, I don't want any of this "ooh my house was destroyed" bs. I want FitzTitz.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    I've just had my share of the dark side of 2019 already. My car's engine got burned up, had to change the entire engine, it only costed one kidney, no big deal, but I wanted to invest that money in something else I had in mind though the car decided fuck you that money is mine bitch.

Yesterday the the car stopped again in the middle of the road, the gearbox oil was sprayer on the ground like some red piss, had to call recovery truck to take us to the fucken mechanic, he fixed that loose pipe in and put in some oil for the gearbox, day was already lost though I had work to do that I had to postpone for today. Woke up today ready to go to work and then again the car stops, same problem, red piss. Called my brother who was nearby, pulled me with his 4x4 to the mechanic, drivinga pulled dead car in the Egyptian hell streets is enough to drive a sane man to the asylum. Reached the mechanic place he's still closed, I parked the car right in front of his doors as blocking it and went to drink some cappuccino in a fantasy cafeshop waiting for his call. But he should expect some raging bull trashing on the other end of the line cause I have no chill and will most likely cost him something for the shit he got me in. I don't pay 26.000 pounds to get fucked up in the ass every fucking morning.

Promising year.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

32. Thanks (4): dax21, K.I., MVD, WLEXT

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Yeah, change that mechanic. Loose oil pipe twice after his "intervention" is laughable.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

34. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD